fatman123
Kuru
Cyborg
Pedram
guest7
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

James to flop? - Page 2 Empty Re: James to flop?

Post by Valkyrja Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Ganso wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Perez is doing everything he can to improve the club, but Madrid fans never really appreciate anything. Imagine Milan buying a player like James, no matter the price.
that is a stupid logic.we did not win CL a few months ago with a player in James' position goating.face it, IF Di Maria stays then James was just a luxury buy.

well, Di maria imo isn't meant to stay.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Zealous wrote:You should tell that to Chad as well.

the amount of stupidity you write, I haven't called you and co idiots enough tbh
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Zealous wrote:Ugh who is "we"? lol

And no we didn't win the CL with a player in "James' position" but we almost didn't win it WITH Di Maria lol.

Without Ramos or Bale (in extra time) who knows whether or not we actually win the CL. If we didn't then 100% Di Maria would have been sold for like 15 million to Roma or something.
We=Milan.

James was bought to play instead of Di Maria, so yeah he was bought to replace him.

If you lot would win without ramos and bale is subjective, but the fact is Angel was by far the motm in that game and if anything Bale(who was having a horrible game along with CR) wouldn't even had scored the 2-1 without Di Maria.

Honestly, it's not even worth discussing who is the best player between James and Di Maria, the latter is obviously not only a better player but also the players who fits best in Madrid.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Ganso stop wasting your time zealous is trying to play down di maria contributions, cause he can only hype the players the media tells him to hype, he still thinks higuain is a big game player and pretends he never chokes Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Ganso wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Perez is doing everything he can to improve the club, but Madrid fans never really appreciate anything. Imagine Milan buying a player like James, no matter the price.
that is a stupid logic.we did not win CL a few months ago with a player in James' position goating.face it, IF Di Maria stays then James was just a luxury buy.

I'm talking about the present. Every Milan fan is complaining about not buy great player and not spending big money on big players while Madrid fans are complaining about spending on great players.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:17 pm

lol Zeal, I don't even Shocked ...........

DiMaria was MOTM even before his solo run. Everything went through him from start to finish. It was a long time ago so it's easy to forget I suppose. ...
Had we lost it would have been on Bale who had a shocker of a game everywhere on the pitch nobody else (maybe a little bit on Iker)
Carlo wouldn't bench someone he has begged to stay

I don't even.......

I know you have your opinions and all but never thougut you'd decend to this level *sigh* . Some posters can be abit annoying and rile you up but you gotta look past that or just put them on ignore. It's hard to debate when all you see is, "overrated players x is being driven out of the club, about fcking time good riddance" " player x will flop" after just one game "can't wait for player x to replace player y" despite player x doing a fine job and is being ridiculed for something he did like 3 seasons ago et al

This used to be THE section because you saw some pretty good debates. Now it's just a place which has posters with favourite players and the only way they would make them look good is if they diminsh the competitor (direct or indirect) or insult others

No offence to anyone but if you don't have anything useful to say that is actually worth debating then don't bother contributing, it just makes this section a troll area and hard for anyone who is interested to sift through and find a good post to reply to either with a different view or the same. There are alot more people posting now but believe it or not I prefered it when it was just me and mt (later titosantill) because there was no insults just discussions and believe me mt and I disagree on alot of stuff
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:20 pm

smh how dense can you get val? di maria>>>>>>>james now and in the future, and im kinda happy he struggled just so all you james experts tone down on the crappy formations and hype
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:28 pm

chad4401 wrote:smh how dense can you get val? di maria>>>>>>>james now and in the future, and im kinda happy he struggled just so all you james experts tone down on the crappy formations and hype

you're happy that one of our players struggled ? what's up with you ? btw, if you judge him based on his first game, you are out of your mind more than I thought before.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:32 pm

val where is all that james expertise that you lot developed over the last month? reading isn't your strong point i see and don't you pray for benzema and coentrao to struggle daily? rofl.... nice try tho
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Se7en calma with your anti-Hamez campaign bruh
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:39 pm

This thread has GOAT potential, i'll be watching from a distance.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:28 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:This thread has GOAT potential, i'll be watching from a distance.

James to flop? - Page 2 220px-Midler_From_a_D

Him flopping depends on the level of expectations you, as a person, have for him. Mind you, the club would have it's own player analysis at the end of the season but we all know GL is more legit. I wouldn't call this knee jerk as this thread would have been made regardless. Basically, Seven did it very early in advance.

I would, however, advise to approach this topic with caution and understand that your expectation would most likely be different from everyone else's. Not to mention names but an example would be Chad's view on Isco is completely different from how I saw it despite him and I seeing the same thing.

All in all, unless he does a Kaka or a Woodgate, pretty certain he'll be a success. What level of success is beyond me...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:00 am

doc lets get the isco thing clear, I don't hate him and he has showed he can be disciplined and brilliant, when he puts his mind to it I did praise him in the latter half of the season.

now lets not act like basically everyone(most like 95%) was wanking to his rubbish performances because he was SO HYPED!!!, even when he got benched some were  begging for him to start regardless, and i made sure to point that out, since how quick you lot are to criticize di maria,pepe,benz,khed etc.. the less popular guys, bale was rubbish in both finals,clasico and against atleti, but score 2 goals his contribution>di maria's.... no Laughing.

its pretty obvious some are praising the names on the jersey, instead of whats really happening on the pitch and the fantasy logic that i see being high 5'd regularly proved that, cr plays like crap every time he plays CF, couple days later "cr can easily play as a CF" for the 2435264625 time rofl.... dat suppressing of bad memories Proud

P.S How everyone is acting about james now, is exactly same as when isco was signed EXACTLY THE SAME, false hopes and shit formations  Wink
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:08 am

its pretty obvious some are praising the names on the jersey, instead of whats really happening on the pitch and the fantasy logic that i see being high 5'd regularly proved that

I completely agree with you there Chad.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Chad has a point. Isco might have not lit up the preseason but i cant fault his effort, he is really trying.

Di maria is a much, much better player then james atm. If he stays and fights for his spot james will ride the bench
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:27 pm

How can you guys even make assumptions about Hamez after such little time? How can you even say Di Maria is better? Not too long ago Di Maria was crucified for not being able to make an accurate pass to a team mate standing next to him Laughing.. He's never played as well as Hamez did at the World Cup also, just saying

In regards to Isco I would love to see him get more opportunities to prove himself, I for one don't jude players (and managers) based on one season..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:40 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:How can you guys even make assumptions about Hamez after such little time? How can you even say Di Maria is better?
what the hell, do you guys have fish memory?Go on and ignore who James and Di Maria were before the WC.James wouldn't even be linked to another top club based on his Monaco performances.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Di Maria's a proven player for us and he's performed when it has mattered, which makes him better imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Ganso wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:How can you guys even make assumptions about Hamez after such little time? How can you even say Di Maria is better?
what the hell, do you guys have fish memory?Go on and ignore who James and Di Maria were before the WC.James wouldn't even be linked to another top club based on his Monaco performances.

You're right, players can't improve.....

Yohan Modric wrote:Di Maria's a proven player for us and he's performed when it has mattered, which makes him better imo.

So by your logic whenever a player joins a new team, he's automatically a worse player than everyone on the squad..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Nah, what I'm saying is Di Maria's a perfect fit for our current system. His workrate, dribbling, wingplay, creativity etc is important to the way we play and our system. Why try and fix something that's not broken? Rodriguez is a good player, however I think Di Maria is superior.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Ganso wrote:

THIS x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000

Di Maria beats him in dribbling, work ethic, passing, crossing etc

James is the better shooter

GG. oh i forgot, james is better at selling shirts Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:45 pm

We are talking about who had a better season and who is overall better now, not in 2015.And James improving isn't even a certainty, could be a 1 WC wonder because he has done little at Porto and Monaco to suggest he will keep giving those kind of performances.

btw, waiting for a player to improve and Real Madrid doesn't seem right in the same sentence.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:50 pm

the hype surrounding him is retarded hence i have lost all belief he will succed for us tbh. retarded opinions brings retarded results

higher ranked than di maria in UEFA top list Laughing for what? was james the one who had motm performance in the final? Laughing

welcome the colombian kaka, except higher price tag and has actually not deserved the price.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Di Maria became goat during second half of the season when he was moved to the midfield.

Don't anyone tell me he was just as important a player on the RW. Because thats a joke
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Se7en wrote:
Ganso wrote:

THIS x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000

Di Maria beats him in dribbling, work ethic, passing, crossing etc

James is the better shooter

GG. oh i forgot, james is better at selling shirts Laughing

Since when is Di Maria the better passer?  Laughing 

Ganso wrote:We are talking about who had a better season and who is overall better now, not in 2015.And James improving isn't even a certainty, could be a 1 WC wonder because he has done little at Porto and Monaco to suggest he will keep giving those kind of performances.

btw, waiting for a player to improve and Real Madrid doesn't seem right in the same sentence.

Fair enough.. I think he deserves a shot though

They're both two different players so I don't see the problem really.. I think they can both be integrated into the squad.. If anything Di Maria is getting shipped out because he's not as good of a winger (his natural position) as Bale or Cristiano.. Not because of Hamez :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:28 pm

nothing i mean nothing you guys say about potential or whatever, won't change the fact di maria>>>>james, di maria was giving motm performances 1 after the other in crucial games and i bet money if cr or bale was the ones dribbling 3-4 players at time and creating all that havoc, I can already imagine the hype, i mean you guys praise bale for playing like a donkey ffs Laughing, but can't acknowledge that di maria>cr and bale in latter part of the season and was the driving force to our success, how can i take half of you seriously Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next