sportsczy
REWB
Sina
Jay29
RealGunner
43 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:32 pm

apparently Podolski tweeted and deleted this:

Spoiler:

pls no.

didn't he already say he'd be staying? Sad

EDIT: 101greatgoals say that it's a fake.

@102greatgoals
Podolski 'Road to Sevilla' Tweet was a fake, apologies. Had been published, and is still up on several Spanish paper sites (MD).

Last edited by MJGunner on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Sports you know they wont sell cavani because of Ibra. the minute they lose Ibra they wont have a replacement ready. If anything, PSG should offload Pastore to sign Griezmann. they have 5 mids, but their attack is a little short.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:47 pm

According to Goal and Metro, Arsenal are making serious efforts to sign Morgan Schneiderlin.

We value him at £15million, Southampton want £18million.

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world hmm
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:43 pm

on Arsenal's summer signings so far…
I'm very happy with what I could do until now. It's not over - there's still a long way to go.

on what other positions could be strengthened…
I can't give you any names because you are never sure that you can do what you want. We are still out there to strengthen our squad.

on if he wants to sign a goalkeeper…
I will bring in a goalkeeper for sure.

on Thomas Vermaelen's future…
I cannot guarantee that [he will stay at the club] but should he go, I will bring another centre back in for sure.

on doing transfer deals early…
You are not the only one who decides that. Sometimes players that you want are available very late. You refer maybe to the Ozil case but at the same period last year, he was not available and became available very late. We'll do the deals when it's possible and that depends on three different opinions. This time we could do it early.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140719/wenger-on-a-workout-transfers-wilshere

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Well I guess thats Vermaelen pretty much gone  Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:07 pm

http://news.arseblog.com/2014/07/report-sporting-reject-arsenal-offer-for-carvalho/

Would be very encouraging if there was even a whiff of truth to this one. But ...
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Full story on Arsenal's Carvalho bid, €30m could actually be accepted http://t.co/f08a0Q7Xri

dont think there is much into this case(worth reading explanation though)
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Third party ownership plus an annoying agent... yeah, can't see that one getting off the ground.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Hmm Can't see us going full out on him. Not at 45m lol. This current offer was good enough.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Arsenal reportedly linked with Gino Peruzzi

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/who-gino-peruzzi-arsenal-transfer-3886746
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:17 pm

If they won't budge past €30m and if Schneiderlin could be had for €23million then surely the latter would be worth a punt.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:29 pm

but what makes you think Schneiderlin could be had for 23m €?

goal.com and the Express?

Because Southhampton have sold a lot of players already, I can't imagine they grow more eager to sell or the players become cheaper hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:44 pm

It remains an 'if' hmm

Probably better off just throwing €30million at Javi and seeing what happens. Proud
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:but what makes you think Schneiderlin could be had for 23m €?

Because Southhampton have sold a lot of players already, I can't imagine they grow more eager to sell or the players become cheaper hmm

Their new owner doesn't care about the team. She just wants money.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:17 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:but what makes you think Schneiderlin could be had for 23m €?

Their new owner doesn't care about the team. She just wants money.

and you know that because..?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Sami Khedira will be confirmed as an Arsenal player tomorrow after agreeing a fee of €24m with Real Madrid. [Los Blancos]
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:43 pm

What is Los Blancos lol
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:01 pm

who knows lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Arsenal and Nice reach agreement for Ospina, fee is €4m plus €1m, according to Nice Matin.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:25 pm

RG STAAAPPHH!!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:43 pm

So at this point I think arsenal are set for the next season. Last season we sold gervinho first 11 winger something we missed when walcott got injured. Now I think we have alexis who can replace whar we missed last season. The signing of debuchy also covers for sagna.
Now any signing we make will be a huge bonus that we can get.
SOME ppl say we need a dm and backup striker. We already have flamini diaby for that position and sonogo Campbell podolski for those positions.
I think wenger knows whats he is doing. He get the players he wants and im sure we already are set for next season.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:56 pm

@Boyzis - I don't agree that we have addressed all issues and any other signings will be a bonus. You are partly right in suggesting that we have improved; however, you are discounting the fact that our key players have all aged by another year. Flamini, Arteta and Rosicky can't make 50+ appearances a season. Our younger players have also matured a bit more and you could argue that they will have a higher impact. However, that still doesn't account for injuries.
Oh and you completely forgot the back up goalie.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:Sami Khedira will be confirmed as an Arsenal player tomorrow after agreeing a fee of €24m with Real Madrid. [Los Blancos]

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 Tumblr_n8ob7dM8Vp1qdlh1io1_500
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:02 pm

An old 'Gers fan Scotsman selling keychains and mugs at a festival yesterday was telling me that the Khedira deal is done and dusted. I told him I thought the deal fell apart because of his wage demands, but he told me he has sauces that told him Ozil and Mert talked him into taking less money

Source is about as reliable as any others
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:14 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:An old 'Gers fan Scotsman selling keychains and mugs at a festival yesterday was telling me that the Khedira deal is done and dusted. I told him I thought the deal fell apart because of his wage demands, but he told me he has sauces that told him Ozil and Mert talked him into taking less money

Vendetta be like

Spoiler:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:29 pm

MJGunner wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:An old 'Gers fan Scotsman selling keychains and mugs at a festival yesterday was telling me that the Khedira deal is done and dusted. I told him I thought the deal fell apart because of his wage demands, but he told me he has sauces that told him Ozil and Mert talked him into taking less money

Vendetta be like

Spoiler:

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 Hxvcqezxxhmyo7acdylb
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next