YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

5 posters

Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by redsnoopy Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Bafetimbi Gomis from Lyon. Heard now in final discussion of agent fees

Newcastle badly need quality strikers to make its attack minded team complete

Hope Newcastle gets Darren Bent too

redsnoopy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by REWB Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:04 pm

gooooood shhhiiit Thumbs up 
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Don't want Bent will provide nothing that we don't already have.

Would prefer Remy as adds pace and directness which is missing amongst the other strikers.

Also i'm not expecting too much from Gomis, if he holds the ball up and provides an out ball that's enough.

Plus its just a rumor currently but apparently the agents fees has been sorted and he will have a medical on Monday.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by redsnoopy Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:08 pm

REWB wrote:gooooood shhhiiit Thumbs up 

He was nicknamed Baby Drogba at Lyon.

redsnoopy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by The_Badger Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Do Newcastle have a scouting system in a country that isn't France?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1728
Join date : 2013-04-24

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:10 pm

The_Badger wrote:Do Newcastle have a scouting system in a country that isn't France?

Yeah it just so happens that France is cheap as f*ck when it comes to wages.

I honestly wish we would widen our search but it is what it is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by The_Badger Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Wages are cheap everywhere compared to England! Laughing

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1728
Join date : 2013-04-24

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:22 pm

I know but we can get players in France and increase their wages significantly and still have a small wage bill compared to most teams in England.

For example Cabaye and Ben Arfa are on 40k.

This isn't possible in Spain or Germany sadly, we could afford it but the owner doesn't have the necessary ambition.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by redsnoopy Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The_Badger wrote:Do Newcastle have a scouting system in a country that isn't France?

Yeah it just so happens that France is cheap as f*ck when it comes to wages.

I honestly wish we would widen our search but it is what it is.


Also the airfare and logistic costs for scouting agents is cheaper too if they need only hang around in France to scout for players

redsnoopy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by The_Badger Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:25 pm

I don't get Ashley, he seems to do things that deliberately piss off the Geordies, knowing fine well there's no real need to do it e.g. renaming St. James., hiring Kinnear as DoF.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1728
Join date : 2013-04-24

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:29 pm

The_Badger wrote:I don't get Ashley, he seems to do things that deliberately piss off the Geordies, knowing fine well there's no real need to do it e.g. renaming St. James., hiring Kinnear as DoF.

He's only trying to get his money back, once he does he will sell the club to the highest bidder.

This has been the case ever since we got relegated and still is and he doesn't understand football very well so ends up making idiotic decisions.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by redsnoopy Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:52 pm

His nickname "Baby Drogba" sounds menacing

redsnoopy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Pretty shocking Newcastle didnt make a move for Pierre Aubameyang. He's much better, and younger. Also wouldnt have even been that expensive if they moved before dortmund.

He is an OK backup/partner for Cisse though..He isnt better than him though. Nowhere close to the quality of Ba either.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by redsnoopy Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The_Badger wrote:I don't get Ashley, he seems to do things that deliberately piss off the Geordies, knowing fine well there's no real need to do it e.g. renaming St. James., hiring Kinnear as DoF.

He's only trying to get his money back, once he does he will sell the club to the highest bidder.

This has been the case ever since we got relegated and still is and he doesn't understand football very well so ends up making idiotic decisions.

Ashley has stuck loyally to the club for a long time though,  at least he's British as Newcastle is a British type of team with its large base of hardcore blue collar fans in Newcastle itself.  I wouldn't want Newcastle to be bought by an Arabian sheikh or Russian oil baron for all their money's worth.

Newcastle got its own pride and backbone and with some hard work and good planning it will triumph against all the obscene money clubs !

redsnoopy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 138
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Pretty shocking Newcastle didnt make a move for Pierre Aubameyang. He's much better, and younger. Also wouldnt have even been that expensive if they moved before dortmund.

He is an OK backup/partner for Cisse though..He isnt better than him though. Nowhere close to the quality of Ba either.

We did.... we offered more than Dortmund did but the player wanted Dortmund.

Also Gomis isn't that great as an individual i agree but he brings something we sorely lack.... someone who can hold the ball up and force defenders back allowing midfield to support easier and maintain attacks.

Due to Pardew's long ball tactics the ball would just come back again and again and for this reason i like the signing and think he will be more suitable partner to Cisse than Ba was.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by B-Mac Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:06 pm

redsnoopy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The_Badger wrote:I don't get Ashley, he seems to do things that deliberately piss off the Geordies, knowing fine well there's no real need to do it e.g. renaming St. James., hiring Kinnear as DoF.

He's only trying to get his money back, once he does he will sell the club to the highest bidder.

This has been the case ever since we got relegated and still is and he doesn't understand football very well so ends up making idiotic decisions.

Ashley has stuck loyally to the club for a long time though,  at least he's British as Newcastle is a British type of team with its large base of hardcore blue collar fans in Newcastle itself.  I wouldn't want Newcastle to be bought by an Arabian sheikh or Russian oil baron for all their money's worth.

Newcastle got its own pride and backbone and with some hard work and good planning it will triumph against all the obscene money clubs !

LOL you say that now....bet you have a change of heart if it happened
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon ! Empty Re: YEAH !! Newcastle gonna get a quality striker soon !

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum