Spanish Super Cup: Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Spanish Super Cup: Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid

+11
shadexticos
Doc
hrealmadrid
guest7
chad4401
FalcaoPunch
Valkyrja
Kuru
Zealous
Onyx
halamadrid2
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Spanish Super Cup: Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Spanish Super Cup: Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:30 pm

another freaking mid ? where will we play all of them ? just keep di maria

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Spanish Super Cup: Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Spanish Super Cup: Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid

Post by Cyborg Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:37 pm

the madrid midfield is just  :facepalm: 

no strength whatsoever.

no dynamism at all.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:14 am

The chemistry looks a bit shit. Not unexpected tbh. But the balance needs to be brought back somehow.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:18 am

Was only the super cup, not too bothered. We'll be back to our best once the season starts.

Doubt we'll win the CL again, however I'll be happy with La Liga.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:48 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Was only the super cup, not too bothered. We'll be back to our best once the season starts.

Doubt we'll win the CL again, however I'll be happy with La Liga.

xabi alonso is a great player but is pass his best

illaramendi hasnt proven to anyone that he can run the midfield

di maria wants to leave cause he feels undervalued

Khedira wants to leave cause he feels undervalued

that leaves only modric and isco and kroos as the only competent midfielders in the team.

as for james - james is a forward, an attacking player. i dont know if ancelotti can make him into a good midfielder, we all wish.

as for ronaldo - he needs to play as a centre forward.

Did Madrid use this transfer period properly? We will wait and judge later.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:29 am

No creativity, no penetration in the final third and sometimes the midfield was all over the place.....neither modric kroos nor alonso are necessarily ball winners, in a game like the clasico where we'll prolly end up chasing possession i'm not sure how the partnership will work....now we have to start looking for a midfield dynamic that works all over again...maybe next season we'll sell another important piece and look for another system that works....its good the league hasn't started yet, so we still have a short period to work on that in training......and i hope having only 1 center forward won't turn out to be risky business
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 am

this club should grow some balls and keep important players even if they want to leave

Can't believe Kroos was subbed instead of Alonso, Atleti were coming at us from all angles in the second half. James played good in the attacking positions but has not impressed as a midfielder so if Dimaria leaves we don't really have a replacement........great

Bale and Benzema :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:34 pm

hala cut the crap benzema was open for a tap and james shot right at the keeper, is that benz fault too? your so full of shit stop trying to blame him cause you can't watch a game properly you noob
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:59 pm

James took the shot like anyone else would.
It seemed to me that Benz had drifted offsides a bit if James were to pass it anyway

And in second half benzema gets a nice touch and his first instinct/option is to give a lay off to Ronaldo to shoot it right into Moya's hands. Guy needs to try to do more with the chances he gets.

He played fine overall and I have no real complaints tbh

Now if you guys ask me about Bale or Alonso :facepalm:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Go back to page 3 and see my prediction..I said if ancelotti doesn't drop this attitude of trying to satisfy all players and doesn't face reality, we would suffer brutally.
I have been saying it since last season, our formation sucked and could only survive small and average games. Di maria was the one making it possible. The formation lacks creativity, our style of play is the most predictable I av ever seen, only the unpredictability of the players save us but can't save us in big games.
If di maria was in the game, he would have added more urgency, crosses and directness.
If we would sell him, it would take us an even longer time to find that so-called balance and I don't see us finding it in this season..even if we find it, it wouldn't be as devastating as the one with di maria..
Most importantly, Ancelotti must BENCH ALONSO!!! Kroos-modric partnership is the solution..
How the hell would he sub kroos and leave alonso.
So he gave out one trophy just because he wanted to please alonso..
Watching the dynamism of kroos makes that immobile alonso very annoying to watch...
My prediction for this season: we either don't win anything else this season or we win only champion's league or copa dely rey....(Club world cup excluded)
Watching our game play yday was so saddening and I think I would stick to checking the scores on line...
And then benzema!!!! That dude is just too comfortable, its time for someone else to take up his spot.
He doesn't seem to be motivated if he doesn't have competition... He is so calm now, he can't even be bothered anymore cos he is the only striker in the team

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Our midfield should be:

----------Kroos
-----Modric----Di Maria

Kroos should only play CM if he has Rodriguez/Di Maria next to him. Alonso's getting older etc, so Kroos should replace him at DM.

Di Maria is important to the way we play, no one offers what he does. His dribbling, creativity, crossing, pace etc is unmatched.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:35 pm

#carloout for not using di maria. lol okay, don't be naiive and think carlo wants di maria out. perez not giving one of our best players a better deal and buying james to replace him doesnt float your mind?

I absolutely hate that we can't criticize benzema without chad cocksucking. dude, grow up and find a hobby, seriously. benzema was not our worst player by any means but he can be criticized like any other player, hes not a *bleep* god
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:36 pm

If and when he goes we need any of time but we have the quality and we won't crumble.

Di Maria is being compare to an engine for our team. He was legit an "engine" for half a season for us. And I thank him for that because he was vital for our success especially our Decima.

But we have to realize it was ONLY for half a season. It's not like he was this important his entire time here.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Yeh but that was because he wasn't played in his correct position until halfway through last season. Now that he's found his ideal role in the team, there's no reason to sell him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:23 pm

di maria got that role when khedira got injured. madrid were playing well with khedira in the team before di maria.

i dont see why khedira, kroos, modric cant work.

but i blame perez and management for treating players as if they are nothing and can be easily replaced.

ancelotti has to take some blame as well for khedira and di maria wanting to leave. If mourinho was here, the management would never be signing players without his consent and forcing out important players others.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:27 pm

We started to play good when Xabi returned but Khedira getting injured was the changing point in our season
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:54 pm

No matter how much we try to play his importance down and attribute it to other people's contribution, his stats don't lie.
If you say it was only half a season he contributed to the team, that is because he had started to master his new position half-way into the season.
Anyway, therez in blessing in his sale:
Ancelotti would not have to stick to that boring but effective formation.
He used it because he wanted to fit di maria in. Playing di maria in LM was the only way he could start di maria.
From the little experiments with james rodriguez in that same position, we have seen that it wouldn't work so I am assuming he would have to play james in his normal position but have him cover the LM when he is tracking back if that is possible
Let's wait and watch Ancelotti wield his wand.
I also feel bad for jese, this period of ronaldo's injury would have been his best chance to stake a claim in the starting 11.
Given jese's potential and the prospect of a fully matured jese, it is tempting not to wish the same evil jese wishes on ronaldo - for his injury to linger on till next year at least and give him an extended run in the first team.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:15 pm

James is probably ahead in the pecking order as a deputy for Ronaldo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3