Firenze
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Pedram
Onyx
17 posters

Page 27 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 16

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:26 am

The Miami Herald recently spoke with the former Leo Kruger, now known as WWE’s Adam Rose, to promote the July 21st RAW in Miami. Some of the interview was in-character but he commented on how similar he is to the Rose character:

“I don’t think there’s much of a difference between Adam Rose and myself. I think people around me know that. I think a lot of people who know me and saw Adam Rose for the first time are like, ‘Oh wow, you finally became yourself.’ Just be yourself, basically.”

Triple H also commented on Rose:

“There’s all these pieces to the puzzle. Your entrance. Your music. Your presentation. What you’re wearing. All those things are components to making a star. If you’re writing the movie, ‘Rocky,’ a big part of that movie is Apollo Creed coming to the ring dressed as Uncle Sam and throwing the money. It’s part of the pageantry.

You’re writing a TV show and a movie, and that’s how you create characters. In the past, we’d give a guy some music, and he goes to the ring. ‘What are you going to do when you come out? I don’t know. I’ll wave to the crowd and go up in the corner and put my hands up.’ That was just what you did. You just figure it out over time.”

“Now, with the beauty of the [WWE] Performance Center [the state-of-the-art all-purpose training ground for WWE hopefuls], we can step back prior to all that stuff and try to get these guys to a place where a lot of those kinks and things are worked out, so we’re not waiting six months to see that this guy now has a pretty cool entrance. It’s coming out the shoot when he first appears on Raw or SmackDown. He’s already got something really cool.

Now, how can we make it even cooler. How can we make it more epic and more big main stage, and how can we make that more worthy of Raw or SmackDown. That’s all part of the process.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 16

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:27 am

Good to hear Triple H actually kinda cares about superstars having gimmicks. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:29 am

We noted before that WWE will be releasing an autobiography for Daniel Bryan on April 1st, 2015. Below is the official synopsis:

“YES! YES! YES! Daniel Bryan is the real deal. Everyone’s favorite underdog, he’s proven to the world and to all of WWE that looks can be deceiving. Just ask everyone who’s ever underestimated him…right before he went out and whipped the WWE Universe into a frenzy.

This is Bryan’s behind-the-scenes story told for the first time ever — from his beginnings as a child wanting to wrestle to his ten years on the circuit before finally making it in WWE. When his “YES!” chant becomes a full-fledged movement, his career skyrockets. This book chronicles all the hard work, values, influences, unique life choices and more leading to his watershed week at WrestleMania 30. You won’t want to miss it. Yes! We’re sure about this.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:31 am

MT reading his first ever book since "Snow White and 7 son of MT"
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:33 am

It'll probably be published online, so I won't have to read a boring book. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:35 am

New Uso's shirt, Cenuso's. Laughing

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:06 am

Brb gonna assassinate them
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Mark Henry made his return at tonight’s WWE live event from MSG. Henry was one of Ric Flair’s lumberjacks for John Cena as Cena faced Bray Wyatt. Triple H had lumberjacks of his own to back Wyatt up. At one point, Henry apparently turned heel and threw Cena into the ring post.

Towards the end of the main event, which Cena won, Flair got into it with Bray Wyatt and busted him open pretty badly. Wyatt was said to be almost covered in blood.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Bray busted open:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:45 pm

sandow poor mans haas

dat pop :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Sandow should come out as the Rock next. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:58 pm

It’s been noted how The Rock’s status for WrestleMania 31 is up in the air due to his schedule for promoting Fast 7 and whether or not WWE can come up with a program that he’s interested in returning for.

The Rock has made it clear that he will only come back if the match and the money is bigger than his last few returns.

While Vince McMahon still wants The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 next year, he has reportedly “put the word out” that they need to get Roman Reigns built up enough to where he will be ready for a main event spot at next year’s WrestleMania if Rock doesn’t return.

We’ve noted before how WWE wants to do a Reigns vs. Lesnar program and regardless of who Lesnar faces at WrestleMania, it was said that the feud will “definitely happen.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Hopefully the Rock comes back.

Reigns main eventing WM. rofl :facepalm:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:03 pm

We noted before that there was talk within WWE that the company would add another 6 months to CM Punk’s contract when it expires in a few days, similar to how they did with Rey Mysterio as there’s a clause that says WWE can extend contracts if a talent is out of action for so long.

The belief this week is that since it’s not really in anyone’s best interest, WWE won’t be forcing the extension.

Punk owns the rights to his name and as noted, already has an appearance lined up for AXS TV after his WWE contract expires. It’s worth mentioning that Punk is back to using his ring name after using his real name Phil Brooks on Talking Dead a few months back.

Source: F4Wonline.com

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Hopefully the Rock comes back.

Reigns main eventing WM. rofl :facepalm:

He'd probably do more than Boreyan tbh, who spent the whole match lying on the floor. rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:36 pm

If Bryan with his 10001 moves spent the match lying on the ground due to an injury, what's Reigns with his 2 moves going to do. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:

sandow poor mans haas

dat pop :bow:

rofl rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Reigns has a great look, but the things he says sound so forced.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Drew McIntyre recently spoke with The UK Daily Record about his WWE departure. McIntyre says he will be back:

“I guess I was annoyed, now I’m just fired up. I have an opportunity to be the biggest wrestler outside of the WWE and I won’t be happy unless I’m a big brand. It’s not a case of if I’ll be back with the WWE, it’s a case of when. It was a shock because I was already booked to continue performing on TV and touring all over the world.”

Drew was also asked if the 2010 problems with ex-wife Taryn Terrell hurt his standing with WWE. He replied:

“There are always behind-the-scenes politics in any job. I pride myself on being a nice guy and hope the things that have been blown way out of proportion didn’t hurt me and my career. A lot of what you hear and see on the internet is nonsense. A lot of people are really vocal about my talent – and that’s what’s most important.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:37 pm

CM Punk teased starting a band or a podcast on his Twitter. He wrote:

"Starting a band, a podcast, and a fire. One of these is true. (Okay, two)."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:12 am

Bo telling Argentina to keep bo-lieving. Proud

https://vine.co/v/MxjnYLrF05w

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:16 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:38 am

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:49 am

RybackRAGE ‏@RybackRAGE 4h
Germany have won the World Cu...
WAIT WHAT'S THIS!?
@WWERollins IS CASHING IN!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsdI6dWCAAEtk0q.jpg

rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 44  Next