Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

+16
McAgger
futbol
Katy Perry
jibers
Dutti
Zero
Helmer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
M99
Hapless_Hans
izzy
B-Mac
halamadrid2
RED
Glory
Busby Babe
20 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 31 Empty Re: Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by RED Sat May 02, 2015 2:01 pm

lmao!! missed. Just end it please. It aint happening for us today.

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 31 Empty Re: Manchester United 2014/2015 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by RED Sat May 02, 2015 2:07 pm

Can't remember the last I was frustrated watching a Utd game.

Lack of ideas and quality all over the pitch.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Sat May 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Rooney and RvP in CM with Fellaini up top.

I'm done.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 02, 2015 2:26 pm

0-1 FT.

Absolutely awful.

Looks like we're gonna bottle top 4. I can't believe.

3 defeats in a row.

Team can't buy a goal atm.

Confidence looks shot.

And that cameo from Di Maria. wtf was that?

Palace(a) Arsenal(h) and Hull(a)<--- a team battling for their lives to stay up.

On this current barron form, we're in a big fight and the teams around will sense the opportunity to overtake us.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat May 02, 2015 3:03 pm

We were unlucky to not get at least a point today. We even got a penalty where as they scored a fluke deflected goal after parking an aeroplane for like entirety and eternity. Some days whatever we try shit wont just happen in front of goal. It was that sort of a day I suppose.

LvG's weird tactics aside I think the players did all they could do. Before the goal there was a brief period where we actually was forcing the game with penetration and forward passes. True we do miss an actual playmaker who can take on players and who is what the chelseas and arsenals have and we dont.But with those players at our disposal we have I think we tried today. It wasnt just sideways passing. Theres a slight improvement in our play from these sort of matches from the 1st half of the season. A player like Bale will definitely come in handy against these sort of teams .

And was surprised about the fans at the stands. It was all quiet during those closing stages. Wonder why was that. Didnt feel like a home match.

Hope Carrick will return for the next match. We will be fine as far as the top 4 fight is concerned. Pool have chelsea yet to play. Will only panic if they somehow manage to win that.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 02, 2015 3:27 pm

Glory wrote:We were unlucky to not get at least a point today. We even got a penalty where as they scored a fluke deflected goal after parking an aeroplane for like entirety and eternity. Some days whatever we try shit wont just happen in front of goal. It was that sort of a day I suppose.

LvG's weird tactics aside I think the players did all they could do. Before the goal there was a brief period where we actually was forcing the game with penetration and forward passes. True we do miss an actual playmaker who can take on players and who is what the chelseas and arsenals have and we dont.But with those players at our disposal we have I think we tried today. It wasnt just sideways passing. Theres a slight improvement in our play from these sort of matches from the 1st half of the season. A player like Bale will definitely come in handy against these sort of teams .

And was surprised about the fans at the stands. It was all quiet during those closing stages. Wonder why was that. Didnt feel like a home match.

Hope Carrick will return for the next match. We will be fine as far as the top 4 fight is concerned. Pool have chelsea yet to play. Will only panic if they somehow manage to win that.

I don't feel we were unlucky. Everything the players did was slow and predictable. WBA allowed us all the posession because they knew we'd do fck all with it.

Sit deep, compact defending, counter and punce on a mistake or a set piece. That's what they did and they scored from it. Game over as soon as they went 1-0 up.

Our players only decided to up the tempo when they were a goal down.

Not good enough.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun May 03, 2015 2:54 pm

knew RVP was missing that pen...Rooney should be taking it.

and LOL anyone who thinks signing Gundogan means we will sell a midfielder...we pick up 1 injury right now and it's Rooney right back into midfield....no depth there

*bleep* Pulis and his garbage team and garbage football
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 09, 2015 1:22 pm

I thought that 1st half was a load of crap.

Thankfully we're 0-1 up.

Shaw is injury cursed ever since he came to us, poor lad. Rooney looks injured too.

Eff this season.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 09, 2015 1:24 pm

And Evans slipping all over the place since coming on :facepalm: frigging liability.

Really not confident about this match.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 09, 2015 2:02 pm

Speechless
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 09, 2015 2:16 pm

Ive never ever seen such shit defending from a supposed elite team. We are all over the place at the back.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 09, 2015 2:27 pm

We are so lucky. Absolute shambles of a performance in the 2nd half. Thank Goodness for DDG.........and Young.

That defensive performance Shocked awful. Awful.

HUGE win.

Massive rebuilding work, like bigger than I thought, because that team is so average. So many poor footballers.

3 points. Top 4 almost done.

Just want this season to end.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 09, 2015 2:46 pm

We are not an elite team dude. There are only 3 elite teams in Europe atm barca Madrid and bayern. We are not even on the level of Atletico. Of we were in la Liga we would struggle to get 4th spot.

We need Liverpool to lose and we need to get a Carrick replacement ASAP. Without him we are literally useless
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat May 09, 2015 2:46 pm

RED wrote:We are so lucky. Absolute shambles of a performance in the 2nd half. Thank Goodness for DDG.........and Young.

HUGE win.

Massive rebuilding work, like bigger than I thought, because that team is so average. So many poor footballers.

The confidence and morale were low after 3 back to back defeats and even more so because of the fact that we have played well in those 3 matches and still lost except the everton match of course. The players were downbeat massively. That contributed to a major chunk of shit performance today.
Also crystal palace at Selhurst Park is a serious team actually with the kind of players they have got.

Hence I dont think it was entirely down to the quality of the side. Yes there are some bad players in the squad like valencia and evans but still not an awful lot.
Today was just that shit confidence thanks to 3 losses.
Our defense wouldnt look this bad if we were on a good run I am sure.

So yea. The luck today on the other hand was due luck imo. We were damn unlucky both against chelsea and brom. So it was hightime we got the opposite end of the stick for a change. We will look much better in the next match I am sure.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 09, 2015 4:05 pm

jibers wrote:We are not an elite team dude. There are only 3 elite teams in Europe atm barca Madrid and bayern. We are not even on the level of Atletico. Of we were in la Liga we would struggle to get 4th spot.

We need Liverpool to lose and we need to get a Carrick replacement ASAP.  Without him we are literally useless

I meant big club.  

Glory wrote:
RED wrote:We are so lucky. Absolute shambles of a performance in the 2nd half. Thank Goodness for DDG.........and Young.

HUGE win.

The confidence and morale were low after 3 back to back defeats and even more so because of the fact that we have played well in those 3 matches and still lost except the everton match of course. The players were downbeat massively. That contributed to a major chunk of shit performance today.
Also crystal palace at Selhurst Park is a serious team actually with the kind of players they have got.

Hence I dont think it was entirely down to the quality of the side. Yes there are some bad players in the squad like valencia and evans but still not an awful lot.
Today was just that shit confidence thanks to 3 losses.
Our defense wouldnt look this bad if we were on a good run I am sure.

So yea. The luck today on the other hand was due luck imo. We were damn unlucky both against chelsea and brom. So it was hightime we got the opposite end of the stick for a change. We will look much better in the next match I am sure.

The likes of Valencia, Evans, Young (i know he's been good, but not the standard we should have starting), Fellaini (not a starter), Blind (not a starter).

We've a got a bunch of players who are not comfortable on the ball and lack the quality and technique. Blind is good techincally, but shouldn't be playing in midfield, he should be a back up for Shaw at LB.

I don't think it's a confidence issue, it's been like that the whole season barring that run of form last month, which now looks like a purple patch.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat May 09, 2015 4:16 pm

At least people are coming around to the idea Daley Blind is nothing more than a good squad player, and yes despite today the likes of Young and Fellaini should not be starting for us. So close to top 4 now.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 10, 2015 12:59 pm

Top 4 is done. Mission accomplished.

Pressure off.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Sun May 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Busby Babe wrote:At least people are coming around to the idea Daley Blind is nothing more than a good squad player, and yes despite today the likes of Young and Fellaini should not be starting for us. So close to top 4 now.

Half the side isn't remotely good enough. And the bench is absolutely shocking.

Third was the target at the beginning of the season. I still pray we'll sack LvG and get Klopp in.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 17, 2015 12:42 pm

I knew they'd score when Blackett came on. Atrocious sub.

Blackett v Theo. :facepalm:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 17, 2015 1:05 pm

We deserved the win overall, were the better team for 60mins or so.

Wenger's subs changed them for the better, LVG's subs changed us for worse. Although maybe Rojo being back from injury sort of forced his hand to put Blackett on, by my word is Blackett so out of his depth- Positioning, passing...he's not good enough and I knew Arsenal will score from his side of the pitch ffs.

Ashley Young deservedly MOTM. Herrera fantastic again in a big match, wonderful player. From 7 attempts on goal, he's scored 6- Shocked brilliant!

Our CB did fairly well, it's undoubted that Jones and Smalling are our best CB partnership. That Jones crawl and header onto Giroud's leg in the first half.. rofl

Blind was great too, special mention to him. Mata had a solid game, so did Fellaini.

Falcao's farewell there at the end confirms he's off. Needs new boots, slipped all over the place. Tried his best, but just not suited to the PL. I wish him the best for the future.

Great to see Valdes' ho,e debut, unlucky to concede from that deflection.

DDG Sad He can't potentially leave his last game at OT in that manner. He didn't wave goodbye, so there's a slim chance he's staying. Who am I kidding Sad Daaavid De Geaaa!! You'll never hear that type of support at Real Madrid, David.

Valencia was decent, I give him enough stick, so I'll give him some sort of praise.

Arsenal were on auto pilot in the first hald and we should have buried them.

Ah well. Meh..
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Sun May 17, 2015 1:14 pm

RED wrote:I knew they'd score when Blackett came on. Atrocious sub.

So many signs we'll struggle under LvG. The fact that Blackett is in the first team is mind boggling.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun May 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Muppet wrote:
RED wrote:I knew they'd score when Blackett came on. Atrocious sub.

So many signs we'll struggle under LvG. The fact that Blackett is in the first team is mind boggling.

even tho LVG consistently says we need to go to the transfer market because he recognizes the selection needs balance....you think he wants Blackett out there? Laughing

the man knows we need changes
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 17, 2015 1:50 pm

substituting rojo was clearly down to his fitness and recent injury.

LvG didnt do anything wrong today. 2 of his subs were forced and falcao's was obvious.
and as for wenger's subs i dont think they were particularly great either. Ramsey made the difference for them and he was present from the start. the goal was again a deflected one, crap luck on our part.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Sun May 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Either way Blackett shouldn't even be in the squad never mind on the pitch. LvG had plenty of other options with that substituion and more still he's neglected in the club.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Meh. Pre season match.

Can't remember us having a shot on target. Something LVG will have to remedy for next season, and something that has been a large part of our problems this season.

Highlights were Valdes' shot stopping performance. High balls caused him problems though, reminiscent of DDG's first season here. He'll adapt though, I'm sure of it.
Jones and Smalling had solid games. That prick Hernandez punching Jones Mad Ban his arse in the championship.

Negatives- ADM coming off so soon. Can't blame him for getting hurt but he does seem a lightweight in this league. Just doesn't fit in the PL, the guy can't catch a break. First start in months and he lasts about 13 mins.
Fellaini being an idiot and lunging in recklessly in a meaningless game to get sent off. 3 games off for the start of next season. Such an idiotic thing to do.
Valencia despite putting in a defensive effort, he once again highlighted for the umpteenth why we badly need a RB to help our attacking game down that right hand side.

Can't wait to see who we bring in this summer. We need a re-fix.

Bye season. Objective completed. Needs to get so much better for next season now. Challenge on all fronts, no excuses.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 24, 2015 1:10 pm

hmm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next