Man is fired from Barca after 2 days on the job for critical tweets

4 posters

Go down

Man is fired from Barca after 2 days on the job for critical tweets Empty Man is fired from Barca after 2 days on the job for critical tweets

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 4 Apr 2014 - 3:22

http://www.sportyou.es/blog/futbol/2014/04/03/despedido-del-barca-a-los-dos-dias-por-criticar-a-rosell-y-la-junta-en-twitter-486335.html

"This past Thursday 20th of March was my first day as an employee of FC Barcelona, as an Online Project Manager in Ticketing/Operations"

"First day: I sign a contract, presentations, various meetings and new people/projects. Hopeful. Happy."

"Second day: after some more meetings and scheduling others ones for next week I receive a call from HR"

"They have various sheets with tweets of mine critical of S Rosell and the actual board, dating from January and before, 2 months ago"

"HR had already sent out an email introducing me to the club but a third party dedicated to vetting employees through social media found my account and started looking."

"That third party sent the 'report' to the General Director of the club and they took the decision to fire me for 'not surpassing the approval period' "

"Those tweets were before the selection process and of course to arriving to the club, and do not include any insult whatsoever"

"But that's where everything stands. The hiring letter was already written. Fired the following day after leaving a house and a job back in Madrid."

"The tweets do not have any social, economic, sporting or business objective. I am not a threat, spy or bad omen."

"Only pain for a club that has been a great part of my life, including this experience that was my biggest professional challenge."

"They fire and IT Engineer with almost 15 years worth of experience in eCommerce, which I presume is why they hired me, not for 'communication' matters"

"But also a Socio of a much lower number than many of the executives, years supporting Barca in Madrid, years waiting for a subscription."

"And I can understand why they would not want to hire me after reading certain opinions, but once already hired... not even a chance."
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Man is fired from Barca after 2 days on the job for critical tweets Empty Re: Man is fired from Barca after 2 days on the job for critical tweets

Post by Winter is Coming Fri 4 Apr 2014 - 3:31

I do feel sorry for the guy, but this doesn't surprise me as the club keeps going lower and lower.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Man is fired from Barca after 2 days on the job for critical tweets Empty Re: Man is fired from Barca after 2 days on the job for critical tweets

Post by billy_gr Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 18:24

clowns
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 21:54

can this management please stop embarrassing the club already?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum