El Gunner
M99
rwo power
Kamikaze692
Blue Barrett
83 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea - First Leg - Page 3 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea - First Leg

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:06 am

if courtois starts and pathetico give no compensation then we better not loan those wankers courtois any more and also buy costa in the summer and that would be the end of their team

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea - First Leg - Page 3 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea - First Leg

Post by Uncanny Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:23 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:if courtois starts and pathetico give no compensation then we better not loan those wankers courtois any more and also buy costa in the summer and that would be the end of their team

It won't be the end of their team, remember they kept getting better and better, after other teams started buying their best players. Starting from Torres back ten years ago, aguero, falcao...
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:43 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:if courtois starts and pathetico give no compensation then we better not loan those wankers courtois any more and also buy costa in the summer and that would be the end of their team
There's no need to be bitter mate. What's wrong with him playing? Calm down.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:12 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
LoL why is he calling them pathetico?
Seems like he already knows Atleti are going to win, hence the butthurt as already started.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:37 am

Chelsea should stop trying to gain an advantage by playing politics rather than football.

That would be a bitch move,Courtois should play.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:41 am

Vibe wrote:Chelsea should stop trying to gain an advantage by playing politics rather than football.

The clause was inserted in the contract LAST SUMMER. Not sure putting that in there is "politics". Besides, Ron Gourlay has come out since and said that Courtois can play against us. No one is strong-arming Athletico. Stop trying to paint a good guy, bad guy situation.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:30 am

Who the hell is Athletico..... It's Atletico.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:35 am

Thanks for the correction.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:39 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Vibe wrote:Chelsea should stop trying to gain an advantage by playing politics rather than football.

The clause was inserted in the contract LAST SUMMER. Not sure putting that in there is "politics". Besides, Ron Gourlay has come out since and said that Courtois can play against us. No one is strong-arming Athletico. Stop trying to paint a good guy, bad guy situation.

I can try painting anything I want,it's called artistic freedom and my canvas says Chelsea is a bad guy.

You scumbags,trying to rob a young man the moment of his life and an aspiring team of their star keeper to make them weaker so you can progress because your scrub squad is not sure they can make it past the mighty Atletico.

Gourlay the mouthpiece should shut up,what a pretender FFS.

GTFO out of CL Chelsea.You don't deserve it,already won it without deserving it last time around.That was the worst CL of all time.

Chelsea ruining football full time lately.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 am

Vibe wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

I can try painting anything I want,it's called artistic freedom and my canvas says Chelsea is a bad guy.

You scumbags,trying to rob a young man the moment of his life and an aspiring team of their star keeper to make them weaker so you can progress because your scrub squad is not sure they can make it past the mighty Atletico.

GTFO out of CL Chelsea.You don't deserve it,already won it without deserving it last time around.That was the worst CL of all time.

Glad to see you're just a butthurt jumper. Carry on in your tears Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:50 am

Not sure how Atleti became the protectors of football btw lol

They are a good team with great players but they are as a dirty a team as you can get. I dare any "neutral" to tell me with a straight face that Raul Garcia is an honest player.

They are the underdog so support them if you want, nothing wrong with that. BUt don't make them something they aren't lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Vibe wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Glad to see you're just a butthurt jumper. Carry on in your tears Laughing

If you call a fan of football before politics,a fan of aspiring teams who play great football(much better than your clubs football),a fan of a great young talent(that your club is selfishly trying to hold back for personal gain),a jumper,then sir,the buttpain is within you.

I suggest Aspirin,although a colonoscopy may be better cause it's a method where they shove a camera in your ass to see what's causing butthurt.It seems you have a full size goalkeeper in there.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:01 am

1. Courtois is a Chelsea player whom I want to do well and gain as much experience as possible.
2. I've stated 2 or 3 times in this thread and another thread already that I have absolutely no problem with him playing. I've even gone on to caution a fellow Chelsea fan who seemed to be upset by it.
3. The CL trophy is actually in the Chelsea trophy room

Where exactly is the butthurt supposed to come from? Laughing

Oh and I remember how Inter won the CL in 2010 playing very beautiful football. Must be why you're a shining knight for "great football" these days.

If you don't have anything good to argue about, drop it. Don't embarrass yourself.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:04 am

I'm actually just screwing with you  Smile 
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:06 am

Can't even tell when you're being sarcastic these days brah. Hope I didn't come off annoying, either way.

Some of the bets I've had all season have had me on the edge and a bit more sensitive than I usually am.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:35 am

Wake up Barret, it was obvious you was getting trolled  :coffee: 
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:36 am

I fall for it too easily these days, tbh Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Zealous wrote:Not sure how Atleti became the protectors of football btw lol

They are a good team with great players but they are as a dirty a team as you can get. I dare any "neutral" to tell me with a straight face that Raul Garcia is an honest player.

They are the underdog so support them if you want, nothing wrong with that. BUt don't make them something they aren't lol
Speaking like a man who knows somewhere inside that the tide is turning in Madrid hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:I fall for it too easily these days, tbh Laughing

It was so against Vibe's usual style that you should have seen flags spamming your screen the moment you started typing rofl

Good job keeping your composure as long as you did though
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:42 pm

I've seen dirtier teams, Mourinho teams for example. You're spot on about Raul Garcia though. However, they're the lesser of two evils here. Chelsea are an abhorrent, evil club, with a hateful owner, manager and captain.

It's understandable a lot of people want Atletico to win.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:53 pm

El Gunner wrote:

Speaking like a man who knows somewhere inside that the tide is turning in Madrid hmm

You of all people would know just what that feels like huh? hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:01 pm

See, it all boils down to Real Madrid; they're the team to beat. If Real beats Bayern as i think they will, the CL is a foregone conclusion.

Both the second madrid team and chelsea have a fair chance of winning the CL if they meet Bayern.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:10 pm

I meant what I said in the first post though,Courtois should play for all the right reasons.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:02 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Seems like he already knows Atleti are going to win, hence the butthurt as already started.

wait what? Theres only one reason why you as an Arsenal fan dont want Chelsea to win, your butthurt is showing.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:05 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:

nothing, as long as they pay what was agreed

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:47 pm

"I don’t know how many times I've repeated it, Courtois is Chelsea’s player. We’re trying to get him on loan for another season. I think he’ll end up playing against them, but only if we reach an agreement with Chelsea. We’re gentlemen and we observe everything we sign."

"I don’t know. I think he’ll play, but with an agreement between both parties. If he doesn't play, Aranzubia will come in."

-Enrique Cerezo

well that sounds good a. madrid Proud

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next