McAgger
Jonathan28
zigra
urbaNRoots
BarrileteCosmico
25 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 38 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 02, 2016 10:19 pm

Jeez.

Spoiler:

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 38 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by zigra Mon May 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Anything for shock value, eh? No

Oh and I'm pretty sure it's true. Just found an old thread on free folk reddit and the guy already predicted stuff like Ramsay stabbing Roose 3 weeks ago + it adds up with what we know so far. Bah.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Spoiler:

Anyways on to happier tidings, TOWER OF F****ING JOY IN THE EPI 3 TRAILER!!!!!! So hyped.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 02, 2016 10:33 pm

zigra wrote:Anything for shock value, eh? No

Oh and I'm pretty sure it's true. Just found an old thread on free folk reddit and the guy already predicted stuff like Ramsay stabbing Roose 3 weeks ago + it adds up with what we know so far. Bah.

Link?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 02, 2016 10:35 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Spoiler:

Anyways on to happier tidings, TOWER OF F****ING JOY IN THE EPI 3 TRAILER!!!!!! So hyped.

That'll be amazing by the look of things, R+L=J *bleep* confirmed.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Spoiler:

I read that too. I want to read it again because we know a few facts now, I want to confirm if its legit or not. Do you have a link?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Link?

Open at your own discretion obviously

Spoiler:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 02, 2016 10:57 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Link?

Open at your own discretion obviously

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 02, 2016 11:05 pm

The thing about the Umbers, that was well known a long time ago revealed by WotW so he could've just followed that information. On the other hand, that is a lot of detail to be fake and looks very believable.

That battle is going to be awesome, they spent MONTHS filming it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 02, 2016 11:07 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4eboyl/who_else_here_lost_their_hype/ in the 2nd comment you have basically the same content and it says Ramsay kills Roose and the post was last edited 3 weeks ago.. (just because that wasn't mentioned in the link from bc, apart from that the picture was exactly what I meant).

I think it's possible to make very good predictions if you watch the trailers and think a bit about it but it's really building up for it aswell so yeah. Pretty confidend this will happen.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 03, 2016 4:15 pm

https://i.imgur.com/gnbcK4y.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 03, 2016 4:18 pm

People find Ramsay entertaining but yeah, I loathe his character because the plot armor is ridiculous. Shite character. Also read those 'leaks' you were mentioning

:facepalm: I'm sure the battle at winterfell will be a spectacle but nah man, nah.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 03, 2016 5:51 pm

To be fair he's not the only one with unreal plot armor. Especially saint Tyrion comes to mind, though he has it in the books aswell.
Anyway I don't like him because he's way too one-dimensional. Very underwhelming that he's most likely the main villain of season 6 - they should have given that role to Roose though he probably wouldn't lose hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Tyrion is most likely going to turn out to be a targaryen now IMO. Will definitely ride one of the dragons.

With Ramsay, I love the actor and his acting but he is getting way OP as a character.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Meh, I really hope he won't survive WoW and won't become a dragon rider.
Too obvious that he's the writers favourite (or one of them) and that one should always be killed of asap. Making him a dragon rider would be too much (only acceptable if he dies very soon after he becomes one)
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Think most POV characters will survive honestly. If GRRM is going to write A Dream Of Spring and potentially another book then he can't do it with just 3-4 characters. Can't see him introduce more either at this point

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 03, 2016 7:40 pm

It would ruin Trion's arc to be a Targ, but I agree he is setting himself up to be a rider
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 03, 2016 7:43 pm

I think he even said that he won't introduce new pov characters but I'm pretty sure he will kill some of them. As Dany will eventually return we'll have Dany, Tyrion, Baristan and Victarion (though he's a goner for me) all in the same place and likely on the same side. And of course not-dead Quentyn What a Face
But yeah I can't say I expect him to die in WoW, I just hope he does.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 03, 2016 8:23 pm

They are just giving unreal plot armor and plot armies to Ramsay to have a worldwide fistpump moment when Jon kills him. Sometimes the show gets generic and cliche beyond belief when they are not directly adapting GRRM's work.

Can't help but think if GRRM did not write the Red Wedding yet the show would do something like Robb killing Joffrey.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 03, 2016 8:58 pm

M99 wrote:They are just giving unreal plot armor and plot armies to Ramsay to have a worldwide fistpump moment when Jon kills him. Sometimes the show gets generic and cliche beyond belief when they are not directly adapting GRRM's work.

Can't help but think if GRRM did not write the Red Wedding yet the show would do something like Robb killing Joffrey.
Ironically GRRM himself did that in hisnfirst draft Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 03, 2016 9:07 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
M99 wrote:They are just giving unreal plot armor and plot armies to Ramsay to have a worldwide fistpump moment when Jon kills him. Sometimes the show gets generic and cliche beyond belief when they are not directly adapting GRRM's work.

Ironically GRRM himself did that in hisnfirst draft Laughing

Nah, Robb maimed Joffrey in a battle (cut of his hand) but then Jaime and Tyrion kills him. Tyrion then sacks and burns Winterfell.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 03, 2016 9:12 pm

That was his first draft???

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 03, 2016 9:32 pm

http://watchersonthewall.com/george-r-r-martins-original-plan-game-thrones/
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 03, 2016 9:46 pm

Sounds awful lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 03, 2016 11:03 pm

Another one Laughing

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 38 2E4gBtt
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 03, 2016 11:29 pm

M99 wrote:Another one Laughing

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 38 2E4gBtt

DAE books > show?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next