What can we do to improve this section?

5 posters

Go down

What can we do to improve this section? Empty What can we do to improve this section?

Post by jibers Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Sup btothers. All in the thread title. This section is suffering. What can we do to encourage more people to post and get new members? I admit I don't post here as regularly as I should, I am usually in the general section or debate threads.

Current list

Myself
RED
Zero
Ronaldo_9
Firenze
B-Mac MUFC
Vizkosity
SchinnerC
Cyberman?

What happened to Il Capitano?

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

What can we do to improve this section? Empty Re: What can we do to improve this section?

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:48 pm

You guys have the number, think if every member contributes a bit then that will be a good kick start.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

What can we do to improve this section? Empty Re: What can we do to improve this section?

Post by S Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:51 pm

You are the only one out of that list that barely posts in this section.

Set an example.You yourself start posting regularly here,then others will automatically follow.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Now I am convinced you are trying to bait me. Did I not admit this in my post? What is the point in coming in here, repeating what I said? Are you tying to provoke me? I really don't know what you are trying to prove tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:02 pm

The Ostracised One wrote:Now I am convinced you are trying to bait me. Did I not admit this in my post? What is the point in coming in here, repeating what I said? Are you tying to provoke me? I really don't know what you are trying to prove tbh.

Set an example.You yourself start posting regularly here,then others will automatically follow.

Simple as that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Please don't start in here.

Back to topic

Jibers do u think a weekely matchday thread will be better than a single thread for a season ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 pm

RealGunner wrote:Please don't start in here.

Back to topic

Jibers do u think a weekely matchday thread will be better than a single thread for a season ?

We could try it tbh. I wil try and instigate it. RED will. Be here as well. I'm just worried that if ppl barely post in the unified one, what will single match day threads accomplish?

I'll try it though. Cheers brah
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:04 pm

What did happen to Il Capitano? He was a great poster, hope he comes back
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:What did happen to Il Capitano? He was a great poster, hope he comes back

Not sure tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:47 pm

It is what it is. I guess a lot of United fans either don't like this forum or just prefer lurking.

Either way, I don't care anymore tbh. We've got a good core of United fans here.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum