Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:01 pm

I'm not sure either, but I can't really see him lying about this. I mean he just signed for Dortmund, proved well enough for the starting eleven and the NT as well so.. (not to mention Conte is the NT coach now)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 pm

dronte wrote:I'm not sure either, but I can't really see him lying about this. I mean he just signed for Dortmund, proved well enough for the starting eleven and the NT as well so.. (not to mention Conte is the NT coach now)

I think he'll still be a national selection regardless because the state of Italian strikers is pretty pitiful right now. So, I wouldn't read too much into his selection in the future.

I mean, what is Conte going to tell Immobile? No, I don't want you on the team. Of course he'll say yes. Conte would say that to just about anyone. That doesn't mean he would play under Conte.

I just wouldn't read too much into it. It's the same as the stories players tell about teams wanting them for transfers. They do it to hype themselves up to and make themselves adored by the fans.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus is looking to add a striker to Max Allegri’s roster, they are remaining vigilant to find the right opportunity. One of the options is Chicarito Hernandez who is on his way out of Manchester United. Arsenal’s Lukas Podolsky is another option because of his versatility, but he earns high wages. Other players being considered include Shakhtar’s Luiz Adriano and Lacina Traore’, a name Juve has had on their list for awhile. Juventus is looking to find the right profile in the last few weeks of transfer period.

Some really meh names with the exception of Luiz Adriano maybe.

Avoid pls
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Di Marzio wrote:The future of Boca Juniors’ Pochettino seems set to be in Italy. The midfielder born in 1996 is on verge of joining Juventus. Bianconeri are really close to completing the operation, anyway the player should be signed first by Sassuolo. Pochettino is very close to arriving in Italy.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:23 am

'96 and '98 born guys are being linked with us. F*ck, I feel like I'm getting old really.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:33 am

Di Marzio wrote:The chess game continues. Between Juventus and Benfica, the future of Luisao is on the line. Bianconeri are still interested in the 33-year-old centre-back. They have already reached an agreement with the player, but not with the Portuguese club. Benfica ask for €5M, but they could be satisfied with a €3/4M offer. Luisao’s future could be in Turin or in Lisbon, the parties are in touch.

Pls no.Avoid at all costs.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Juventus seek Arsenal's Podolski
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly set their sights on Arsenal’s World Cup winning striker Lukas Podolski.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Bianconeri are pushing the forward further up their wish list in the final days of the transfer window.

It is claimed Juve have already approached the Gunners with an enquiry to hear their demands.

Podolski turned 29 this summer and only moved from FC Koln to Arsenal in July 2012 for £10m (€12m).

His versatility is believed to have impressed Coach Massimiliano Allegri, as he can play as a support striker or wide left in a trident attack.

Last season he scored 12 goals in 27 competitive games for Arsenal.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Depay has just signed a 4-year extension with PSV by the way.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1686/eredivisie/2014/08/22/5052992/depay-signs-psv-extension?ICID=HP_BN_10

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Di Marzio:

Juventus is trying to find the right fit at striker. The top choice on Their wish list is German striker Lukas Podolski, the Bianconeri have contacted Arsenal about the player born in 1984 to see if there are the conditions for a deal. Juventus likes Podolski's versatility, they could take substantial steps to add him to Allegri's roster. Juventus is trying to bring Podolski to Serie A.
==
Good choice IMO
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:54 pm

a Lot better than Bendtner, Borriello, Gilardinnho and Eto' ( considering his age and current form) tbh plus he runs like crazy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:44 pm

I just don't see Arsenal selling him at a reasonable price.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:59 pm

I would love this to come thru.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:00 pm

PSG warn Milan over Rabiot
By Football Italia staff

Milan Channel confirmed they are “working on” Adrien Rabiot, but PSG will only sell on a permanent basis.

The 19-year-old midfielder has a contract with Paris Saint-Germain until June 2015 and negotiations to extend have hit a brick wall.

According to Sky Sport Italia, PSG have warned all interested parties that Rabiot will not be available on loan, but only on a permanent transfer.

Milan Channel – the official television station for the Rossoneri – confirmed today they are “working on” Rabiot.

However, they face competition from Arsenal, Inter, Roma and Juventus.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:45 pm

I'd pay 10m for him MAX.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Di Marzio:

Juventus is seriously interested in Lukas Podolski, at the moment he is a concrete option for the bianconeri, who are looking for depth as well as quality for their front line. Next week Juventus’ directors will find out from Arsenal if there are margins for a negotiation. While Juventus is very interested they would like to ensure it’s a low cost operation. At the moment Juventus prefers Podolski to Manchester United’s Hernandez because of his European experience and winning mentality.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:21 am

For the right cost it's a decent signing for the bench

I mean not so long ago we had inferior strikers starting for us.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:12 am

According to La Republicca, Juventus are ahead of Milan for Radamel Falcao.Monaco and 'ready to give the player on loan to not devalue the card and Juventus are in pole position. There would also be AC ​​Milan but it all depends on Berlusconi and the will of the player who wants the Champions League.

rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 am

LINK

This article from Di Marzio says we're also looking at Shaqiri in addition to Podolski and Chicarito but only if he's available on loan(+ obligation to buy).Bayern are apparently asking 20m for him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:34 am

salmano9 wrote:Di Marzio:

Juventus is seriously interested in Lukas Podolski, at the moment he is a concrete option for the bianconeri, who are looking for depth as well as quality for their front line. Next week Juventus’ directors will find out from Arsenal if there are margins for a negotiation. While Juventus is very interested they would like to ensure it’s a low cost operation. At the moment Juventus prefers Podolski to Manchester United’s Hernandez because of his European experience and winning mentality.

Podolski,Juve101's wet dream Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:39 am

Di Marzio wrote:A German that plays in England and a Swiss that plays in Germany: Podolski and Shaqiri are among Juventus’ options to complete the attack. The ideal profile would be a second striker, as requested by Allegri. The coach considers Shaqiri perfect for his 4-3-3, but Bayern Munich want to sell him, not loan him, and ask for €20M. They resist, even though everybody understood that he is on his way out. That’s why the ones who are conducting the operation hope that, in the long run, the German club will give up and accept a loan with option to buy. At that point, Juventus would move concretely for him, as they have already done for Podolski: the contacts, the inquiries and the phone calls have started. On Monday, there’ll be the first meeting with Arsenal and the agents of the striker. He’s a capable second striker and can play also as centre-forward: he could be the right name, we’ll see. Without excluding Chicharito, who’s targeted also by other teams. Juventus moved, but they simply asked for information in this case. Moreover, Manchester United haven’t revealed the conditions of the potential departure of the Mexican striker yet, who is waiting for some developments. Because, besides the German and the Swiss, there is also the Mexican, and this is not a joke.

Shaqiri plz
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:35 am

20m isn't a lot for him tbh... It's a decent price. I don't mind podolski either, excellent player for depth.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:11 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2014/08/23/5054259/shaqiri-frustrated-at-bench-role-against-wolfsburg?ICID=HP_BN_2

Yes ples
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:24 pm

I ask myself, where is the supposed 25m we were willing to offer for Iturbe?

when it comes to Marotta sometimes I don't know how his brain works, 20m for Shaqiri is a no brainer, but watch him start his low bid nonsense, and loan + redemption bullcrap, and let the Monaco's and Premer Donkey Liga clubs step in and take Shaqiri for even less than the asking price because they didn't offer
1m + 19m paid in 19yrs sorta deals :facepalm:

ps: I might be missing a lot of Juve Serie A games due to being busy this coming season (esp the Sunday morning US EST games), please anyone know a site (youtube link would be perfect) where I can get our games' replays?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:06 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus have made a decision: Lukas Podolski is their top target for the last week of the window. The German striker is the management’s favorite choice: a profile that can be useful, especially in the European competitions. With his experience and quality, Podolski can still give a lot. Yesterday, there was some contacts with the agents and Arsenal. However, the negotiation will start at the beginning of next week, Juventus could try to conduct an operation based on loan with option to buy. Juventus want to push and bring the World Champion in Italy.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:13 pm

Podolski wasn't chosen for today's match.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:16 pm

FOOTBALL
Lukas Podolski close to Arsenal exit as Juventus begin official transfer talks
Metro Sport Reporter
Saturday 23 Aug 2014 1:05 pm

Podolski removed from Arsenal squad ahead of Juve transfer
Lukas Podolski is closing in on a switch to Juventus

Lukas Podolski is closing in on a move away from Arsenal after Juventus officially opened talks with the Gunners over a deal.

Podolski, who was set to make his return to Arsenal action this weekend, has been pulled out of the squad to face Everton ahead of a possible move.

The German’s future at the Emirates Stadium has been under close scrutiny since the arrival of Alexis Sanchez, and now Sky Italia reporter Gianluca Di Marzio says an exit is on the cards.

He reports that Juventus approached Arsenal over a deal yesterday and negotiations are progressing well over a season-loan deal with a view to a permanent switch.

German duo Wolfsburg and Bayer Leverkusen are both also keen, but neither club has made an offer to date.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next