RED
McAgger
Art Morte
Nishankly
iftikhar
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Manchester United vs. Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester United vs. Liverpool

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:22 pm

lmao rofl

I'm going back to sleep. What a shit team we have.

At least Benteke's goal is going to look boss in gifs Proud

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Manchester United vs. Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester United vs. Liverpool

Post by iftikhar Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Desperate Housewives is more exciting than Liverpool these days :brickwall: .

Kudos for Bently Thumbs up .
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:30 pm

All 3 goals could have been avoided, a Sunday league set piece, a brain fart and that last goal skrtel just turning to crap and the kid walks through, FML.

There's no point, there is no justification why Rodgers shouldn't be sacked right now, and if you think you have a case, your deluded.

Let's just rip the band aid off, you don't spend 300mil and have a squad that looks you need another 300mil to fix, although even if we did FSG's shity transfer polices would *bleep* us over, if these fools actual think they are here to make money they are as deluded as anyone.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:47 pm

What was that shit?

We are still *bleep* midtable. Im done.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Benteke's goal was insane. The only positive from the match. That guy has goals in him, if we can just set him up.

But what a dire display otherwise. Benteke, Ings, Firmino. These are all players that are at their best scoring goals in the penalty area. Lucas, Milner, Can. These are all players that are at their best working around the halfway line. How can we field a team that has no solution what-so-ever to the bit in between, I don't know. Sure, Coutinho and Lallana were missing. How about trying Teixeira? How about trying Origi and Ibe on the wings to give at least pace? Our XI was such an unbalanced f up that I simply struggle to think what the game plan with that was.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:43 am

mr-r34 wrote:All 3 goals could have been avoided, a Sunday league set piece, a brain fart and that last goal skrtel just turning to crap and the kid walks through, FML.

There's no point, there is no justification why Rodgers shouldn't be sacked right now, and if you think you have a case, your deluded.

Let's just rip the band aid off, you don't spend 300mil and have a squad that looks you need another 300mil to fix, although even if we did FSG's shity transfer polices would *bleep* us over, if these fools actual think they are here to make money they are as deluded as anyone.  

How about this for a case for keeping BR for the immediate future:

We have backed him to the hilt this transfer window. He has moulded the squad to match his vision and deserves the right to lead them through until at least late Novemeber. Moreover, the squad was bought for him. There is very little benefit to bringing in another manager until they can have at least some influence on who goes and who stays. You also have to remember that this side was without its main creative force (coutinho) and main controlling force (Henderson). That certainly doesn't excuse the entire performance or the quad selection. However, it should not go without notice that two of our most influential players were missing from today's squad.

Now, don't misunderstand. I'm no BR apologist. You could probably infer from my post earlier in this thread that I was not pleased with the selection today. In fact, I've been quite critical of his decisions, tactics, and transfers over the last 18 months. However, there's very little sense in making the change on the back of the first 5 results of the season. If we're still floundering in November... Well, I'll have take these shouts more seriously.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:11 am

We don't even deserve the Europa league let alone top 4. rofl
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:24 am

donttreadonred wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:All 3 goals could have been avoided, a Sunday league set piece, a brain fart and that last goal skrtel just turning to crap and the kid walks through, FML.

We have backed him to the hilt this transfer window. He has moulded the squad to match his vision and deserves the right to lead them through until at least late Novemeber. Moreover, the squad was bought for him. There is very little benefit to bringing in another manager until they can have at least some influence on who goes and who stays. You also have to remember that this side was without its main creative force (coutinho) and main controlling force (Henderson). That certainly doesn't excuse the entire performance or the quad selection. However, it should not go without notice that two of our most influential players were missing from today's squad.

Now, don't misunderstand. I'm no BR apologist. You could probably infer from my post earlier in this thread that I was not pleased with the selection today. In fact, I've been quite critical of his decisions, tactics, and transfers over the last 18 months. However, there's very little sense in making the change on the back of the first 5 results of the season. If we're still floundering in November... Well, I'll have take these shouts more seriously.
I absolutely agree with you. However, I would like to raise some points in this regard:

#1. Fortunately most of the players we have are real quality. So, albeit they have been bought 'for Rodgers' any manager with tactical flexibility and talent can have very good squad to work with.

#2. I'm not sure the inclusion of Coutinho and Henderson would have impacted much. It could have been better, but not much in practical sense.

#3. We lack any spirit. We hardly pressed them. They had acres of space in their third while they pressed like mad in our third.

#4. I said it in some other thread/post, I want to see what Rodgers can achieve till end of October before asking for anything.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:36 am

I've completely fallen in love with club footy thanks to Mr. Rodgers. Just a numb feeling of hopelessness watching us these days. We are by far the worst attacking side in the league, and among the top 5 worst defensively.

AFTER 4 YEARS !!! 300 M !!

I hope Putin captures him and sends him to a prison in Siberia. Because I can't see FSG sacking him anytime soon...because they simply don't care.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:47 am

donttreadonred wrote:

His transfer window was shit, be it only a few games in what did we really achieve?

Please this squad has no vision, it has no philosophy, his assembled it and has no idea how to use it and it's evident.

And if were really sitting here relying on players such as cou and hendo after 4 seasons then where *bleep*, both of them are great or can be great, but will never be WC, top 10 players in the world.

Rip the band aid off, because he'll waste more money come next window and were only delaying our next managers adjustment.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:06 am

Donttreadonread, your posts are always fantastic Thumbs up
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:30 pm

I had nightmares about Rodgers yesterday.....

My blood pressure was at 17.

Why is he still here ??

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Honestly, what would change even IF, BIG IF, we beat two piss poor teams in Norwich and Villa t home next ?

It'll just paper over the cracks before we go and get absolutely bummed at Goodison.

We played like a league one side yesterday, going to a Utd side with FELLAINI up front. We played like Carlisle would play. It was a disgrace. The manager has an awful mentality....Gerrard admitted to such thing in his new biography saying BR waived the flag before the match at Bernabeu last season.

This is not the personality that should manage Liverpool Football Club. He just doesn't get it.

300M spent and 3.5 seasons in, our team still has no style, no identity, we can't create chances, and we concede them for fun.

When is enough, enough ? World Class manager out there literally begging for us to offer him the job....get him before Chelsea do. It's about opportunity costs...be ruthless for once LFC, not the soft touch you've been for 25 years.

Instead od emulating a country like Russia, we've become Sweden of football clubs. Soft touch, passive, and losing everything that made us great.

Disgrace that.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Manchester United vs. Liverpool - Page 2 COx5uchW8AA6Xw2

From a Reading ST holder on Rodgers' reign there.

Scarily rings true now

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Under Rodgers, we've played other TOP 4 teams (home and away) 24 times....only won 5 !!!

2 of those wins were against a Moyes managed Utd that finished 7th, so weren't really a top 4 sides.

make it 3 wins in 22 matches. It really reads like an obituary. I don't think any manager can do worse than that.

Also, our "form" since the last time Mancs beat us. Think to yourself...ANY, ANY, half decent, forget Top club (because we aren't), tolerate this sort of mediocrity ??

Liverpool 1-2 Man Utd
Arsenal 4-1 Liverpool
Aston Villa 2-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle
WBA 0-0 Liverpool
Hull 1-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-1 QPR
Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 1-3 Crystal Palace
Stoke 6-1 Liverpool
Stoke 0-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 1-0 B'Mouth
Arsenal 0-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 0-3 Westham
Man Utd 3-1 Liverpool

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Not even FSG will keep him the whole season if we don't improve from this. That makes me a bit more relaxed about this. Although what makes me nervous, again, is that I don't trust FSG's ability to pick a good manager.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Meh unless FSG change their approach to how they run the club, who cares if our manager is Rodgers, Klopp, Rafa, or Shankly, the transfer market and the state of our club are as big factors of why we fail.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:00 pm

FSG are running the club just fine, the only thing they should change is the manager.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:23 pm

This summer FSG did allow the manager to invest heavily in Benteke and Firmino, big signigns ! It doesnt matter what our opinions about them are. But they have invested. Meh, only reason I am relaxed even if we lose is, finally they would have seen enough to sack Rodgers. But losing like yesterday was really painful. Our next fixtures are: Norwich (H)
Astonvilla (H)

After that it is
Everton (A)
Spurs (A)
Southampton (H)
Chelsea (A)

Imagine we win the next two but perform horrendous in next four fixtures, FSG would have seen enough that they would hopefully sack Rodgers by end of Oktober.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:19 am

if benteke and firimino are big signings then why are we complaining, Rodgers is an adequate manager and europa league finishers is where we belong.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:50 am

Rodgers has no *bleep* clue how to use his players. He's playing Ings as a goddam LWB, Firmino as a winger. 18 yr right footed CB as a Left back, Lovren as a footbaler. It's a *bleep* mess all around.

He has no philosophy or system of play anymore. Randomly just throws a bunch of players into a 4-3-3 formation and the players just hoof and poof hoping for some individual quality to get us goals.

Honeslty even in the current set up of the club, with FSG and the transfer committee any decent manager would do better than Rodgers.

I don't deny that there are major problems with Liverpools structure as a whole club but in the short run a better manager would certainly give a new sense of belief around the club.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:10 am

My prayers go out to El Cujo. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:23 am

Art Morte wrote:FSG are running the club just fine, the only thing they should change is the manager.

Bullshit they are.

They've made the whole club a franchise and couldn't give a shit about the club. There is only one thing they are interested in and that is profit. When was the last time they actually watched a game? I wouldn't be suprised if they just look at the table, and think "it's okay, he's only 3 points behind top 4 with 3x games to play".

The amount of "PR" shit they've been leaking out from the club has been embarrassing and is nothing Liverpool stands for.

The "backing" they give a FOOL THEY HIRED yet sack a LEGEND from the club FOR PRODUCING THE SAME SHIT is laughable at best.

The faith they show in him, when every Tom, Dick and Harry knows Rodgers is one of the key reasons we're being left behind rivals and are a mess is downright terrible management from the top.

The fact they had the chance to IMPROVE THE WHOLE CLUB by looking at Carlo, Rafa and/or Klopp in the summer but decided to back this fool shows everything they know about football.

This "committee" of transfers was set up by them, where they bent over FOR BRENDAN F****** RODGERS before he signed from Swansea giving him large control of the club.

I can go on and on and on, but management from Rodgers all the way to Henry and co have got to leave this football club because we have become a joke. Supporting Liverpool used to be a hobby. Supporting Liverpool today is more than a burden. It's a mood kill. It's gotten to the point where I can't even watch any sort of football anymore. I get turned off watching Barcelona and seeing Suarez link up with Messi and Neymar I just lose interest. There is absolutely no positive future with the current management in charge. At all.

We're going to be reaching the likes of Everton and Newcastle before we actually compete as a "top, top club".
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:12 am

Sure, in the long term, they're probably looking for profit, but how is that bad when in the meanwhile they're investing heavily in the stadium (the expansion and the surroundings) and in the squad, too? If they were taking out money from the club I'd understand your criticism, but they've been pouring the money in.

Rodgers is the only negative thing I have to say about FSG. He probably deserved to stay the whole of last season after us finishing 2nd the year before, but now they should see their investment in the squad isn't producing a return under Rodgers. I hope they take action on that one. Otherwise I've been very happy with FSG.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2