izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Tomwin Lannister
S
92 posters

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 18 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by futbol Wed 6 May - 2:24:05

rwo power wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:farfan "refdrid" has been around as long as the forum has existed. If Barca get a favorable call tomorrow expect people to call us UEFAlona. It's just the nature of the banter and butthurt here.
Yeah. And people obviously won't stop calling Bayern Buyern either No

How 'bout Payern? hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 18 Empty Re: CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus

Post by M99 Wed 6 May - 2:39:28

Why Juve won

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 18 11193336_958434397522158_1842379862705103445_n
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed 6 May - 2:44:12

Fußball wrote:How 'bout Payern? hmm
That would be at least somewhat fresh Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 6 May - 3:20:54

breva wrote:CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 18 CDWc8wzUUAAJ9CD
This scrub went 5 years without scoring in the CL and now all of a sudden he's the GOAT? Laughing

Spoiler:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed 6 May - 6:04:27

http://gfycat.com/GreenResponsibleGodwit
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 6 May - 6:40:49

CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 18 XTiTnymJW3PKIGT7mE

take a bow son..save of the season
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 6 May - 6:44:13

He reminds me of Gatusso so much,
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed 6 May - 7:43:42

2 - 1 is perfect for the return leg, gives Juventus a real chance to reach the final (I don't think taking a draw to Abu Dhabi would have been enough).

Then again, I thought Porto 3 - 1 Pay'em Munich gave Porto a real chance in the second leg, so...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed 6 May - 8:11:10

Art Morte wrote:2 - 1 is perfect for the return leg, gives Juventus a real chance to reach the final (I don't think taking a draw to Abu Dhabi would have been enough).

Then again, I thought Porto 3 - 1 Pay'em Munich gave Porto a real chance in the second leg, so...

Porto don't have the stealthy italian defence and organisation to hold a lead like Juve. They just have an amazing array of wonderkids+ flair and fancy players plus quaresma re-living his goat 2007-2009 days.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 6 May - 9:06:23

Yes Porto isn't 1/10th of the well drilled team we are

The tie is still 50/50, but after last seasons shit mentality and group stage exit, we're back amongst the big boys and 50/50 going in to the 2nd leg of the CL Semi final against the holders is fine by me Laughing

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 6 May - 9:18:53

Anyone thinking or even hinting that we'll get thrashed is/will be badly mistaken.

You dont even need to watch that many Juve games to see how we setup.

The return leg will definitely be a close contest.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed 6 May - 9:28:51

i think return leg will be very close and interesting. Even for the first leg, i surely underestimated Juve. Though did not watch the full game but i think you might suffer for the lack of finish from Llorente. with the defensive ability your team have, you could have sealed the game there.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 6 May - 9:45:39

I feel that Allegri will seriously park the bus. That is exactly what his plan was against Barca after the 2-0 but of course now he has much better players and a great change to pull it of. He played for the 0-0 after a 1-0 win against Monaco, he will do the same again.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 6 May - 10:24:07

I disagree Pirlo was a liability. He runned almost as much as Vidal (official stats) and was solid defensively with several blocks ant tackles. Was surprised at his insability to make good passes and take set pieces though. I guess lack of breath makes him a poorer passer.

I don't understand why people say Marchisio was great... he did nothing except shooting from 40 metres in a couple of plays he should have developed and misplaced several key passes.

Morata and Vidal for Juve were clearly the best players, while for Madrid James did well.

Very surprised by Juve's performance. They were really superior to Madrid for more than 60 minutes (0-20 and all the second half). I was very glad to see Juve trying to attack and play the ball from the back, something Atletico never tried and you have to try vs. this Madrid that is by no means as defensively solid as Mourinho's Madrid was.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 6 May - 10:48:29

S wrote:CL SF : Real Madrid Vs Juventus - Page 18 XTiTnymJW3PKIGT7mE

take a bow son..save of the season

Incredible. I didn't notice that! Is that Sturaro?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 6 May - 10:50:28

Allegri should play the same way they played this game. They need to score. No way they are keeping Madrid at bay all 90 minutes.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 6 May - 11:44:46

It could get funny if Juve score an early goal in the Bernaleo

I just hope they don't park the bus

But knowing them they will

smh
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 6 May - 11:52:00

M99 wrote:I feel that Allegri will seriously park the bus. That is exactly what his plan was against Barca after the 2-0 but of course now he has much better players and a great change to pull it of. He played for the 0-0 after a 1-0 win against Monaco, he will do the same again.

Except 2-0 is way safer than 2-1.The away goal changes things.The gameplan against Monaco was purely tactical rather than intentional.We knew Monaco was shit offensively so we let them have the ball.Madrid is a totally different ball game.

Allegri absolutely knows that we have to score at Bernabeu to have a chance at progressing so we'll play the same way like we did against Dortmund in the return leg.Though,i expect Allegri to switch to a 3 man backline depending on the game situation,i.e if we score an early goal or if its still a stalemate with 30 mins to go.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 6 May - 12:50:22

Marchisio was a monster defensively, hardly gave the ball away while dribbling and passed it extremely well.

Not hard to see that tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 6 May - 12:54:05

free_cat wrote:I disagree Pirlo was a liability. He runned almost as much as Vidal (official stats) and was solid defensively with several blocks ant tackles. Was surprised at his insability to make good passes and take set pieces though. I guess lack of breath makes him a poorer passer.

I don't understand why people say Marchisio was great... he did nothing except shooting from 40 metres in a couple of plays he should have developed and misplaced several key passes.

Morata and Vidal for Juve were clearly the best players, while for Madrid James did well.

Very surprised by Juve's performance. They were really superior to Madrid for more than 60 minutes (0-20 and all the second half). I was very glad to see Juve trying to attack and play the ball from the back, something Atletico never tried and you have to try vs. this Madrid that is by no means as defensively solid as Mourinho's Madrid was.
Didn't catch the full game last night so can't comment on his performance, but like someone mentioned in this thread earlier, it's more to do with how in general Marchisio brings a stability to Juve's midfield, even more so when Poggies plays.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 6 May - 12:57:23

free_cat wrote:I disagree Pirlo was a liability. He runned almost as much as Vidal (official stats) and was solid defensively with several blocks ant tackles. Was surprised at his insability to make good passes and take set pieces though. I guess lack of breath makes him a poorer passer.

Pirlo made the most misplaced passes out of both teams according to official stats.Some of them were very dangerous giveaways.Its not hard to see why we prefer seeing the more solid and compact Marchisio shielding the back 4.

The only good tackle i remember is the one on Chicarito and i give him that but even in a creative sense,he was way off imo.Nothing inspiring about his performance yesterday.He tried to make up for it by working as hard as possible tho.But he shouldnt be starting the return leg,simple as.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 6 May - 12:57:52

How much are Juve gonna get from the competition once they win the CL
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 6 May - 12:59:50

If we win it ? More than 100m from market pool and CL prize money alone.

We'll be earning around 90m minimum btw for just making the semis.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed 6 May - 13:43:03

Marchisio put a MOTM performance, he gave the Pirlo-esque assist for the first goal. Personally i believe Marchisio is one of the most underrated midfielders in the world.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 6 May - 13:59:06

S wrote:

Pirlo made the most misplaced passes out of both teams according to official stats.Some of them were very dangerous giveaways.Its not hard to see why we prefer seeing the more solid and compact Marchisio shielding the back 4.

The only good tackle i remember is the one on Chicarito and i give him that but even in a creative sense,he was way off imo.Nothing inspiring about his performance yesterday.He tried to make up for it by working as hard as possible tho.But he shouldnt be starting the return leg,simple as.

Agreed, his passes were very bad. But he wasn't that much of a liability. Marchisio was also meh tbh.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 6 May - 14:06:46

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEUYMD8WIAEKR1p.jpg

rofl :bow: GOAT caricature

Speaking of Caricatures,i really miss Caricaturigoal Sad
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next