Kick
fatman123
dostoevsky
Zealous
mr-r34
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Asia is Red and Black - Western Sydney Wanderers Champions of Asia - Page 2 Empty Re: Asia is Red and Black - Western Sydney Wanderers Champions of Asia

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:43 am

To be honest, that ref was appalling, but it's not the first time he's screwed up a big game - he was similarly useless at the World Cup - and nothing will be done. The ref isn't corrupt, merely incompetent. Laughing

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Asia is Red and Black - Western Sydney Wanderers Champions of Asia - Page 2 Empty Re: Asia is Red and Black - Western Sydney Wanderers Champions of Asia

Post by mr-r34 Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:09 am

The question isn't how shit the ref was, we've already accepted that.

Why would a club launch an official statement like this? It's just embarrassing.

Anyways they probably would of missed all 3, they couldn't score open goals so yeah.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:34 am

This is a win for the aussie section of GL :bow: :bow: :bow:

I've never been more happy as a GL aussie Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:35 am

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:21 am

The fans thre flares durring their training session yesterday too

WSW Proud
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:30 am

Yeah that was a good time, about 2000 of us were there at about 11pm to welcome our boys back. Another 5000 went to our live site at 4.30am to watch the game, both things never done before in Australia.

Might not sound impressive to European's/South American's, but for Australia that's brilliant. The RBB is easily the best active support in Australia. We got more videos and stuff, really worth checking out to see how far the game is growing here.

It's pretty big here as this kind of support is really foreign to us aussies, we had active support in Australia before hand but RBB took it to another level imo. We chant for 90 mins, do whole stadium call and responses, whole stadium poznans. Solid effort for a club that's only been in existence for just over two years, mind you it was kind of silly we didn't have one, considering Western Sydney has to be one of the heartlands of football in Australia.

Great up and coming club with real passion in our fan base because the club brings the whole region together, it represents us well.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:31 am

fatman123 wrote:The fans thre flares durring their training session yesterday too

WSW Proud

Haha it's funny, the media would of created an OTT story about that 12 months ago, but now since we are the flavor of the month they are running with it.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:37 am

mr-r34 wrote:
fatman123 wrote:The fans thre flares durring their training session yesterday too

WSW Proud

Haha it's funny, the media would of created an OTT story about that 12 months ago, but now since we are the flavor of the month they are running with it.

Dont even start me on the Australian media Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:03 pm

fatman123 wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:

WSW Proud

Dont even start me on the Australian media Laughing

I was pleasantly surprised tonight to see Ante Covic had a whole 5 minute story... on the 7:30 report. I think nothing could give more legitimacy to football in the Australian media right now than a report about a GK on a hard news program. I'm still questioning myself as whether I actually saw that happen. But I agree, for the most part the Autralian media are rubbish.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Once they find out football could mean more money for them i'm sure they'll jump on the bandwagon.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:18 am

Poppa Chased by the like of Norwich and CP and rejecting them. Proud

He just built his house and from what i've heard his looking to stay a few more years.

No disrespect to the Australian job, but i know he was up for it before ange got the role, but honestly don't think it's a good career move for him. He'll coach a decent European team in 10 years.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2