terrance511
titosantill
guest7
Valkyrja
Onyx
36 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 Empty Re: LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Isco's touch in Atletico's box was one of the best I've ever seen

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 Empty Re: LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 12:09 am

What Ramos did in the knockout rounds of the CL this season will never be replicated imo

Unbelievable.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 12:10 am

Zealous wrote:What Ramos did in the knockout rounds of the CL this season will never be replicated imo

Unbelievable.

as I said, he'll go down as our best defender ever.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 12:11 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Zealous wrote:What Ramos did in the knockout rounds of the CL this season will never be replicated imo

Unbelievable.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 25, 2014 12:15 am

izzy wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Unbelievable.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 25, 2014 12:15 am

after having a few drinks, i'm going to watch that game all over again...emotions didn't allow me watch it with a clear head
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 12:17 am

izzy wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Unbelievable.

not in that sense man. he's not even our best current defender, since Varane is the best in the world. but like zeal said, what he did in this CL was nothing short of legendary.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 12:22 am

Oh almost forgot I dedicate La Decima to Mole Proud

Also shout out to Sepi for believing in La Decima Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 12:38 am

Valkyrja wrote:not in that sense man. he's not even our best current defender, since Varane is the best in the world. but like zeal said, what he did in this CL was nothing short of legendary.

Suspect 
I know you're 'out there' with your comments, but this is a bit much no?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 12:41 am

izzy wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:not in that sense man. he's not even our best current defender, since Varane is the best in the world. but like zeal said, what he did in this CL was nothing short of legendary.

Suspect 

no other defender is playing at his level. i don't care if others have played good for 5 years. none atm is playing at his level.

Last edited by Valkyrja on Sun May 25, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 12:43 am

Valkyrja wrote:
izzy wrote:

Suspect 

no other defender is playing at his level. i don't care if others have played good for 50 years. none atm is playing at his level.

...........and what level is that?
Has he even started 5 games back to back this season?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 25, 2014 12:47 am

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 BobqQSICcAA4OKd

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 Bob_o0vCMAELp76

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 25, 2014 12:54 am

Oh boys it seems we have a made a lot of people unhappy tonight.

Makes me proud that we have many haters.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 25, 2014 1:00 am

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 BocGEmZIcAAQ0pQ

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 BocFaEWIAAAR35W

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 BocFJPICYAAQoM-

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 25, 2014 1:06 am

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 BocIE07CEAEHRrv

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 1:07 am

Keep posting those pics MT.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 25, 2014 3:31 am

Real Madrid won La Décima in Lisbon in a thrilling match that was decided in extra time. Carlo Ancelotti stated that they won “a cup that is very important for Real Madrid. We're very proud of having won this for all Madrid fans. Happiness is giving happiness to those who always follow us. The fans are very happy and that makes us happy”.

“The other finals were very difficult and this one was too. It has been a very good season. The first year we tried to change and I have had a fantastic group of players who have always been professional and they showed that in this match too. Not only those who were delighted to be playing, but also those who were not playing. We've worked hard this season to achieve this”.

The key moment
“The most difficult thing was equalising because we really had to dig deep to do that. We didn't have any space and Atlético defended very well. We gave our all and in the end we managed to equalise. Then the match changed because of our desire. The goal gave us strength”.

Message to the squad at half-time
“At the end of the first half I told them to play faster and look for more ideas up front. In extra time I decided to attack on the wings because we created a lot of problems when we played there”.

Added time
“I don't think five minutes was a lot of added time, there were a lot of stoppages in the second half. In the end you could say I was a lucky man, but the truth is that we gave our all until the last second of the match".
WE'VE WON THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPETITION IN THE WORLD.
“It's been a great season. Perhaps our quality dropped off after the semi-finals against Bayern, but I can only thank these players, who have done fantastic work all year”.

Congratulations from Florentino Pérez
“He was very happy and he congratulated us. He congratulated the players, and the club, which has worked so hard, first by signing players and then supporting the team and the manager at all times".

"From the first day when I saw the trophy room in the Bernabéu I said there was one missing and that we would try and get it this year. Now we've done it. I have felt the confidence of the whole club by my side and I think that is why we had the peace of mind that we needed to win the matches”.

Simeone
“I've spoken to him, I congratulated him on La Liga before the match and the same afterwards. I have a lot of respect for a team that fights all the time. Atlético deserved to be in this final, but I think in the end we deserved to win it”.

Bale's goal
“It was very important because he had tried before, but he was unlucky in front of goal. But he turned up when he was needed. All season Gareth has been good and he will be better next year”.

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2014/05/ancelotti-were-delighted-for-the-fans?pid=1383833298379

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 25, 2014 3:37 am

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun May 25, 2014 4:26 am

Ramos had his crazy moments and he will never cease to have. But you have to give it to him. His hunger & passion brought Madrid back into the game and it rubbed on to other players. Not taking anything away from Maria for me Ramos is the MOM for instilling the hunger in extra time.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 25, 2014 4:27 am

finally

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 6:41 am

In the second half, I was begging for them not to leave it late. And then Ramos saves it for the team JUST in time. An amazing moment.

Bale's goal, despite his wastefulness, is worth whatever the club payed for him.

Well, that's the tenth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun May 25, 2014 6:56 am

Congratulations guys.

One hell of a hangover and literally lost my voice.. Heck of a match we just witnessed.

Apologies for not being online during the match though. Can't use a Laptop on a full pub with a big ass screen.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 25, 2014 7:12 am

when we went into stoppage time I thought "oh no this is one of those games where we try for 90 minutes and nothing works and we give up by giving cheap fouls away" then that Ramos header and I was in tears. Ramos I love you a little bit more now eco smile Credit to Modric for that incredible corner

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun May 25, 2014 7:34 am

@hala. I had pretty much the same feeling.

I thot I shall remain home and sip some wine. Pubs & Beer didn't work for years so Wink. I was thinking as u did and right when I was giving up saying even wine didn't work. Boom... Ramos. I went crazy running around my hall. I ended up drinking the whole bottle. Red wine works...  Very Happy
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 7:35 am

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 201405241633596185514-p5

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 Tumblr_n63qd2vmMC1rt0n6no1_250
LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 Tumblr_n63qd2vmMC1rt0n6no2_250
LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 Tumblr_n63pzbv9ka1r5kkj0o1_250
LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 Tumblr_n63pzbv9ka1r5kkj0o3_250

sell Marcelo, buy Siqueira. we can't count on our maestro in big matches
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 7:38 am

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 1400968636_extras_noticia_foton_7_0

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 Tumblr_n63nk6s04o1rt0n6no1_250

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 Attachment

LA DECIMMAAAAAA REAL MADRID 4-1 ATLETICO - Page 6 QpZhuHA

Last edited by Valkyrja on Sun May 25, 2014 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next