futbol
sportsczy
RealGunner
halamadrid2
Onyx
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Season Finale: Real Madrid vs Espanyol discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Finale: Real Madrid vs Espanyol discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 19, 2014 8:10 pm

chad4401 wrote:morata is garbage smh Laughing

This is coming from the same guy who said DiMaria is shit and is hindering Benzema Laughing Wouldn't take your opinion on anything Real Madrid related even if your opinion was the only one available Rolling Eyes

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Season Finale: Real Madrid vs Espanyol discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Finale: Real Madrid vs Espanyol discussion

Post by chad4401 Mon May 19, 2014 8:29 pm

this is coming from a guy who thinks modric,benzema and coentrao are crap, but di maria,isco, marcelo and morata are golden yeah keep  that nonsense to yourself.

still pretending that benzema started scoring, when isco and di maria got booted out of the attack was a coincidence? rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 19, 2014 8:55 pm

chad4401 wrote:this is coming from a guy who thinks modric,benzema and coentrao are crap, but di maria,isco, marcelo and morata are golden yeah keep  that nonsense to yourself.

still pretending that benzema started scoring, when isco and di maria got booted out of the attack was a coincidence? rofl

You're praising Coentrao to heaven after 1 month of good football after 2 years when he has been plain average and cost us a CL title ? You're praising him after saying countless of times that he wants to leave ? 2 months ago everyone wanted him out, and after 2 good performances he's goat. He didn't even play this season till Marcelo's injury in April . Next season things will get back to normal, if not on Saturday already.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 19, 2014 9:42 pm

val your boring you think defending means nothing Laughing, its all about flash for you so just leave it brah
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 19, 2014 9:43 pm

chad4401 wrote:val your boring you think defending means nothing Laughing, its all about flash for you so just leave it brah

the way we played and defended against Barca and Bayern playing Marcelo wouldn't have changed anything man.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm

hey no prob if that what you believe  Thumbs up 
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 19, 2014 10:16 pm

hala, i do not watch belgian pro league but i know that batshuayi, even though he's like 20 yrs old and has scored a ton of goals, is NOT what we need at madrid...i have no problems with people watching segunda division, good for them. but my time is precious, coupled with work, family, and all of that, watching, a second rate division would be more of a job than entertainment purposes for me....they have scouts who get paid to do that. all i'm saying is, let these kids make a name for themselves first. i'll be the first to admit, i did not watch any game of jese's when he was in the castilla, but journalists, coaches, scouts from other teams, kept talking about him (same thing with morata), and that drew my attention. and even he can't find consistent minutes (cos of the inury obviously), and the mass of talent that we have. if he can't find minutes, what makes u think all these other youngsters will get minutes. call me narrow minded, but i believe in judging based on meritocracy- you want to help youngsters grow mentally? then hold them accountable for their performances, let them know "if u're team does well in segunda, your individual performance will be rewarded"; i saw jose rodriguez play in copa del rey last year, under mourinho and he scored, and i'm thinking to myself "i'll be hearing more about this kid", but talk about him has cooled down significantly, you think throwing him out in the first team will help his confidence? he'll sit on the bench and be even more confused about life.
finally, at madrid, we have always promoted youth players; yes, some have left to achieve better things, but to assume that if we had kept all those players they'd have performed at madrid is wrong....some definitely should have stayed (cambiasso for instance, he played with the first team and i never saw anything wrong with his football), but we have promoted the wrong players at times, or players who were to immature mentally that when they got promoted they became even worse....the minambres', the mejia's, the fransisco pavon's, the portillos (who i was really disappointed in, as he broke all raul's youth records at the time), there was also that kid, who we played against sevilla in 03/04, the game that got reyes his arsenal contract, and after we conceded the fourth goal, this kid started crying uncontrollably (nothing wrong with crying, for some it shows they've got lots of passion, but this dude's defending was super horrible), carlos queroz took him out and we never heard from him again. can't remember his name, but look up our game away at sevilla in 03/04 season....my point is, more needs to be done to prepare these kids before getting them to the professional level. more needs to be done with regards our first team as well; if we are more consistent in the league, and more dominant, then promote all u want, and i'll support that, because the dominance can mask the errors and pressures the youngsters might face. but if u've got illara making mistakes in the middle of the park, ramos averaging a ridiculous number of cards in defense, alonso, who is normally reliable, mis-timing passes against high pressure opponents, and you think the best solution is to bring some kid, who isn't even making waves in segunda, then i have to object.....we are a pro-club, the best in the world, we are not here to babysit players. bilbao can promote 22 players and come fourth and that's great for them....we have greater standards, and of course, we can't allow our rivals keep racking all this silverware in the process......once again, i don't need to watch the belgian league to know the young guy, who is even setting that place on fire with 20 plus goals, isn't what we need.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 19, 2014 10:17 pm

my apologies for that long essay, didn't realize how long it was till i got it done.....just trying to get my point across, with respect to the club we all love
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Morata's ok, but he isn't anything special imo. He's not some elite youth talent who turns everything he touches into gold. Definitely not good enough to be starting for any top team. Good enough to be backup however.

In terms of Coentrao, it's not just this season he's done well. He was our best LB last season and deserved to be starting this season as well. He's better defensively and much more solid than Marcelo is.

Also unless a youth talent is elite, there's no point promoting them just to tick the 'promote a youth player' box.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat May 24, 2014 4:56 am

Morata has some distinct qualities that you amateurs fail to see.. he's 6'4, quick off the mark, and good in the air. Not many CF's have that combination. Give him a couple more years
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 24, 2014 9:11 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Morata has some distinct qualities that you amateurs fail to see.. he's 6'4, quick off the mark, and good in the air. Not many CF's have that combination. Give him a couple more years

he can also provide different stuff than benzema.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat May 24, 2014 7:00 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Morata has some distinct qualities that you amateurs fail to see.. he's 6'4, quick off the mark, and good in the air. Not many CF's have that combination. Give him a couple more years

he can also provide different stuff than benzema.

Watch it Laughing chad and sport will rip a new one into you Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2