Cruijf
McAgger
Unique
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

back in the managment game - Page 3 Empty Re: back in the managment game

Post by Unique Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:17 pm

as soon as the game is uploaded to youtube I will post the goal our cb scored from a free kick. trust me its worth watching. eco smile

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Unique wrote:as soon as the game is uploaded to youtube I will post the goal our cb scored from a free kick. trust me its worth watching. eco smile
here is the vid. scroll to 1.18 and check out the free kick. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:07 am

Sweet Thumbs up

What do you mean by 'Part 6'???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:47 pm

iftikhar wrote:Sweet Thumbs up

What do you mean by 'Part 6'???
the lady that owns the team uploads the vids to youtube in parts. this is the 6th part. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:06 pm

bad news for our captain and cb. he is out for a long stretch with a back injury. good news for my son. just been made the new captain. and no. it was not me that gave it to him. but I am a proud dad. this means he has now been captain of every team he has ever played for since he was 9yo.. Proud Proud Proud
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Unique, the new Maldini Sr. :bow:
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:01 pm

So if you, the manager, didn't give your son the captaincy, who did?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Teammates wanting to suck up to the manager? hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:09 pm

I was thinking of the owner lady Unique mentioned, which would have led nicely to "so, your son likes the mature ladies, eh?" jokes. But I was probably building that joke in my mind for nothing, so eh, f it, good on your son anyway, Unik.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:43 pm

I will tell you how this team came to be. about 8-9 years ago a young lad of 16 was murdered in the street just down the road from us and the lads mum started the team in her sons name. she ran it for a few years then a man ive know for years helped her run the football side of things. the guy is a very nice man but he is not much of a football man. training was turn up. jog once round the pitch then have a kick about. so a few of the players that I know and have worked with before asked the manager to get some help from me. so now I take training. i make the subs. i sort tactics. he askes he who should start each week and stuff like that. but he was the one that picked our last captain and when we lost him to the injury he told my son to take over the arm band for the rest of the game. so yesterday i text the guy and said our captain is out for a long stretch and what are we going to do about finding a new one. he said my son will carry on being captain. tbh it put me in a bad spot. i couldent tell him not to pick my son because he is our best player and a very good captain. but i didn't want the other players to think I'm favouring my son. i would never do that. my players trust me and i treat them all the same no matter who they are. so i asked the other guy if he could tell my son he has the arm band and to let the team know i had no say in who got it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Putting some story behind the team, ffs, now I feel like I want to support your team :bow:

This is like watching American Pickers and they come across an item with a really cool story behind it and I'm like "that's one cool piece right there".
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Art Morte wrote:Putting some story behind the team, ffs, now I feel like I want to support your team :bow:

This is like watching American Pickers and they come across an item with a really cool story behind it and I'm like "that's one cool piece right there".
your support is much needed and welcome mate Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:06 pm

on the name of the team. JB knights. the lads name was Julian ( buster) knight. so it became JB knights.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Unique wrote:I will tell you how this team came to be. about 8-9 years ago a young lad of 16 was murdered in the street just down the road from us and the lads mum started the team in her sons name. she ran it for a few years then a man ive know for years helped her run the football side of things. the guy is a very nice man but he is not much of a football man. training was turn up. jog once round the pitch then have a kick about. so a few of the players that I know and have worked with before asked the manager to get some help from me. so now I take training. i make the subs. i sort tactics. he askes he who should start each week and stuff like that. but he was the one that picked our last captain and when we lost him to the injury he told my son to take over the arm band for the rest of the game. so yesterday i text the guy and said our captain is out for a long stretch and what are we going to do about finding a new one. he said my son will carry on being captain. tbh it put me in a bad spot. i couldent tell him not to pick my son because he is our best player and a very good captain. but i didn't want the other players to think I'm favouring my son. i would never do that. my players trust me and i treat them all the same no matter who they are. so i asked the other guy if he could tell my son he has the arm band and to let the team know i had no say in who got it.
I see a potential of hugely successful movie right here.
Also Go JB knights!

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:
Unique wrote:I will tell you how this team came to be. about 8-9 years ago a young lad of 16 was murdered in the street just down the road from us and the lads mum started the team in her sons name. she ran it for a few years then a man ive know for years helped her run the football side of things. the guy is a very nice man but he is not much of a football man. training was turn up. jog once round the pitch then have a kick about. so a few of the players that I know and have worked with before asked the manager to get some help from me. so now I take training. i make the subs. i sort tactics. he askes he who should start each week and stuff like that. but he was the one that picked our last captain and when we lost him to the injury he told my son to take over the arm band for the rest of the game. so yesterday i text the guy and said our captain is out for a long stretch and what are we going to do about finding a new one. he said my son will carry on being captain. tbh it put me in a bad spot. i couldent tell him not to pick my son because he is our best player and a very good captain. but i didn't want the other players to think I'm favouring my son. i would never do that. my players trust me and i treat them all the same no matter who they are. so i asked the other guy if he could tell my son he has the arm band and to let the team know i had no say in who got it.
I see a potential of hugely successful movie right here.
Also Go JB knights!
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:28 pm

sitting 5th at the min lads. cheers

http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=325267656&psSelectedDivision=863348934&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=865173623
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:18 am

JB Knights Proud A club for all GL-ites Chaka
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite