Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
McAgger
urbaNRoots
M99
44 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 22 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:31 pm

what I wonder is, why didn't take Jon his wolf along for his forest stroll? It's pretty irresponsible to have a dog and then not walk him imo.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 22 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by nichabr Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:46 am

Brienne  :bow: 
Tyrion  Crying or Very sad 
Khalessi  :facepalm: 
Hodor  :bow: 
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:52 am

Just read that The Hound and Brienne never encounter each other in the books, so the show creators are just randomly making shit up now huh. Legit rustled she led to the death of one of my favourite characters. Like really rustled.

Still, no on screen death = still hope

other than that, good finale.

The great Tywin Lannister;

Killed on the shitter by his own son :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:13 am

Tyrion Proud Proud thought FOR SURE he was going for Cersei ffs

Jon Snow Proud

ffs another year to wait for GOAT of Thrones to return Sad Sad

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:08 am

BAH GAWD WHAT A FINALE :bow: :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:11 am

Tyrion lives!  cheers 

Arya is turning into a little bad ass, huh?

Stannis coming to the rescue was a nice surprise. I knew he was coming but it was taking so long that I didn't think he'd figure into the finale.

I kept waiting for something creepy to happen when Jon to bury Ygrette.

I'm so bored by her arc that I don't care about khaleesi or her dragons. I also don't care about the crippled stark. Though I suspect both will have larger roles in the future.

I was worried Tyrion would be betrayed by his brother. Even though it wouldn't make any sense, I thought they might give us hope about Tyrion only to squash it.

It's too bad about the hound. I was really enjoying his character.

Overall it was a great episode.

Now we wait another ten months.  Sad 
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:18 am

Why do people suspect the Hound is dead? Last thing we know is he was yelling to be killed as Arya was walking away. Maybe some kangaroo with magic piss was hopping about and happened to encounter the Hound. The kangaroo pisses on his wounds and he's healed and saved. You never know ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:29 am

"Why do people suspect the Hound is dead?"

Why do people suspect that Syrio Forel is dead?

Though must say, the magic kangaroo theory intrigues me.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:44 am

They were foreshadowing Tywin's death all the time "Tywin Lannister shits gold" rofl

What a legacy Tywin has left, a kingsguard with no ambition, a crazy daughter who has an incestrous relatioship with his brother and a kinslayer as his other son. The Lannisters are truly *bleep* with Tywin's death and Tyrion off to wherever he's going. Can't wait to see how the dumb Cercei is going to rule.

Arya going to Braavos, nice. Brienne vs The Hound was awesome. "Brienne of f Tarth" The Hound, you will never be forgotten :bow: (if he's dead)

And my main man Stannis saving the day like a boss. Wall stuff was the best. Jon/Stannis, Jon/Mance, Jon/Tormund, Jon/Ygritte all of it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Awesome finale.

You guys were right about Stannis being a by-the-book ruler. I found it hilarious when he wanted him to kneel Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Great finale. Amazing TV. Yo Stannis haters where you at? Barrett, Stannis basically saved your boy Jon's ass :coffee:

10 months Sad
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:03 pm

I hope Arya is going to clash with Tyrion and/or Varys next season. Hopefully we can see Jaqen H'gar too.

Now that Tywin is dead, i feel that the Tyrells are going to be the encompassing power in King's Landing.

I wonder what Stannis wants from the Wildlings? Recruit them for himself or (And this is farfetched) they'll goad him into turning his eyes to the north, and deal with the White Walkers.

Melissandra wants some of that Jon Snow blood hmm

I wonder if Jorah is going to return to King's Landing or head to Braavos hmm

Regarding The Children: Are they same Children of The Forest that carved faces on trees?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 pm

So many cliffhangers yet understandable but ffs Sad

Tyrion u goat recking tomwin lannister and shae ffs :bow:

Tywin sleeping with Shae Laughing

Can't wait for the new arc with Tyrion and Varys.

Drogon going rambo in essos Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Arya is turning into a bad ass? More like a psychopath, she's 11 ffs.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:01 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
I wonder what Stannis wants from the Wildlings? Recruit them for himself or (And this is farfetched) they'll goad him into turning his eyes to the north, and deal with the White Walkers.

Remember when Maester Aemon sent letters to every big house to tell them about the threat coming from north of the wall? We saw earlier, court at Kings Landing ridicule the rumours about the White Walkers but Stannis took the letter seriously, took his army and marched North because that his duty as "protector of the realm". The other kings forget this not so little thing.

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Arya is turning into a bad ass? More like a psychopath, she's 11 ffs.

I think she's 13 or 14 in the show. Afair the stark kids are all a bit older in the show than in the books. But yeah obviously she's turning into a psychopath or to be fair she most likely is one already.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:22 pm

I expected a much better ending to the episode than that, very disappointed. The escape/tywins death scene in particular, there was a good opportunity for some epic  acting by dinklage there and the scene just passed by with a whimper imo

Wait so they killed off the hound with a scene that's not even in the book? What the bleep?!  scratch
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:36 pm

book spoiler:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:48 pm

The Hound died in the book from an infected wound, while in the show we saw an epic fight between him and Brienne instead of Brienne meeting uninteresting characters who we don't even know or care about.

I struggle to see the problem. Not to mention combining both stories without changing it's result meant more time for other stories in the finale.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:54 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:
book spoiler:
in the show the character in question was only named once over a season ago. Had they kept it true to source most show watchers would've gone "who?" and missed why it was such a big deal.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:39 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:
book spoiler:
in the show the character in question was only named once over a season ago. Had they kept it true to source most show watchers would've gone "who?" and missed why it was such a big deal.

That's a fair point but then they should have mentioned this character more than once, I can't emphasize how important it is to Tyrions character, and how much better this episode would've been imo  Sad 
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:44 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:The Hound died in the book from an infected wound,

SPOILER ALERT Laughing

Ok then, I didn't know that.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:54 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:
That's a fair point but then they should have mentioned this character more than once, I can't emphasize how important it is to Tyrions character, and how much better this episode would've been imo  Sad 
Spoiler:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:08 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:14 pm

I agree with everything you said and expected the same. But I can sort of see what they were thinking.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:10 pm

Great episode mostly, but Tywins death should've been more epic indeed.

Gonna have to hop aboard the Stannis for King bandwagon for a while.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next