Myesyats
zigra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
VivaStPauli
S
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bayern are losing their German identity-Hitzfeld - Page 2 Empty Bayern identity (to merge)

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:03 pm

With factual scrutiny, I for example mean that according to all the information I read Bernat is a Reschke/Sammer signing. Months before we signed him I read they had singled him out via scouting, not sure at all Pep was a driving force behind signing him.

And Bernat performed great all season. Noone in their right mind would want Contento to have stayed instead.
Even though Diego Contento, being at Bayern since 7 years old, of course was our Arch-Bavarian, despite being of Napolitan descent Laughing
That Bernat was out of his depth against Barca, as was Thiago, is another matter.
But really, it wouldn't hurt to take a good look at what measure and expectation one wants to apply to 21 year old new signing, if you're going to slate him as a player for that, with all the notable absences in that match, at that level. Also taking into account what he was up against.
Still, Bernat and Thiago let us down in that match, but you win together, and lose together ffs.

As for Thiago, you use him as a stand in for your Pep hate, viva.

There's no doubt a player of Thiago's quality deserves to play as much as possible, I couldn't be more excited to have a player like that playing for us and looking forward like crazy to his first hopefully intact season.
Everything points to his teammates feeling the same. They love it to have him, he's a sight for sore eyes.
In case you haven't noticed, Bayern's stadium fans love him too. The chants on his injury return were quite something, for a player who's had only played so few games at the club.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Bayern are losing their German identity-Hitzfeld - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern are losing their German identity-Hitzfeld

Post by rwo power Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:13 pm

The point is more that it was beneficial for the German NT as the core of it played together at Bayern season-in and season-out. Now they are scattered and it has to be seen how this will influence the NT.

Gladbach, on the other hand, seem to collect the core of the Swiss NT nowadays - beware of Switzerland becoming a serious contender :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Bayern are losing their German identity-Hitzfeld - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern are losing their German identity-Hitzfeld

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:15 pm

well, then I guess the German NT, or let's call them DIE MANNSCHAFT Laughing, will have to do their own homework now for a change.
The WC 2014 was won by Bayern, let's seen if Germany can win one for themselves. Not our problem.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:There's no doubt a player of Thiago's quality deserves to play as much as possible, I couldn't be more excited to have a player like that playing for us and looking forward like crazy to his first hopefully intact season.
Everything points to his teammates feeling the same. They love it to have him, he's a sight for sore eyes.
In case you haven't noticed, Bayern's stadium fans love him too. The chants on his injury return were quite something, for a player who's had only played so few games at the club.
Thiago remaining completely injury-free and spared from any injuries while avoiding injuries next season is truly one of the greatest things about the upcoming 15/16 season. (:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm sorry football, but that warrants a '*bleep* you' Laughing

Conjuring up injuries on a player. Disgraceful. Cruel. Rock bottom ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Injuries? What injuries? Thiago is injury-free from now on, my dear Hapless_Hänschen. (:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:25 pm

I will hold you personally accountable for anything that might happen to Thiago, even though I'm inclined to agree nothing will happen from here on out forever after.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:28 pm

I think we should hold futbol accountable for everything that isn't 100% positive anyway (:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:29 pm

I think we should start calling him soccer Mad Mad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I think we should start calling him soccer Mad Mad

This is how WW2 started.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:33 pm

rofl rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:35 pm

Bayern are losing their German identity-Hitzfeld - Page 2 Whywewon
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think we should hold futbol accountable for everything that isn't 100% positive anyway (:

This does sound 100% positive doe:

futbol wrote: my dear Hapless_Hänschen.

hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:36 pm

That's exactly what he want's you to think hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:36 pm

I can definitely see the value in a german team being comprised of mostly germans, both practical and intrinsic. theres nothing xenophobic about him having a preference.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:40 pm

And yet, unlike some other countries, DFB doesn't have a home grown quota. Razz

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:41 pm

srigooner wrote:

hmm

In danger of divulging TMI, I'll tell you how I like to call my penis
Spoiler:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
srigooner wrote:

hmm

In danger of divulging TMI, I'll tell you how I like to call my penis
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:44 pm

Spoiler:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:46 pm

srigooner wrote:And yet, unlike some other countries, DFB doesn't have a home grown quota. Razz
Not quite true. There are some rules:

- every club has to have 12 German licenced players under contract
- each club needs to have 8 local players (players who were educated at a German club for at least 3 years between ages 15 and 21)
- at least four of these local players need to be from the club's own academy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:48 pm

rwo power wrote:
srigooner wrote:And yet, unlike some other countries, DFB doesn't have a home grown quota. Razz
Not quite true. There are some rules:

- every club has to have 12 German licenced players under contract
- each club needs to have 8 local players (players who were educated at a German club for at least 3 years between ages 15 and 21)
- at least four of these local players need to be from the club's own academy

a. I admit I wasn't aware of that. It is easy to overlook, considering most players are domestic in Germany anyway.

b. Such a spoilsport. I was hoping for some top bantz with other Premfaces. Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Still nowhere near as strict as english FAs rules mind you, which is ironic considering that our national team is crap Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:49 pm

futbol wrote:
Spoiler:

ffs

I actually feel surprisingly duped, was strangely eager to get to the end of it

Don't quite know what I was expecting, not sure I want to know inspite of me being this forum's preeminent psychoanalyst hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:51 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
futbol wrote:
Spoiler:

ffs

I actually feel surprisingly duped, was strangely eager to get to the end of it

Don't quite know what I was expecting, not sure I want to know inspite of me being this forum's preeminent psychoanalyst hmm

Aww. Here, have a cookie instead.

Spoiler:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2