Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:16 pm

FOOTBALL
Lukas Podolski close to Arsenal exit as Juventus begin official transfer talks
Metro Sport Reporter
Saturday 23 Aug 2014 1:05 pm

Podolski removed from Arsenal squad ahead of Juve transfer
Lukas Podolski is closing in on a switch to Juventus

Lukas Podolski is closing in on a move away from Arsenal after Juventus officially opened talks with the Gunners over a deal.

Podolski, who was set to make his return to Arsenal action this weekend, has been pulled out of the squad to face Everton ahead of a possible move.

The German’s future at the Emirates Stadium has been under close scrutiny since the arrival of Alexis Sanchez, and now Sky Italia reporter Gianluca Di Marzio says an exit is on the cards.

He reports that Juventus approached Arsenal over a deal yesterday and negotiations are progressing well over a season-loan deal with a view to a permanent switch.

German duo Wolfsburg and Bayer Leverkusen are both also keen, but neither club has made an offer to date.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:17 pm

I think we should spend the rest of our cash (if we have any left lol) on Shaqiri.One of the best players of his age,a player for the future.
Liverpool were chasing him but they just bought Balotelli so we may have more chances to sign him.20 mln € is a really low price for Shaqiri we should not miss this great opportunity.

Podolski is a good player and definetly would be a improvement for our attack,anyway considering his age I think Shaqiri would be by far the best option.
I wouldn't spend more than 10-15 mln € for Podolski.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:26 pm

Would Bayern Munich even accept a loan, I heard they wouldn't. I hope Shaqiri pushes for a move and Bayern are then forced to give him to us on loan. I wouldn't be so sad if we got Podolski, but I prefer Shaqiri.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:19 am

From,

Vucinic,Quags,Matri,Giovinco,Bendtner/Anelka two yrs ago

To,

Tevez,Llorente,Podolski,Morata,Giovinco,Coman.

For Serie A standards,thats an excellent group of forwards to have.Atleast we wouldnt have players who cant control a ball or cant dribble for shit like we had with some of our previous strikers.

In the Coppa Italia and scrub Serie A games,you had Quag/Gio/Vucinic start the games and more often than not they were quite poor.(Especially dat awful performance against Roma in the Coppa).Having the likes of Podolski,Morata,Coman coming off the bench is huge boost in itself.The only thing i am worried about is our defense this yr,i am hoping somehow the poor performers of last yr of our defense redeem themselves otherwise i expect another successful campaign in Serie A,maybe even Coppa too if we take it seriously and hope with some luck,we can reach quarters in the CL.
Winning Serie A is important because with the increase in Champions League TV money(for Italian teams) from next yr,we'd get a higher percentage of the share than the 2nd or 3rd place team.So ending up as the league's champion again can be only be good for us financially.

Shaqiri would my dream signing for this season but Podolski would represent a very good option too especially if its on loan.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:02 am

S wrote:From,

Vucinic,Quags,Matri,Giovinco,Bendtner/Anelka two yrs ago

To,

Tevez,Llorente,Podolski,Morata,Giovinco,Coman.

For Serie A standards,thats an excellent group of forwards to have.Atleast we wouldnt have players who cant control a ball or cant dribble for shit like we had with some of our previous strikers.

In the Coppa Italia and scrub Serie A games,you had Quag/Gio/Vucinic start the games and more often than not they were quite poor.(Especially dat awful performance against Roma in the Coppa).Having the likes of Podolski,Morata,Coman coming off the bench is huge boost in itself.The only thing i am worried about is our defense this yr,i am hoping somehow the poor performers of last yr of our defense redeem themselves otherwise i expect another successful campaign in Serie A,maybe even Coppa too if we take it seriously and hope with some luck,we can reach quarters in the CL.
Winning Serie A is important because with the increase in Champions League TV money(for Italian teams) from next yr,we'd get a higher percentage of the share than the 2nd or 3rd place team.So ending up as the league's champion again can be only be good for us financially.

Shaqiri would my dream signing for this season but Podolski would represent a very good option too especially if its on loan.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 am

"Falcao closer, Monaco opens to the loan.La Gazzetta Sportiva on newsstands this morning approaching the Colombian striker to Juventus club in the footsteps of the former Porto and Atletico Madrid that could strengthen the offensive front of coach Max Allegri. The rosy explains that tomorrow the club of the Principality might give the nod to leave on loan for the Colombian, ideal formula for Juve. Falcao would also be willing to give up something on the economic front while leaving the Ligue 1, although now gains 12 million euro net per season due to the favorable tax regime from Monaco.

Meanwhile, Beppe Marotta said to be careful "at every opportunity" in the market, assuming an investment of approximately € 20 million of cost for the loan of Falcao (with a formula all yet to be constructed) and hiring former colchoneros . The road leading striker in Turin is still uphill, but in the final scrimmage Juventus is ready to take advantage of a possible opportunity

Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:52 am

Valencia back to the office for Fernando Llorente (29). Juventus striker - reveals La Gazzetta Sportiva on newsstands now - is one of the priorities of the Spanish club,an interest in the scrutiny of the Old Lady but yet to materialize, from which the Bianconeri could rake helpful resources to cover the dream tied the assignment Radamel Falcao (28). However it is said that Juventus - despite the prospect of a clear gain - Llorente is willing to sacrifice on the altar of the market.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:57 am

Di Marzio wrote:Radamel Falcao can leave Monaco, after only a year. His desire would be to move to Real Madrid: that’s his dream, maybe it will become true. Meanwhile, the Italian teams sniff the possibility of making a bargain. Yesterday there was the first real contact between Juventus’ sporting director Paratici and Monaco’s CEO Vasilyev. The deal is unlikely to go through because of the wages and the cost of the redemption. Anyway, considering the good relationship between the two clubs, Juventus manifested their interest. Milan made an attempt too: they had a dinner meeting with the entourage of the player. There were some phone calls and contacts, the player has some doubts because Milan won’t play in the Champions League. There’s a backstory on Liverpool: Reds were ready to offer €12M immediately and €40M for the redemption, but Falcao said no. While he dreams to join Real Madrid, the Italian teams are lurking.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:I ask myself, where is the supposed 25m we were willing to offer for Iturbe?

when it comes to Marotta sometimes I don't know how his brain works, 20m for Shaqiri is a no brainer, but watch him start his low bid nonsense, and loan + redemption bullcrap, and let the Monaco's and Premer Donkey Liga clubs step in and take Shaqiri for even less than the asking price because they didn't offer
1m + 19m paid in 19yrs sorta deals :facepalm:

ps: I might be missing a lot of Juve Serie A games due to being busy this coming season (esp the Sunday morning US EST games), please anyone know a site (youtube link would be perfect) where I can get our games' replays?

www.fullmatches.net
in youtube seach for Bein sport channel
We're going to miss you and your facepalms  Sad Sad
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:53 am

Milan and Juventus are considering the same targets: Radamel Falcao, Leandro Damiao, Fernando Torres and Fred.

Both Serie A clubs want a striker in the final week of the transfer market and would prefer a loan deal with option to buy.

La Gazzetta dello Sport continues to suggest Monaco are ready to release Falcao on loan, as he is deeply unhappy and wants to fully recover his form after a knee injury ahead of what many expect to be a move to Real Madrid next summer.

A new name that emerged on the Milan radar today is Leandro Damiao, the 25-year-old Santos centre-forward.

He had also been linked with a move to Serie A or the Premier League last season, but he moved from Internacional to Santos in December 2013 for €13m.

According to the Italian papers, Brazilian strikers Fred of Fluminense and Jo of Atletico Mineiro also offered their services to Milan as replacements for Mario Balotelli.

Rossoneri CEO Adriano Galliani was pictured in a lunch meeting on Saturday with Roma director Walter Sabatini and agent Marcelo Simonian.

Although Mattia Destro was the main topic of discussion, it’s now reported Simonian’s presence confirmed a significant push for Porto striker Jackson Martinez too.

However, Porto are not prepared to release the Colombian for less than €30m.

It has also been said that Milan and Juventus are keeping a close eye on the Torres situation at Chelsea.

He was on the bench for the opening game and in the stands for their second Premier League outing, fuelling reports he is on the market.

Torres would only be signed on loan by these two clubs, though even then his wages could pose a problem.

Another option is Samuel Eto’o – a free agent after the end of his Chelsea contract.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:01 pm

It’s reported Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski has already given the all-clear to join Juventus.

The rumours had emerged over the last few days on Sky Sport Italia, but are gathering pace.

Today Tuttosport claims Podolski has already given Juve his word that he will choose them ahead of any other option.

His contract expires in 2016 and the lack of playing time is pushing the German World Cup winner away from the Gunners.

ESPN also quotes sources who insist Podolski is evaluating several different offers, but is determined to leave Arsenal this summer.

The other contenders are expected to be Wolfsburg and Bayer Leverkusen.

Podolski was left out of Arsenal’s squad for the trip to Everton on Saturday, implying his time with the club is up.

Tuttosport suggests Juve are prepared to improve his current Arsenal wages too.

That would be stupid.Hope it isnt true.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Its just an incentive for him, S. But most importantly is that he comes in a good deal.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus continue to search for an attacker, waiting for the right opportunity. They are moving decisively for Lukas Podolski, they reached an agreement in principle with the player and there’ll be new contacts with Arsenal tomorrow. They interested in Xherdan Shaqiri, who is on his way out from Bayern Munich. They inquired about him at the beginning of the transfer market and they are trying to conduct an operation based on a €2M loan plus €15/16M option to buy. Bayern have put a €23M price tag on him: the parties are distant, but not too much.

YES PLES !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 pm

I hope we lose podolski to Arsenal if it means getting Shaqiri.

btw

Interviewed at the end of the game against Sunderland by fellow British Sky, the manager of the Red Devils, Louis Van Gaal, he dribbled sarcastically asked question on Argentina's Angel Di Maria, next to the move to Manchester: "If I like Di Mary Yes, I also like Messi and Vidal. There are also other players that I like, but they can not always come to Manchester United. "

Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 pm

S wrote:
Di Marzio wrote:Juventus continue to search for an attacker, waiting for the right opportunity. They are moving decisively for Lukas Podolski, they reached an agreement in principle with the player and there’ll be new contacts with Arsenal tomorrow. They interested in Xherdan Shaqiri, who is on his way out from Bayern Munich. They inquired about him at the beginning of the transfer market and they are trying to conduct an operation based on a €2M loan plus €15/16M option to buy. Bayern have put a €23M price tag on him: the parties are distant, but not too much.

YES PLES !!!

2m loan with 23m option OKAY. Excellent deal.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Lukas Podolski’s agent confessed the Arsenal striker is “attracted to Italy” after Juventus, Roma and Napoli interest.

The German World Cup winner is expected to leave London next week with several Serie A sides fighting for his signature.

“Your country is attractive, as they play good football and have several top clubs on a European level,” FIFA agent Ali Pektas told AreaNapoli.it.

“Napoli are certainly one of those clubs, even if so far we haven’t had any official contact with the Azzurri.

“Physically Lukas is in good shape. It goes without saying he’d like to play more, but I won’t get into technical decisions.

“Juventus? We are prepared to evaluate any proposal. Regardless of the type of contract, you have to consider my client – like any footballer – wants to play as much as possible.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm

Roma and Napoli are in for him now... Ofcourse, Marrota will back out now...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Give Bayern 5 mln to get Shaqiri on loan with option to buy next season for 15-20 mln,that would be a top deal...anyway as much as I would love this deal to happen I must say this is not a typical deal for Marotta,he always fails to get any top player,hope he doesn't fails in this time.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:36 am

What is the status of Llorente? How does he figure into this seasons plans?
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:14 am

Podolski close to Wolfsburg

Lukas Podolski could sign a three-year contract with Wolfsburg, who will pay Arsenal a €12 million fee to sign him. Juventus have also been heavily linked with the player.

Source: L'Equipe

Arsenal and Juve set for Podolski talks

Arsenal and Juventus will hold talks over a move for Lukas Podolski next week. The Gunners want a permanent deal for the Germany international how they value at £10m but Juve may prefer a loan.

Source: The Guardian
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:29 am

Peccadillo wrote:What is the status of Llorente? How does he figure into this seasons plans?

He'll be a regular starter this season ofcourse.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:52 am

CDS headline today :

Juventus ready to swoop, Shaqiri and Podolski targets, Allegri: "Need someone of quality"

Tuttosport :

Low-cost Juve, Podolski not enough - The Arsenal striker is the main target for Allegri, but is not the right profile for a striker to improve the squad

Go all in for Shaqiri ffs.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:25 am

S wrote:CDS headline today :

Juventus ready to swoop, Shaqiri and Podolski targets, Allegri: "Need someone of quality"

Tuttosport :

Low-cost Juve, Podolski not enough - The Arsenal striker is the main target for Allegri, but is not the right profile for a striker to improve the squad

Go all in for Shaqiri ffs.

It is more disappointing day by day, the fans were promised 2-3 new players (allegri and marotta both mentioned 2 new players) but looks like we're getting none.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:26 am

Serie A holders Juventus have submitted an official proposal for Bayern Munich midfielder Xherdan Shaqiri, Il Corriere dello Sport has learned.

The Switzerland star has repeated on several occasions that he wants to quit Alianz Arena in search of first team football and the Bianconeri plan to take advantage of the situation.

According to Il Corriere dello Sport, Juventus have offered to sign the player on a season-long loan for €2.5 million and include an option to buy for additional €15 million.

Bayern Munich officials are currently considering the offer, although the latest injury crisis at Alianz Arena could scupper any potential deal.
------------------------------------------------
highly unlikely IMO
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:27 am

Meh an unhappy bench player should be within our reach

Otherwise we're simply not trying hard enough/being too cheap.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:32 am

100% sure we are getting another striker. And that's probably be Podolski. Also I'm not buying the Shaqiri rumors.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next