sportsczy
Red Alert
Helmer
Curtinho
Art Morte
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yeah well we're Europa League quality once again - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeah well we're Europa League quality once again

Post by Helmer Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 pm

btw Manquillo is already better defensively compared to Sleep Johnson. Attacking wise, may be GJ is better but that comes once in light years.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Yeah well we're Europa League quality once again - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeah well we're Europa League quality once again

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:44 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:btw Manquillo is already better defensively compared to Sleep Johnson. Attacking wise, may be GJ is better but that comes once in light years.

There is only one idiot in the whole entire world that believes otherwise. Maybe two if you want to count Rodgers.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:37 am

You really are bitter. Laughing

He was one of our better players yesterday so get your head out of your ass. He's better than Manquillo. Manquillo ceiling will be a poor mans Arbeloa anyway. We're going to need a new full back in the summer.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:39 am

Okay Laughing  You obviously don't watch Liverpool play.

Go live in your own little world where Skretl and Johnson are winning you European Cups every season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:40 am

You really are deluded. Laughing

I asked for both of them to be replaced. Many times.

That doesn't mean they're the best we currently in their respected positions have as of right now ffs.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:42 am

Yeah......but they clearly are not. You may have an argument for Skrtel since we've sold Agger and loaned Ilori and Lovren is uber shit. But Johnson is worse than McLaughlin and Connor Randall let alone Manquillo. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:44 am

You're an idiot.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:46 am

At least I'm not also delusional on top of being an idiot.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:51 am

Please tell me how good our record is without Suarez.
Please tell me how our best defender is a 21 year old out on loan that's never played for us in the league.
Please tell me how your mate is a tactician and is one of the better managers in the world.
Please tell me how Lovren is one of the best CBs in the world.
Please tell me how Gerrard/Allen/Henderson is a formidable  midfield.
Please tell me how Gerrard is a DM.
Please tell me how Sterling wasn't good enough.
Please tell me how Henderson wasn't good enough.
Please tell me how good we are in the market.
Please tell me how our summer was our dealings we've ever done.
Please tell me how Agger was our best CB. (And I don't mean in his prime, I mean after Rodgers took over the reign.)
Please tell me what you possibly see in Flanagan/Manquillo.
Please tell me how we play attractive football without SAS.
Should I go on? Or do you want some time answering those first?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:06 am

Meh half of those I didn't say. And whatever I did say were all true from my perspective.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:29 am

*Self destruction mode ON* :facepalm: :facepalm:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:02 am

sometimes I wonder if RA is a girl, who keeps on digging things from the times of BC to argue and tries to prove he was always right Laughing
anyways on topic, Manquillo will be a limited fullback. But I dont understand why we are talking about whether he will go on to become Arbeola or not, what matters is on current form, he is better than GJ. Rodgers did not select Manquillo just because he wanted to play some weird flexible formation that day with GJ staying back most of the times and given that GJ is more experienced.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Red Alert wrote:You really are bitter. Laughing

He was one of our better players yesterday so get your head out of your ass. He's better than Manquillo. Manquillo ceiling will be a poor mans Arbeloa anyway. We're going to need a new full back in the summer.

Wasn't it Johnson that did one of his patented 30 yard out kicks right into the defender in front of him that led to the break that they scored against us with? Didn't he also concede multiple good opportunities along his side trying to deal with Aarons and co.? Did he even complete a successful cross or did he shank them all behind the opposition goal? Do you even watch Liverpool play or just watch stats on a screen? Johnson was not one of our better players, in fact he was quite awful as he has been pretty much every game he's played over the past season or two (minus against Swansea, where he was good).

Then you have the audacity to call other people idiots while you sit and stew about how every player on our team is trash except Skrtel and Johnson apparently (lol).

Go back to playing FM.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:23 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:sometimes I wonder if RA is a girl, who keeps on digging things from the times of BC to argue and tries to prove he was always right Laughing

Sometimes I think you want James inside of you.
"Keeps on diggings things from times of BC" yet you always call me deluded because of "things said from times of BC". Then say what I say like 2 months later as fact. Then go back to calling me deluded for saying something. Then say that something like a month later as fact. You really confuse me at times. Not going to lie. Oh, and when did I say that GJ was world class again? How is that relevant to what I want today? (That he should be replaced). Is that not "things said from times of BC".

El Cujo wrote:
Wasn't it Johnson that did one of his patented 30 yard out kicks right into the defender in front of him that led to the break that they scored against us with? Didn't he also concede multiple good opportunities along his side trying to deal with Aarons and co.? Did he even complete a successful cross or did he shank them all behind the opposition goal? Do you even watch Liverpool play or just watch stats on a screen? Johnson was not one of our better players, in fact he was quite awful as he has been pretty much every game he's played over the past season or two (minus against Swansea, where he was good).

Then you have the audacity to call other people idiots while you sit and stew about how every player on our team is trash except Skrtel and Johnson apparently (lol).

Go back to playing FM.

He must of learnt that from captain fantastic. And f*ck them both for trying to be positive and actually try move the ball forward rather than kick the ball sideways and backwards. Arrogant twats. Why do they try and move the ball forward? No Also, you make it sound like Manquillo is good at crosses... lmao. He's no better than what Martin Kelly was at them. GJ had one bad cross in the dying minutes of the game iirc. But yeah, let's just judge his game on that. Did you watch Moreno's game? Was he much better? Defensively OR going forward?

The whole team was poor. Skrtel was probably the best player on the pitch. Johnson wasn't great, but he was still one of the more solid contributors out there.

You're an idiot too. Talk a lot of shit too. lmao
Where have I said every player on our team is trash?
I've said Skrtel is still our best RCB at the moment. Which is true.
Johnson is still our best full back on the right hand side. Which is true.

That does not mean I don't want them to be replaced out of the starting XI and to get actual quality in. It's just that at the moment, from our current squad in those positions, they're the best we have.

"Go back to playing FM" rofl
Do you feel much better about yourself? Because you say that quite a bit.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am

ok that was a cheap dig at you but meant in a way of friendly banter, sorry for that, more at your posting style rather than football content of your post. Ok, anyways. Also there are thousands of things on which I dont agree with James which we both know. I dont know what you posted that, may be my post made you too hyper.

Anyways, back on Topic, as already pointed out, we certainly should be doing better than current shit, at least performance wise. With or without Sturridge imo.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2