The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Maybe it's just Dwight thing..... Laughing

People are always questioning his 'smile'.

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/11/18/dwight-howard-investigation-abuse

If this story keeps on going, they won't have to worry about the antics/smiles or whatever. Laughing

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Whats the problem Izzy? Payton is right and said nothin wrong.

If you got KD (as the dude said, cant bench 2bills and injured in a suit) calling him names..whats that tell you? Aint nobody afraid of Howard and they out here saying whatever the hell they like and he aint going to do a thing about it.

And Payton is right, there are fake tough guys out there, there was in his times too and he would say as much.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:36 pm

The problem is, the current players take it too much imo. They just let themselves get shit on all the time.

Maybe it's just who I am, but I couldn't let stuff like that go without response.

Dwight should respond imo (he won't, dude cried during Jack Reacher so....... Laughing) to Payton, not Durant.

Don't they ever get tired of getting punked?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Not his personality I guess.

Wont do anything probably, use the pre-tense of being not bothered by it.

Maybe he isnt bothered, maybe they just think they are who they are in dont have to defend themselves.

Also hard to defend yourself in this case. If someone like Payton announces you a fake tough guy, you probably are lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:14 pm

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2014/11/cleveland_cavaliers_gm_david_g.html

Sense being spoken in Cleveland? Shocked

Apparently they are interested in Brewer from the Timberwolves.......

Need a lot then just him.
But good to see some sense being shown.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:25 pm

No surprise they are playing some awful defence.

I saw Waiters guarding Lawson because Irving didnt wanna get his ass busted. Waiters faired no better obviously, but why isnt Irving stepping up the plate and guarding you know...players who play his position.

Brewer is a decent defender against non physical wings and a real problem in the fast break. But really one of the worst half court offensive wings in the league, they will have to speed it up when he is out there to get his 5m whatever contract he has, worth of value.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Any self respecting guard does what ever he pleases with Irving lol.

It is known.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Duncan :bow: Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Cavs just ran one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen, giving it right back to the Spurs with 34 seconds left rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:02 am

It was a great play, just well defended by Leonard.

The real issue was Lebron talking a big game but playing like garbage lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:03 am

Swaggy P must be leading the league in MVP voting so far, undefeated...

Too bad his MVP skills are carrying our pick to Phoenix Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:19 am

Locked down by Leonard again rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:26 am

Jeff Van Gundy  and Mark Jackson said it, but I am going to go ahead and say it myself.

I keep hearing Lebron say how the old Cavs have "bad habits they need to get out of" and how it "will be a challenge to get this group playing championship basketball"...and other phrases where he speaks about the group as if he is seperate from it and its all about getting these noobs up to his level.

Well, all that talk is well and good...but its funny how he is excluding himself from these comments...almost as if when it goes wrong, he shouldnt get any blame.

Doing alot of talking, but every Cavs game I seen so far he hasnt played well himself (minus the Celtics, which I did see a half of) on both ends.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:30 am

It's been obvious since the start that all he's doing is dampening expectations so if they fail it's not his fault and if they win it's all down to his GOAT leadership.

LeJose Jamerinho.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:13 am

The Franchise wrote:It was a great play, just well defended by Leonard.

Verajao playing a lob back door pass? How is that a good play? That was awkward, he got the ball at the elbow and turns and tosses it up in the air.. Not very safe

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:15 am

I think the Cavs should use Love differently.

I think they should use him in the same way the Spurs use Diaw.

Right now, he is averaging like 1.5 assists a game...he is a MUCH better passer than that and he is wasted in the role of doing dirty work/catch and shoot/catch and finish.

Diaw posts up and spots up like Love is doing but, they also run offence through him on the elbows, high post and top of the key. He does dribble hand offs, drives, swings it from side to side and does high lows with Duncan.

Right now, he (Love) is shooting alot of 3's off kick outs and catching in post position to finish. If he isnt doing that, he is grabbing misses and putting them back. Utilizing his scoring skills but not his play making ones.

Last edited by The Franchise on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:17 am

LeSwagg James wrote:

Verajao playing a lob back door pass? How is that a good play? That was awkward, he got the ball at the elbow and turns and tosses it up in the air.. Not very safe

The pass was too soft, but the play itself was a good one.

The problem was execution of the play, not the play itself. I would rather have Love making that pass, but again, the actual design of the play was great...if the pass was executed, its probably a lay up...which from a 2 pass out of bounds play is real hard.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:38 am

The Franchise wrote:I think the Cavs should use Love differently.

I think they should use him in the same way the Spurs use Diaw.

Right now, he is averaging like 1.5 assists a game...he is a MUCH better passer than that and he is wasted in the role of doing dirty work/catch and shoot/catch and finish.

Diaw posts up and spots up like Love is doing but, they also run offence through him on the elbows, high post and top of the key. He does dribble hand offs, drives, swings it from side to side and does high lows with Duncan.

Right now, he (Love) is shooting alot of 3's off kick outs and catching in post position to finish. If he isnt doing that, he is grabbing misses and putting them back. Utilizing his scoring skills but not his play making ones.

Yeah they're not using him enough at all man.. He's clearly the third wheel right now, and I think it's because he can get 'garbage' points and Kyrie can't so Blatt feels the need to run more plays for him? I don't know..

Kyrie needs to be the clear third option imo, when's the last time a team won a ring with two ball dominant wingers like LeBron and Kyrie? Wade was an excellent cutter and could do damage in the post, so it was easier for him and LeBron to work together

The Franchise wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

The pass was too soft, but the play itself was a good one.

The problem was execution of the play, not the play itself. I would rather have Love making that pass, but again, the actual design of the play was great...if the pass was executed, its probably a lay up...which from a 2 pass out of bounds play is real hard.

Maybe it was just the execution, I don't trust Verajao to make that pass.. It went from the Cavs having position to a jump ball between LeBron and Kawhi Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:08 am

I think your right, Love can get points out of nothing, so Irving has more stuff set up for him. But I dont think Irving should be the 3rd wheel either, he had a really great game yesterday.

When he plays like that, you cant really stop him without putting a bigger defender on him...which the Spurs didnt (Green not in the game, Leonard on LBJ). I dont even think Love should get more shots per say, just he needs to be involved more generally. I dont see Lebron in the post much, I dont see why Lebron has to be on the perimeter playing finesse basketball and making pretty passes around the perimeter, id rather see Love out there and then after he makes a couple of swing passes/dribble hand offs/drive and kicks he can duck inside like Diaw does.

I get what you saying about the Irving+Lebron vs Wade+Lebron thing, but Irving breaks down the defence off the dribble better than anyone from what I see and I wouldnt change that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:10 am

Jesus....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:14 am

:facepalm:

Knight has something very strange about him. I cant put my finger on it..but its almost like he is destined to look as bad as possible while still being a decent player.

Dunked on by Jordan was enough, but I have seen him get crossed a number of times so brutally...and this.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:55 pm

At the moment (and this can obviously change as the season progresses) it seems to me like whoever gets out of the west wins the whole thing. Can't see Cleveland or Chicago beating any of the big boys from west 4 times.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:10 pm

You don't say....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:31 pm

I don't think you quite understand what implying Laughing

Spurs are probably the only thing standing in our way of winning the whole thing ffs Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Don't call me James wrote:I don't think you quite understand what implying Laughing

Spurs are probably the only thing standing in our way of winning the whole thing ffs Proud

For your own sake, please stop knee jerking.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:44 pm

Exactly lol.

I'd take a healthy Rose led Chicago over Golden State anyway.

But not over a healthy Dallas, San Antonio and OKC (yes they are making the playoffs and yes they are going to be a bitch to get through)

Don't think people should underestimate Portland and Memphis either even though they continue to do so.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next