MaraVilla
S
Sri
McAgger
Art Morte
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How can the champions improve? - Page 2 Empty Re: How can the champions improve?

Post by Blue Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:00 am

S wrote:And Chelsea will retain the title next season.No doubt.

Agreed, personally i don't even think we were that good this season, and we walked to the title.

We will get better next season. Hopefully add someone like Griezmann/Bale/Sterling and Oscar plays the whole season like he did the first half of the season.

I think Barca are the only team that wont repeat next season. I expect a better league campaign by Madrid.

Most likely to repeat next season:

1. Bayern
2. Juve
3. Chelsea
4. Barca

Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

How can the champions improve? - Page 2 Empty Re: How can the champions improve?

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:04 am

sportsczy wrote:
This is assuming the Ibra goes to MLS as is rumored too.

I don't think there's any chance of that happening, he wouldn't get paid anything similar what he's getting paid at PSG. I also don't think PSG would become better without him.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:49 am

Art Morte wrote:
MaraVilla wrote:Barca needs another CM and RB.......... maybe winger if pedro leaves.

But for the 13th time, isn't the transfer ban going to keep them from signing anyone? hmm

Was it ever a serious transfer ban? Have they been pardoned? I keep seeing Barca being linked to various players, which either means that the media are spreading these rumors because there's been no news on the ban, or because the ban for some reason doesn't have effect anymore/after all/whatever scratch
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:56 am

sportsczy wrote:For PSG, they need a more clutch player than Ibra in CL. They have nothing to do for domestic competitions. Cavani has picked up massive form over the past 2 months (he's ended up with 32 goals all comps) and Verratti keeps getting better. Lucas Moura was also fantastic until a serious thigh injury took him out from Ferbruary until May basically.

If they can get Pogba and put Verratti in the deep playing role, that's the best option. If not, i'd go out there and get Kondogbia for the same role.

After that, you need to upgrade Maxwell. With who? I'd go after Coentrao. Digne has been a massive disappointment.

Finally, i'd get Di Maria and drop Lavezzi.

From a FFP standpoint, Kondogbia, Coentrao and Di Maria is doable given you have 60 mil + sales. If you sell Motta, Lavezzi, Cabaye, Digne and Van Der Wiel, that should be enough. Marquinhos is going to start either at RB or LB and then Aurier and Coentrao can fight it out.

I also get the sense that they're going to go after Lloris since Sirigu was poor in CL.

Lloris
Marquinhos-Silva-Luiz-Ceontrao
Kondogbia-Verratti-Matuidi
Lucas Moura-Cavani-Di Maria

You really want Di Maria on the wing? His best from comes for the midfield.

I think you can do better than Coentrao. Filipe Luis for instance, if he is for sale.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:56 am

zizzle wrote:So far Juvi has done a great job but more can be done if they are to become a European superpower fot years to come. Dyabala is great, but Tevez is leaving next year. Juvi might wanna buy his replacement this year if someone on his level is available this summer (Cavani?) One of Zaza and Berrardi should replace Lorente.

Khdera is also a good signing but he is not a direct replacement for Pirlo. Vidal out Oscar in? That might be just paper talk but it
makes a lot of sense with Khdera taking up Vidals spot in the middle.

New full backs are needed, but who's on the market anyway? Cuardado maybe?

Probably newspaper nonsense but I would take vidal out for Oscar in, what an opportunity for us to form a new young hungry team with the ability to grow and become the best team in the world in years to come. Getting a left back in either darmian or Kurzawa would immensely improve us, as good as Evra has been he is past his best days we need someone young and hungry. If we get Oscar and a left back what a transfer window this be for us
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:58 am

Vidal for Oscar..No....just no..

Vidal for Isco is another matter however.

Both possibilities arent close to happening anyway.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:02 am

S wrote:Vidal for Oscar..No....just no..

Vidal for Isco is another matter however.

Both possibilities arent close to happening anyway.

Obviously would say yes to vidal for isco it would be a win win but we would have to hand in some extra money and we don't no who else we are going to buy etc
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:14 am

I think there's zero chance of Oscar leaving Chelsea, he's doing all right for them and has his best years ahead of him.  I also think Juventus have no chance of getting Isco. What Juventus could do is what they've been doing already, get the best unwanted players (like Teves, Morata, Pogba) from othe top clubs. Khedira fits that bill or why not take a chance on Tello or Januzaj or Gaston Ramirez or Lovren?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:19 am

Dont know what you're on about but i'll assume you're trolling anyway
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:35 am

M99 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:For PSG, they need a more clutch player than Ibra in CL. They have nothing to do for domestic competitions. Cavani has picked up massive form over the past 2 months (he's ended up with 32 goals all comps) and Verratti keeps getting better. Lucas Moura was also fantastic until a serious thigh injury took him out from Ferbruary until May basically.

If they can get Pogba and put Verratti in the deep playing role, that's the best option. If not, i'd go out there and get Kondogbia for the same role.

After that, you need to upgrade Maxwell. With who? I'd go after Coentrao. Digne has been a massive disappointment.

Finally, i'd get Di Maria and drop Lavezzi.

From a FFP standpoint, Kondogbia, Coentrao and Di Maria is doable given you have 60 mil + sales. If you sell Motta, Lavezzi, Cabaye, Digne and Van Der Wiel, that should be enough. Marquinhos is going to start either at RB or LB and then Aurier and Coentrao can fight it out.

I also get the sense that they're going to go after Lloris since Sirigu was poor in CL.

Lloris
Marquinhos-Silva-Luiz-Ceontrao
Kondogbia-Verratti-Matuidi
Lucas Moura-Cavani-Di Maria

You really want Di Maria on the wing? His best from comes for the midfield.

I think you can do better than Coentrao. Filipe Luis for instance, if he is for sale.

Di Maria is at his best when playing on the left
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:36 am

@S

I was being serious about Tello and Januzaj - for Ramirez I simply have a soft spot and someone needs to save him from England, it's just not happening for him over there.

But you could pull another Pogba on Januzaj, he's got potential, just needs to start getting consistent game time.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:44 am

Januzaj or neither Tello isnt required here.

We have already signed a great talent in Dybala and we have another talented attacking player in Berardi returning to Juve too.

Ramirez is not good enough for a top team.He's a decent fit for Fiorentina level side probably.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:55 am

Isn't Dybala a striker? I think you could still do with a wide forward.

Januzaj - Tevez - Berardi
Dybala/Morata

Worth it, imo :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:57 am

Art Morte wrote:Theoretically, PSG, Bayern and Juventus should all be certain to keep their top spots. They are just in a tier of their own in their domestic leagues when it comes to being attractive to players right now. If there's a player coming to their domestic league, they will be able to sign them if they just want to.

However, motivation is a curious thing. All these teams have some key players who are in the later stages of their careers. Zlatan, Silva, Tevez, Chiellini, Buffon, Lichsteiner, Lahm, Ribery, Robben, Dante, off the top of my head. Domestically, they've won everything for a while now. Can they keep their motivation and therefore their performance levels the same still?

These three clubs will be big favorites to retain their titles, but if they're smart, they'll inject some new hunger in the squads. If they can keep their players as motivated as ever, they'll win their leagues next season, too, but I've a feeling - especially in Bayern's case, actually - that that is easier said than done.

Barcelona are under a transfer ban and MSN is such a great forward trio, so I don't know what they could do.

Chelsea are an interesting case. They comfily won the title this year.

Courtois
Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta
Matic - Fabregas
Willian - Oscar - Hazard
Costa

In red the players I'm not sure will be title-winning material next season. Yet can we expect any of them to be replaced from Chelsea's first-choice XI? By whom? It will be very interesting to see what Chelsea do in this window. Are they going to look at their XI and decide that "no one who we could sign is better than what we have" or splash the cash on a couple of expensive signings just to be on the safe side?

Fabregas in red? hmm
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:59 am

Dybala is a second striker in the mold of Tevez.

He'll be his eventual replacement once Tevez returns to Argentina.

And we wont play 4-2-3-1.Its either 4-3-1-2 o 4-3-2-1.

Marchisio
Vidal---------Pogba
Dybala-Tevez
Morata

Marchisio
Khedira-Pogba
Vidal
Tevez-Morata
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:22 pm

free_cat wrote:
Fabregas in red? hmm

I just don't think he's an ideal fit for the role he's asked to play. If things don't go as smoothly for Chelsea as they did this season, I think Cesc will be one of the first players starting to look out of place. At least Chelsea should have better CM options on the bench than Ramires, Mikel and whoever their 'The Next Josh McEachran' youngsters are.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Art Morte wrote:@S

I was being serious about Tello and Januzaj - for Ramirez I simply have a soft spot and someone needs to save him from England, it's just not happening for him over there.

But you could pull another Pogba on Januzaj, he's got potential, just needs to start getting consistent game time.

First of all try sorting out your own player's contracts before advising others something like this.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Glory wrote:

First of all try sorting out your own player's contracts before advising others something like this.

Chill lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Glory wrote:

x)

Januzaj needs game time and he isn't getting it at United.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:00 pm

Needs to go out on loan to Watford or Norwich then.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Glory wrote:

x)

Januzaj needs game time and he isn't getting it at United.

If thats your point ultimately, fine and to that I agree, that he should go on loan.

But what you actually said there instead, it wasnt classy from a poster of your.. you know, quality. :coffee:
Could have just said Juve can buy him instead ( if they want ).

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:22 pm

S wrote:Needs to go out on loan to Watford or Norwich then.

Probably would go on loan to PSV or Soceidad.
But yea would have been better if he went to a premier league club instead.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2