elitedam
futbol
Myesyats
Kaladin
BAYERN_MUNICH
46 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Douglas Costa is a Beast and you couldn't see it Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Douglas Costa is a Beast and you couldn't see it Thread

Post by farfan Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:04 pm

Ribery will probably retire .

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Douglas Costa is a Beast and you couldn't see it Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Douglas Costa is a Beast and you couldn't see it Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Meh.
Pep started Costa, Coman, Robben, Müller and Lewandowski last weekend.
Surely Ribéry can fit in there as well somehow.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:28 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Meh.
Pep started Costa, Coman, Robben, Müller and Lewandowski last weekend.
Surely Ribéry can fit in there as well somehow.

More about Ribery's former role in the team rather than Ribery never playing. Ribery is too good not to play, even at Bayern.

But the days of Ribery and Robben being the guys who unlock the doors with their individual skills are over for me. And if tactically you had to choose, I dont think there is any way you wouldnt play Costa now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:27 pm

This guy is a monster and the best actual winger I've seen this season. He is the best dribbler after Messi. I hope he keeps it up. Tracks back, a monster in one vs ones, stupendous pace and is not a primadonna . He needs to improve on his finishing technique but if he can do that he will become an elite talent.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:10 pm

jibers wrote: Tracks back, and is not a primadonna .
Unfortunately he needs to do the opposite of those or at least be a prime primadona to be considered an elite talent. Until he does those he would never be rated highly. Sadly!!! Lol..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:49 pm

17minutes, assist and goal :bow:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:23 pm

He is something else :bow:

Pep has him playing to all his strongest qualities.

To think we passed on him last summer omg :facepalm:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Casciavit wrote:He is something else :bow:

Pep has him playing to all his strongest qualities.

To think we passed on him last summer omg :facepalm:

Remember when we were after Griezmann, Costa and Iturbe? Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:18 pm

He just cant stop scorring and assisting cheers
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:23 pm

:bow:
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Douglas Costa: "I'd like to clearly say that what I learned in 5 months at #FCBayern is more than I learned at Shakhtar in 5 years. This is unreal!"

Douglas Costa: "For me Pep Guardiola is the best coach in the world. Every day I learn something new from him. He's really amazing coach."
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Douglas Costa: "I'd like to clearly say that what I learned in 5 months at #FCBayern is more than I learned at Shakhtar in 5 years. This is unreal!"

Douglas Costa: "For me Pep Guardiola is the best coach in the world. Every day I learn something new from him. He's really amazing coach."

You left out some important bits

Douglas Costa wrote:
"I was given a really warm welcome in Munich, from the fans, the players, the coach and the whole club,"

"After only a short period of time, everybody could see that I had the potential to make it here.
"To feel all of that is enabling me to play the football I am currently playing at Bayern.

"I was very happy in Ukraine, but in terms of the sporting prospects, I have learnt more in five months at Bayern than in five years in Donetsk - it's surreal.

"There isn't this rivalry at Bayern to be picked - it's not so important somehow. I've never felt such harmony within a team as I have here.

"Whether Thomas (Muller), Franck (Ribery) or I play, all that matters here is the success of this club, the biggest club in the world."
http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/bayern-munich-s-douglas-costa-hails-pep-guardiola-s-influence-120315

:coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:45 pm

Yeha, the site I saw this on only showed those two. There's more to I read he also said he rejected Chelsea to come to pay for Pep and Bayern. And others praises for Pep, etc.

Douglas Costa "Chelsea wanted to sign me—There was great interest and they made great efforts, but I wanted to join Pep by all means" [Bild]

Douglas Costa "It was a conscious decision in favour of Pep and Bayern because I was convinced that I can learn more here."
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Anyway, he's out for the next couple of weeks
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Anyway, he's out for the next couple of weeks

How would you know, Pirloisjesus? I will contact Hans to get trustworthy confirmation, hold on.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Laughably overrated. So one dimensional it hurts.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 04, 2016 5:05 pm

Gil wrote:Laughably overrated. So one dimensional it hurts.

Easily the dumbest supposedly top winger. Ribery's first half last night was better than anything this fraud has ever shown, and it came to show us what a real world-class winger looks like. Moura is 3 times the player Costa is.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

Easily the dumbest supposedly top winger. Ribery's first half last night was better than anything this fraud has ever shown, and it came to show us what a real world-class winger looks like. Moura is 3 times the player Costa is.

Haven't seen you tell a lie before Valk. He's basically Antonio Valencia from a few years ago with flair.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Still better than Hazard.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 04, 2016 8:21 pm

One of the best wingers in the world.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Casciavit wrote:One of the best wingers in the world.

depends on what you think of when you say winger... if we're talking about wide players he's not even in the top 15.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 04, 2016 8:35 pm

Gil wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Haven't seen you tell a lie before Valk. He's basically Antonio Valencia from a few years ago with flair.

You're talking about Moura or Costa ? TBH I've been a Lucas fan since 2011, the kid is great
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:47 pm

Holy shit. :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 pm

He's not staying at Bayern beyond this season.

Where will he end up?

Replacing Cuardado at Juve?
Replacing James at Madrid?
Replacing Lucas Moura at PSG?
Completing the Brazilian trio at Liverpool?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next