Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

+27
Myesyats
Rossonero23
dostoevsky
Lupi
iftikhar
Doc
IrasMaldinista
Donuts
missjb
Based Bonera
uzonero
Dante
DeviAngel
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
M99
•MilanDevil•
Ganso
Cookie Monster
futbol
Kick
Cruijf
Art Morte
shamr9pato
viepr149
Forza
31 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan? - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Can we really get Benatia? Silva's more realistic considering he loves us and he had a bad season with PSG, so they could be convinced to let him go.

And please, no Ibra. Smells of our 2008-12 policy - get old, washed up star names who at best have one good season left and at worst are finished.

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan? - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's say we have 150m euros, who are the first 5 players you buy for Milan?

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:45 pm

TS is unrealistic as fck, no way we are getting him

it seems benatia is unhappy at bayern and wants to return to italy, so why not.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:38 am

Tbh, I'm not sure if we'll be able to get any world class player (unless for free) since we didn't qualify for CL and Serie A isn't an attractive league.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:40 am

1. Martinez or Ibra
2. Brahimi
3. Kondogbia
4. Dani Alves or Darmian
5. Godin, Subotic, or any good experienced CB.

We could also use the money from the players leaving to get Bertolacci, Jose Mauri, Soriano, Maksimovic, De Silvestre, and Gabriel (Santos).

This team would be great:

----------------------J. Martinez-----------
---------SES--------------------------Suso---
---------------Brahimi---------Bona--------
-----------------------Kondogbia---------
----Anto/DES------Paletta------Subotic/Godin----Alves
--------------------------D. Lopez--------------------
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:44 am

Kick wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Colback, Williamson, Sammy Ameobi, Riviere and Obertan.
McEachran, Kakuta, Salah, Romeu, Moses and Marin.

Forza Milan.

Title says 5 players not 6, as a Milan fan since the beginning of this post I don't believe we need 6 players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 am

Kakuta and Marin are so poor, they're basically the same as buying 1 player :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:39 am

Ganso wrote:TS is unrealistic as fck, no way we are getting him

it seems benatia is unhappy at bayern and wants to return to italy, so why not.

yeap. Ain't nobody gonna give up on 12m a season , or whatever he earns these days , no matter how much he loves Milan . And i doubt PSG would let him go like that in the first place .

in any case , Casciavit is correct. We will hardly get one WC player if at all , for the reasons he mentioned. Most of this thread is fantasy anyway , but you never know .. Grande Presidente confirmed we will spend big again , so who can say really

Anyway. I feel Benatia is unrealistic as well. Sure he said what he said , but actually leaving Bayern , that's a whole different beast. Who would leave Bayern for Milan today ffs Laughing

I do expect at least one really good CB doe. Can't say who that will be , but there will be one most likely.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:09 am

looks like we are getting Jackson Martinez

i dont rate that donkey... and 35M ffs.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:20 am

Ganso wrote:looks like we are getting Jackson Martinez

i dont rate that donkey... and 35M ffs.

I think he is overrated. There are better strikers we can get fo cheaper price ffs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Like who? There's not many quality strikers available tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Mandzukic is unhappy and wants to leave, Atleti is demanding 20m for him. Bacca also has a 25m release clause according to Jay. 35m is a lot of money, it'd be foolish to give in to Porto's demands.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:43 pm

Bacca isn't better and neither is Mandzukic.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Same as ES, I had Bacca and Mandzukic in mind. I disagree about Jackson being better than Mandzukic.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Also Dani Alves renewed his contract. That's a disappointment but let's hope management gets all over Darmian now.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:01 pm

What we really need is a creative striker.

Their is no guarantee that the management will reinforce the midfield. We haven't had a creative midfield since the days of Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, and Kaka. It seems like we're going for Kondogbia, but he's more of a B2B physical midfielder than  a creative one.

Honestly, in the beginning of the transfer window I wanted Dybala. Young, creative, and skillful. He could play both as a 9 and a 10. Juve snapped him up first, sadly.

That's why I really hope we go for Ibra. He won't stay beyond two years and he'll be the perfect reinforcement for the current project. He's a leader and will lift up all the other players' spirits.

Dream scenario is that we get both Ibra and Martinez, but their is no chance that's happening. Hell, we might not even get Martinez Laughing

Last edited by Casciavit on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Agreed with Cas, the creative department has been lacking for like 3-4 years, heavy reliance on Ibra, heavy reliance on Balo, heavy reliance on Menez, etc. JM isn't like those players, he can't make moments out of nothing, if he is coming, then we need someone to supply him with chances. Abate is our topping the assist chart with 5 assists this season, thats how dire the creativity is Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:25 pm

There's nothing creative about Bacca or Mandzukic though, none of the strikers you have mentioned fit the criteria you mentioned.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Yeah, but i was just addressing Cas' observation, it doesn't make sense why we would go for poachers when there is a vacancy in the creative department
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Jackson Martinez , Madzukic or Bacca ? Ideally i want Ibrahimovic even at his age , but most likely it won't happen , so i would have any of Jackson Martinez or Madzukic , no Bacca .

If i was Galliani , i would probably go for Higuain . Problem is , it would be difficult convincing him to join Milan without CL football , but imo , it would be well worth it if we went for him . If i was ready to invest 35m on a striker , then sure as hell i would preffer that money to buy me Higuain than Martinez or Madzukic.

Honestly , i think Milan should at the very least make an effort for Higuain . He's been very good in Serie A and i am pretty sure Ses would do great with him . Higuain would agree with his pace and i can see one feeding each other under the right conditions .

but yeah , the chances of Galliani going for him or Higuain be willing are small. Never mention other clubs who will definitely present a better case than just money . It's a shame , i think Higuain is exactly the kind of forward we should be out for .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:13 pm

JespSwe wrote:kondogbia, veratti, darmian, maher, axel witsel (or thiago silva)

50-60mil minimum add the salary to that and there goes 80mil O.o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:27 pm

lol Veratti would never join Milan . Not in the foreseeable future at least.

He already rejected us once , when he was younger . Now , with no CL football , worse roster than PSG or the teams looking out for him and with no guarantees of matching the other clubs wages , there's literaly 0% chance of this happening . It's not just the money , if it was JUST that , something could be done , but money is literaly the last factor here . If PSG wanted to sell AND Veratti wanted Milan , hmm , maybe we could offer crazy money . But that's not the case here , the exact opposite happens . Neither PSG wants to sell , nor Veratti would choose Milan over other clubs.

Besides , PSG won't let him go this summer and if i was Veratti , i would wait for the moment to join either Barcelona or Real . And i doubt PSG would sell him elsewhere either , Real-Barca moneys in cases like that are the best you can hope for. If they are meant to lose him , it may as well be to the absolute highest bider .

In any case , Veratti ain't going back to Italy untill Serie A becomes strong again . And it isn't quite there yet . Veratti's next team will be either Real Madrid or Barcelona , that much is certain to me.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Laccazette or Ibra or Higuain
Pato
Kondogbia
Gundogan
Otamendi
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Laccazette or Ibra or Higuain
Pato
Kondogbia
Gundogan
Otamendi
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:31 am

Martinez is done deal. So heres my list.

Kongdogbia
Subotic
Gundogan
Bertolacci
Ganso (might as well take a chance on him for 4-5 mils)
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Mandzukic and Bacca? You guys are hilarious sometimes.

And please no Higuain. Martinez is a similar player type of player but with actual athleticism.

Provided we acquire a few creative players behind him, JM will bang in the goals in Serie A.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Based Bonera wrote:Martinez is done deal. So heres my list.

Kongdogbia
Subotic
Gundogan
Bertolacci
Ganso (might as well take a chance on him for 4-5 mils)

Hummels/Miranda/Godin over Subotic please. (unless Manchester's $80 million bid for Hummels was for real, then forget it)

Ganso is a lost cause, let him rot in Brazil. Would be a waste of a non-EU spot.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next