McAgger
Jonathan28
zigra
urbaNRoots
BarrileteCosmico
25 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 37 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 29 Apr 2016 - 3:05

I don't think its feasable. We'll see. If Berric and the other resurrected people are all being warged into, how does Bloodraven have time to train Bran? Wouldn't the bodies become de-animated whenever he stops?

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate - Page 37 Empty Re: [BOOKS] Game of Thrones for the Literate

Post by RealGunner Fri 29 Apr 2016 - 14:37

Maybe he is just that powerful
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 1 May 2016 - 22:45

So...tonight could be the night where we finally find out what happens to Jon.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 2 May 2016 - 1:02

Everyone is expecting that but I wouldn't be surprised if they wait until the 3rd episode

"...and on the 3rd day"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 2 May 2016 - 1:41

RealGunner wrote:So...tonight could be the night where we finally find out what happens to Jon.

Somewhat. Expect him to get back to life but then again we kinda always knew that would happen and I doubt we'll get big information on how it happened. If the tinfoil theory about bloodraven warging him is true, we certainly won't find out hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 2 May 2016 - 8:36

Its been five years lads and its finally happened.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 2 May 2016 - 14:48

God I can't take this bs anymore.
Apparently there are just no rules anymore in the GoT-universe and everyone can just do whatever he wants.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 2 May 2016 - 15:05

Happened pretty much the way everyone expected it to on the show. To be honest I never understood the purpose of it because it was clear from the very start that he was going to make it back, far too much plot armor. So what I'm really interested in is how is this going to change things? Is Snow free from his vows now? Will he remain at the night's watch? Would he turn his back on the fight against the ice overlords?

The real surprise was the Roose going so early. He will be missed, Ramsay is a significantly lower quality villain, he seems to only want sadism whereas Roose was a player of the game.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 2 May 2016 - 15:16

Err, of course he'll remain in the North. What else is he going to do? Leave the wall to do what exactly?
Of course he will fight Ramsay, because he has to. That's probably going to be the big fight close to the end of the season. He'll win and rally the rest of the North together with Sansa - maybe including the Vale. But to defend the wall, not to go south. Because he knows that if it falls, the rest doesn't matter. Of course the wall will fall, so the interesting part is what will happen after that.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 2 May 2016 - 15:39

I don't think we know that the wall will fall at all. And yes he will remain North, but as part of the NW or as part of am independent power seeking the throne of winterfell?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 2 May 2016 - 15:47

We don't know it but I'm pretty sure. It would be rather anticlimactic if the WW wouldn't even manage to breach the wall at all thouh it would be kind of funny if the majority of Westeros would never even know there was something in the North that could've killed them all.
Still, I expect the wall to come down at the end of WoW.

I think for now there's no way he goes to Winterfell. He just doesn't have the manpower to attack it. He will fight Ramsay though, because Ramsay will come for him and he obviously will win the fight which will end in the north rallying behind Jon/Sansa. At least that's what I expect.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 2 May 2016 - 16:10

"I saw him in my flames fighting at winterfell"

I think he is going there, plus isn't the big battle of episode 9 supposed to be there? So, does he convince the nights watch to go with him? Unlikely they would abandon their spot. But if he goes it's also unlikely he will do so as Lord commander, because then he would have a duty to stay. So I'm leaning towards his vows being over since he filled his "until death"  portion and now concerning himself with securing control of the north.

We'll see about the wall. The only way I suppose is through the horn of joramund.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 2 May 2016 - 16:33

Maybe he's forced by Ramsay to react. I just think he won't go there because he wants but because he has no choice. As said I think he won't go there NOW but eventually, yes, he will and he will sack Winterfell. Maybe Littlefinger can teleport an army in to help him out, maybe we get some kind of north conspiracy. Maybe even both. But it will happen at the end of the season imo.

I think the vows are overrated.
He chose to march against Winterfell when he was Lord Commander. Let's not forget that. He didn't need to die or anything to get an easy way out - he was acting as LC of the NW when he made this decision.

I also don't think it actually matters if he can convince the NW to join him when he goes to Winterfell. Considering there were a dozen traitors there can't be more than 20-30 men left.

I think I've seen a pic of a WW with a horn made of ice on his back but not sure.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 2 May 2016 - 17:16

That's a good point about him going to do it anyways before.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 2 May 2016 - 17:27

Do you guys think that Ramsay will kill Roose on the books?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon 2 May 2016 - 17:36

Not really. I actually still think the pink letter is a ruse and expect Stannis to sack Winterfell.
I also don't think that Ramsay could get away with it in the books.

Oh and I could be wrong but isn't Ramsay still a Snow in the books?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 2 May 2016 - 17:57

zigra wrote:Not really. I actually still think the pink letter is a ruse and expect Stannis to sack Winterfell.
I also don't think that Ramsay could get away with it in the books.

Oh and I could be wrong but isn't Ramsay still a Snow in the books?

Nah he got legitimized.

Also from next week's preview it looks like the Umbers give Ramsay Rickon pale
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 2 May 2016 - 18:11

I don't think Stannis will lose in the books, or at least not yet.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 2 May 2016 - 21:04

Stannis will win the imminent battle against the Freys but he will lose outside of Winterfell. Stannis' army is freezing and starving to death while the Boltons are sitting comfortably in Winterfell.

Hell even if he somehow wins I expect the Northerners to betray him and make Rickon King in the North.

Either way he is doomed.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 2 May 2016 - 23:02

I think jon's resurrection in the show is going to be a lot different than in the books. He looks way too human in the show and they probably will keep him that way. We'll find out soon enough though i guess

Think every event is going to be different anyways. Can't see Ramsay kill Roose for example. I don't even think Ramsay has been shown to be this sadistic in the books?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 2 May 2016 - 23:03

There was this very very very dark rumour about Rickon before the season started. Looks like it might be true if what M99 said is true.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 2 May 2016 - 23:05

RealGunner wrote:There was this very very very dark rumour about Rickon before the season started. Looks like it might be true if what M99 said is true.

What rumour?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 2 May 2016 - 23:11

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 2 May 2016 - 23:12

urbaNRoots wrote:
RealGunner wrote:There was this very very very dark rumour about Rickon before the season started. Looks like it might be true if what M99 said is true.

What rumour?

Spoiler:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 2 May 2016 - 23:14

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 2 May 2016 - 23:19

Jeez.

Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next