Firenze
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Pedram
Onyx
17 posters

Page 10 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 16

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:37 am

Out come Bray Wyatt, Sandow and Barrett for their tables Intercontinental title match. The early part of the match sees Bray and Sandow squaring off and Barrett exiting the ring. Barrett then reenters the ring and battles with Sandow. Just as Bray is about to put Barrett through a table, 4 masked men jump through each side of the crowd and surround the ring.

JR: What the hell is this?

They all slowly jump up to the ring as Bray looks at each of them.  They enter the ring, surround him and start attacking him.

Cole: Who are these people?

JR: Like a pack of wolves, they're decimating Bray Wyatt.

One of them then removes the mask and we see it's Big E!

Cole: Big E? What the hell is he doing?

JR: Who are the rest of these guys?

They all then leave the ring. Sandow then sees Bray alone in the ring. He attacks Barrett outside just as he is about to stand up. Sandow then reenters the ring, puts Bray through the table to become the new Intercontinental champion.

Cole: What on earth just happened?

JR: Well Cole, Sandow is new WWE Intercontinental champion.

Cole: Yeh but I mean come on. This isn't right. These four men coming out of nowhere and costing Bray Wyatt the match.

JR: Well all is fair in a no DQ match, Michael. You know that very well.

Next up out comes current divas champion Paige.

Paige: Hey.... how we all doing tonight? Well, I'm doing great. Because of what's been happening lately, I have no opponent at SummerSlam! I've worked so hard for this title and I WANT to appear on the biggest stage. So, I am issuing an open challenge to any diva in the locker room. Come on out ladies!

*Alicia Fox's music plays and she comes out*

Alicia: Foxy gonna get mad tonight if she don't get what she wants! So Paige, I want that title! What do you say?

*Niki Bella then comes out, followed by Natalya*

They all stare at each other in the ring, signalling that they will become the new champion.

When suddenly, Paige pulls some sort of spray out of nowhere and sprays all of them. They all seem to be blinded. She then proceeds to rip off all the divas attires, exposing their bra's!

Cole: Oh my god, oh my god. What is she doing.

They are all then embarrassed and they attempt to run backstage. However she manages to catch Alicia by tripping her leg. She then bends down and moves in towards her face. Alicia looks puzzled. She then lets Alicia go.

Cole: Whaaaa....

We move onto the final segment of the night. The cameras are backstage in an office. Cena, TRM, Linda and Stephanie are all taking.

Linda: Guys, I have finally decided what's going to happen with the WWEWHC, this Sunday at SummerSlam.

Stephanie: Well?

Linda: We are going to have a triple threat. It will be, TRM vs Brock Lesnar.. *crowd cheer*

TRM: Wait, what? Brock Lesnar? He hasn't even appeared in 5 months dammit!

Cena: Yeh! And what about me?!

Linda: Hang on, hang on. I'm still talking guys. It will be, you, TRM vs Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton. With you John, as the special guest referee.

Cena: Special referee?? I want to be in the actual match. Not be the damn ref.

Linda: John, you gotta trust me on this one.

Brock Lesnar and Heyman are then seen entering the managers office.

Linda: Brock, I've just told everyone here you will compete in a triple thr...

Lesnar: I heard Linda, I heard everything and I don't like any of this.

Heyman: My client, BORRROCK LESSSNAR, is a very demanding man. I mean after all, my client Brock Lesnar, conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. He wants a challenge and with all due respect Linda, your guys right here don't pose much of a threat. So, I have a proposition for you. I, Paul Heyman, want you to gift the title to my client, right here, right now. Or else he will destroy everything in his path.

Linda: Now Paul, that isn't something he wants to be doing.

Heyman: Is that right? Brock, show them who's boss.

Lesnar proceeds to destroy the office. He throws around monitors and tables etc. He then stares down Cena and TRM. However from behind someone hits him on his head with a chair. It's JBL. Cena and TRM then attack Lesnar. He is busted open.

JR: Good god almighty, they'll kill him. Someone's gotta stop this! This has gone on too long!

Cena, JBL and TRM then continue to attack Lesnar around the entire arena. They bring him to ringside and put him through the announcers table.

Cole: Watch out, watch out!

They then smash his head against the barriers as they take him up the crowd. They are in a corridor area of the arena and still, they continue to attack him.

They enter a room and then throw him out of a glass window to end the show.

JR: OH MY GOD. WHAT THE HELL DID WE JUST WITNESS?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 16

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:27 pm

As noted, the final two Money In the Bank spots were expected to be filled on RAW tonight. PWInsider reports that WWE creative talked this past weekend about filling one spot on RAW tonight and the final spot on SmackDown but that’s not confirmed.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:28 pm

It’s said that a big part of why Dolph Ziggler isn’t getting pushed is one of the same reasons that Christian isn’t being used – his history of injuries and concussions.

It was said that WWE can’t push Ziggler and trust him a top guy because he’s injury prone and had a history of taking time off. This applies to a few other talents as well. There’s a feeling that some talents are just “snakebit” in that regard.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:29 pm

With the recent updates on Daniel Bryan’s neck following surgery, there continues to be more talk within WWE that Bryan will have to change his style, slow it down some and not perform as man risky moves

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Tonight’s WWE RAW takes place from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio with more hype for Money In the Bank and comedian Kevin Hart as the host.

Ric Flair and The Miz are rumored for tonight’s show and Cody Rhodes will be revealing a new tag team partner for Goldust. No matches have been announced. WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* Who will fill the final 2 Money In the Bank spots?

* What will Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose have in store for Seth Rollins & Randy Orton?

* Will Cody Rhodes bring a new Superstar to RAW?

* Who’s next for Bo Dallas?

* Can The Usos overcome The Wyatt Family?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:OMG that's some elite jobbing

Kofi is proud Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:33 am

WWE announced via mobile notification today that Stephanie McMahon and Triple H will open tonight's RAW from Cleveland and address the WWE roster.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:04 am

Can't remember my password MT. change it for me and PM g
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:18 am

same
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:19 am

It’s been noted before how there has been some minor issues between Triple H and Vince McMahon when it comes to certain directions and some ideas that have been brought up.

It’s said that people are noticing that the relationship between Vince and Triple H has grown noticeably more contentious.

One recent example is when El Torito had his tail ripped off on RAW. Vince “loved it” while Triple H was “100% reportedly against” doing the segment.

Another example is the formatting of RAW. Vince reportedly wants to continue to do the top angles at 8, 9, 10 and 11, while Triple H reportedly feels that this method is dated and fans have figured it out, causing long breaks. Triple H wants to focus more on creating and building talents so they have enough stars to spread around the show, in hopes that the show isn’t so predictable.

While Vince has slowly handed over a lot of the business aspects to Triple H, he’s still maintaining his power in terms of creative, especially on RAW.

Triple H wants a more serious and wrestling-focused product and the more resistant Vince has been to handing over the creative reigns, the more focus Triple H has put into making NXT a successful brand with the hope that Vince sees some of those ideas work and applies them to WWE’s main shows.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:28 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/10337717_643963642353413_2811391455598105850_n.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 am

PWTorch has learned that WWE's latest head writer Jay Gibson was cut by WWE CEO Vince McMahon over the weekend.

Sources believe the change was made on Friday, which would have been the day after WWE released 11 talent as part of the first wave of internal changes.

Monday's Raw was the first WWE TV show without Gibson, which led to more of McMahon's fingerprints on Raw, including his brand of humor that included a spiked coffee, a bathroom scene, and multiple vomiting on recurring target Vickie Guerrero.

Overall, McMahon is spearheading changes to reduce payroll as part of the fall-out from underwhelming initial results for WWE Network and a disappointing TV contract renewal with NBC Universal.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:01 am

Hire me Vince imo. I'll work for free ffs. hmm

Vince sacking his head writer after seeing my scripts on here. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:32 pm

How was RAW?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Better than the last few weeks imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Yeah I liked RAW, good matches last night.

JBL making a World Cup reference, pay-pay's headbutt Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:06 pm

HHH sounds like he's making all the right decisions and pos vince is enjoying the stupid crap
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Was a much better RAW than the last few weeks.

Really enjoyed the battle royale. The best moment was easily Rusev vs Reigns. They looked good together in the ring and I hope we see a feud between them one day.

Rusev's style is growing on me with each week. His gimmick might be generic but his wrestling is really good. Hope he has a bright future.

Obviously Cena was going to win vs Kane.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Im surprised there is no comment on Goldust's new partner.

Was the Cody?

AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Yeh Stardust was Cody. He has a gimmick at least now though. Was generic before.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Triple H wants a more wrestling focused product though and too much wrestling would be boring imo. We need more storylines, characters, promos etc.

WWE should get Vince Russo back imo. Would mean there's shorter matches, more gimmicks, swerves, heel turns, factions, storylines, more drama etc etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 pm

forgot to mention stardust lol

that's classic wwe creative Laughing

interesting where that leads both of them
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:41 pm

https://31.media.tumblr.com/244fe09004d668515028978cc4c0fae6/tumblr_n7akuvdaYZ1srbyoyo1_400.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Why is Reigns stealing Austin's generic arms up taunt. He needs a new one imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:34 pm

https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10420107_10152200350711443_5467332988804818246_n.png

This is a great line up. I will be watching MITB live for this and potentially Ambrose vs Rollins. The ladder match is lacking a high flyer though.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:35 pm

when is it again
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next