Rebaño Sagrado
Firenze
fatman123
Tomwin Lannister
Pedram
21 posters

Page 20 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 14 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 14

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 12:58 am

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 14 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 14

Post by RealGunner Fri May 02, 2014 1:05 am

Cena LMFAO :bow:

Gotta watch this show ffs Looks GOT level
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 4:00 am

For what it's worth, there are reports by media in Japan that KENTA is indeed headed to WWE but that still hasn't been confirmed by WWE sources or the company itself.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Fri May 02, 2014 8:12 am

Yohan Modric wrote:

Nikki and Brie can probably lift the same amount as Bryan can.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 02, 2014 10:00 am

FFS, it's time I get in on this thread.

Evolution back together Proud
Just like the old days, but I hated their guts because I was an absolute Shawn Michaels fanboy.

Wrestlemania 30 was the best WM in quite some time imo.

John Cena :facepalm: still an asshole.
Bray Wyatt :bow: hope he mentally crushes Cena at Extreme Rules.
The Shield :bow: Roman Reigns :bow:
Daniel Bryan :bow:

WWE is certainly on the up atm, considering that about a year ago or so the only good things in it was Punk, The Shield and Heel Ziggler (to some extent)
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 02, 2014 10:56 am

Predictions for Extreme Rules hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri May 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Do you guys know that they are still promoting Punk on Superstars?

Thats how much of a f*ck they give about the show  rofl 
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 02, 2014 3:20 pm

lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 3:28 pm

The Miami Herald has a new article up with comments from Ryback and WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos. Below are some highlights from Ryback:

The roller coaster ride of being a WWE Superstar:

"I came in 2012 and burst on the scene. I believe I was the most popular thing. Before the 'Yes Movement', there was the 'Feed Me More' movement. I took the WWE by storm. I was undefeated for some time, sometimes taking on two guys at one time. I jumped in the main event scene very quickly and stayed very popular with the WWE Universe for a long time. We made the switch and went an opposite way and took it all away. Not that I necessarily agreed with it at the time, but I feel it was a good move."

His time with Paul Heyman:

"I got absolutely nothing [from that]. It's a time period I will not even think to look back on."

Curtis Axel:

"Curtis Axel is a great, amazing human being. Working with him is the most fun I've had in wrestling in some time. The only positive thing from Paul Heyman was getting to be around Curtis Axel and getting that out of it. Me and Curtis go back to developmental together. I'm very happy we are getting a chance to mesh and gel on TV and come together as RybAxel."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Like I said before, Rybaxel are a decent tag team. WWE did well to pair them together.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 4:21 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 14 - Page 20 Photo-2_1

The Shield joined an elite group of Superstars by granting their first individual wish when they met Make-A-Wish’s Jessie.

An honor bestowed upon few, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and United States Champion Dean Ambrose were humbled by their visit with the 14-year-old, which happened just a few days before WWE and Make-A-Wish celebrated World Wish Day on April 29.
Check out photos of the wish

“It was awesome,” Rollins said. “Jessie was in super good spirits. She had a lot of fun. She had a heck of a hug on her!”
Rollins agreed with his fellow Shield member’s sentiment about the teen from Elkhorn, Wisc.

“Anytime you can meet someone who is that excited — and you can see that much joy in their eyes and you can feel it when you hug them — and they’re squeezing you and you can tell they don’t want to let go, it’s humbling,” Rollins said. “It’s a blessing to be involved with something so special.”

Ambrose said it’s a powerful feeling to know that as a Superstar, he could make a young WWE fan’s day so much brighter by just saying hello.

“Just to see somebody so happy just to see you … it makes you feel really good that you’re able to do something nice for somebody without really having to do anything,” the United States Champion said. “The benefit is to us, because it makes us feel so good.”

Rollins was incredibly flattered to join the ranks of John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio and the other Superstars and Divas who have been asked for individual wishes.

“It’s just an honor that she chose us to do that,” Rollins told WWECommunity.com. “It’s really humbling and an awesome experience.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Will you guys be watching Extreme Rules live hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 02, 2014 5:54 pm

I'll decide on Sunday night
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Most likely will.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 02, 2014 6:38 pm

You always end up abandoning us anyways
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Yeah mt ffs Sad

You end up watching like 3 segments brah. Although you were good last RAW
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Why would the imo-vement commander abandon his disciples. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 02, 2014 6:48 pm

hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 7:25 pm

There's been some speculation about Ric Flair appearing at Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view to continue the angle from Monday's RAW with The Shield and Evolution.

Flair is headed to California for an autograph signing at a Frank & Son Collectibles show on Saturday afternoon in Los Angeles. According to someone close to Flair, his itinerary for the weekend has him flying straight from California back home to Atlanta, with no stop in New Jersey for Extreme Rules.

WWE could always request Flair at the last minute but as of this afternoon, he's not scheduled.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:The Miami Herald has a new article up with comments from Ryback and WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos. Below are some highlights from Ryback:

The roller coaster ride of being a WWE Superstar:

"I came in 2012 and burst on the scene. I believe I was the most popular thing. Before the 'Yes Movement', there was the 'Feed Me More' movement. I took the WWE by storm. I was undefeated for some time, sometimes taking on two guys at one time. I jumped in the main event scene very quickly and stayed very popular with the WWE Universe for a long time. We made the switch and went an opposite way and took it all away. Not that I necessarily agreed with it at the time, but I feel it was a good move."

His time with Paul Heyman:

"I got absolutely nothing [from that]. It's a time period I will not even think to look back on."

Curtis Axel:

"Curtis Axel is a great, amazing human being. Working with him is the most fun I've had in wrestling in some time. The only positive thing from Paul Heyman was getting to be around Curtis Axel and getting that out of it. Me and Curtis go back to developmental together. I'm very happy we are getting a chance to mesh and gel on TV and come together as RybAxel."
RybAxel has got to be the worst tag team name in WWE history hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:There's been some speculation about Ric Flair appearing at Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view to continue the angle from Monday's RAW with The Shield and Evolution.

Flair is headed to California for an autograph signing at a Frank & Son Collectibles show on Saturday afternoon in Los Angeles. According to someone close to Flair, his itinerary for the weekend has him flying straight from California back home to Atlanta, with no stop in New Jersey for Extreme Rules.

WWE could always request Flair at the last minute but as of this afternoon, he's not scheduled.
If he does turn up at Extreme Rules, I can see him intervening in the Shield - Evolution match.
Distracting The Shield when they're on the verge of winning, thus making Evolution win the match hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 8:54 pm

WWE needs to improve imo. The storylines right now are mediocre, prosaic, monotonous and undistinguished. Need more entrancing, alluring and compelling storylines. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 02, 2014 8:59 pm

You should send your CV
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Experience is needed I think for TV script writing before they would hire. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 pm

They would read your Cena heel turn idea and hire you without a second thought.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 02, 2014 9:14 pm

BAH GAWD CENA'S RAPING HIM, HE'S RAPING THE POOR KID IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next