Raptorgunner
El Gunner
Sri
silver
RealGunner
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Southampton Vs Arsenal Preview + Live - Page 2 Empty Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal Preview + Live

Post by REWB Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Is it me? but I dont think we have been bad going forward, just think not having a focal point has killed us, if we had one of welbeck and giroud we would have thrashed this team. For me the midfield passing has been crisper than i though it would.

Defending has been bad but I think they are a bit tired, they'll improve on that.

I think our run againsts the lesser teams starts now, our tough away games against boggy teams are finished. we've had swansea/westham/southampton/stoke all away. next half with all our injuries back I can see us going on a massive run a securing 3rd/4th so im just bothered.

Last edited by REWB on Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Southampton Vs Arsenal Preview + Live - Page 2 Empty Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal Preview + Live

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:55 pm

yawnnnn

Same old shit

This is how we were playing before Giroud came back. He was an idiot to get sent off.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:02 pm

I wish we had [flavor of the month manager + players] instead.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Embarrassing, completely avoidable goals conceded. We missed a striker badly and both Szczesny and the referee were god awful.

I can't remember the last time I was actually impressed by Szczesny in a game - his best performances are just when he does what you would expect him to do. He needs to improve or Ospina needs to get some games.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:17 pm

It has to be Wenger, he can't motivate the team for big matches ever.

Weak mentality....

Sun Tzu wrote:Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:00 pm

"It has to be Wenger, he can't motivate the team ever"

Fixed....
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2