Name 5 players you want in the box during a set piece and also name the set piece taker

+27
Red Alert
fatman123
dostoevsky
Forza
Lupi
CBarca
Casciavit
nadinkrah
Valkyrja
DeviAngel
EL Patron
M99
BusterLfc
McAgger
Nishankly
urbaNRoots
Zealous
Gil
Blue
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
rwo power
halamadrid2
Onyx
Tomwin Lannister
Art Morte
Adit
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Name 5 players you want in the box during a set piece and also name the set piece taker - Page 2 Empty Re: Name 5 players you want in the box during a set piece and also name the set piece taker

Post by Casciavit Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Set piece taker- Mata

Players in the box:
Godin
Ramos
C.Ronaldo
Lacina Traore
Klose

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Name 5 players you want in the box during a set piece and also name the set piece taker - Page 2 Empty Re: Name 5 players you want in the box during a set piece and also name the set piece taker

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:28 am

I don't feel I have much to add in terms of players in the box, but I might mention that Huddlestone is a good shout as a set piece taker.

Though I haven't seen too much of him at Hull this season.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:44 am

set piece taker : Pjanic

In box? he doesn't need anyone there
Florenzi just for sake of it
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:07 am

Has Luisão been mentioned yet? Scores lots of headers in the box.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:35 am

Taking the set piece: Pirlo

In the box: Drogba, Ronaldo, Terry, Benatia, Mangala
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:12 am

Alot of people are mentioning Terry and Cahill in the box (and rightfuly so), but for me Ivanovic is the first Chelsea player id want in the box for a FK
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:18 am

Gerrard taker

Ivanovic, Drogba, Skrtel, Ronaldo and Spearing in the box.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:20 am

free kick taker:
riquelme

in the box:
5 unknown decent players

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:27 am

Set piece taker: Pirlo

In the box:

Benteke (How has no one mentioned him so far?)
Kiebling
Adrian Ramos
Godin
Sergio Ramos
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:04 am

fatman123 wrote:Alot of people are mentioning Terry and Cahill in the box (and rightfuly so), but for me Ivanovic is the first Chelsea player id want in the box for a FK

Yeah, me, too, although it's a close call. Ivanovic is the strongest in the air while Terry sniffs out opportunities the best and Cahill is somewhere in between. I guess people are forgetting about Ivanovic a bit because he's playing full-back.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 pm

I am sad to see ppl not adding Luca Toni to heir lists even thou he is old, he is gold great at headers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Xavi

Ronaldo kompany(huge head) Ramos Ali Daei Cool and Suarez

Alves Pique Mascharno Alba Busqite and pinto for my D
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:22 am

The Franchise wrote:
It's tough in terms of who takes it, Xavi puts in solid delivery but its hard to notice because we have no aerial threats. But he is as good as any.

Cant be bothered counting them, lets just say he had A LOT of assists via freekicks/corners during this video

I think its a lot anyway, its not like anyone gets into double figures each season
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2