Arsenal vs. Manchester of City (AKA BLUEMOON)

+7
RealGunner
Chumlum
REWB
Raptorgunner
Sina
VendettaRed07
DeletedUser#1
11 posters

Go down

Arsenal vs. Manchester of City (AKA BLUEMOON) Empty Arsenal vs. Manchester of City (AKA BLUEMOON)

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:05 am

I am sorry pals. I know you guys are used to your well drilled, detailed, classy, organized previews, but I simply had to step in. It's always nice to be classy and organized, but sometimes when it's not working , you need to shake it up a bit. Wenger might not shake it up on the pitch, but we can at least try and shake it up with this one particular preview.

- None of they preview only 24 hours before the game. Get the discussion going way before that.
- Professional previews are nice, but sometimes you need that SWAGGER, that confidence booster, that "we'll twat them" sort of preview"
- It's all to play for, so I thought I'd help. You can feel free to delete this thread and do your usual routine, but trying something different in this crisis time won't do any harm imo.

I mean, think about your opponents. Manchester Freaking City. Who are those no bodies ?

This is a club built upon so many poor Indian slaves sacrificing their lives to feed the rich sheikhs of Dubai while he has an orgy with his 6 wives every night and gets millions for doing practically nothing. THEY ARE DISGUSTING. How can you possibly allow these scum to win games? I mean, it's at Emirates ffs, these guys stole your jewels, let's f*ck them tight and dry, and with no lube on for entertainment value of it alone.

They get a temperament ginger in goal, a couple of walking red card argentines in defense, the Belgian version of Steve Bruce at CB, and a LB who ball watches more than Pamela Anderson used to do after her boob job.

Credit where due, they are quiet nice and silky in the middle with that 48 year old Ivorian smashing penalties and free kicks and that Brazilian dude along side him...but then there is this half Philipinno- half Spanish genius that makes the difference. Less said about my cousin Samir better, he'll bottle it. I won't include him. Gotta make a man to do a job on Silva. When he's on it, City are brilliant. When he's not, they are just a glorified Everton. Toothless as hell. Who have we go to do a job on him? KIM KALLSTROM !!!

We got that Giroud dude up top. He knows how to score at home. Thankfully, he ain't too bad scoring away from his home too., Sort it out French Charlie Sheen, honest,y this lump is due a good game against decent opposition. OXi has had a few bad games on trot, he's due a goal. Santi has been as wank as Joe Cole lately, but he wants that spot in Spain squad for WC, and what better game to show his creditentialns than when matches against Silva. Sagna, LET'S WIN IT FOR HIM. LET'S BEAT  THOSE SLAVE OWNING, CHEATING PLASTICS FOR HIM. So he'll stay. I'm sickened by thought of him ever joining the blue moon. Let's use that as an excuse to send a statement of intent. Let's show bacary when a REAL football club is like, not a soulless one.

Let's beat them. Let's destroy them. Let's win it to deflate those blue twats of merseyside. They are scum. they are useless terrible team who'll embarrass our great nation at CL. Don't give them false hope. Let's get the season back on track. let's do this. Rozza has got this.

Let's win it for ARSENAL, let's win it for ENGLAND, let's win it for SAGNA, let's win it for INDIAN SLAVES, let's win it JUSTICE

We'll do this mofos.

2-1 TO THE ARSENAL. OX, ROZZA , YAYA.

ooooooo, 1 nil to THE ARSENAL !
KABOOM !!!!

Team News

For Arsenal, No one is back.

For City, Silva and Aguero are a doubt but rest should be fine.

Probable Arsenal Team

----------------------------------Szczesny-----------------------------------

Sagna-----------------Mertesacker----------Vermaelen---------------Gibbs

-----------------------Arteta-------------Flamini----------------------------

Rosicky-------------------------Cazorla-------------------------Oxlade

---------------------------Giroud------------------------------------------

Probable Manchester City Team

---------------------------------Hart--------------------------------------

Zabaleta---------------Kompany-------Demi-----------------------Clichy

---------------------Yaya---------Fernandinho-------------------------

Silva----------------------Aguero--------------------------Nasri

------------------------Dzeko/Negredo---------------------------------

Match Facts(fourfourtwo)

• There have been six red cards in the last seven Barclays Premier League meetings between Man City (4) and Arsenal (2). Five of those have come in the last three meetings at the Emirates.
  • Manchester City scored six goals from just seven shots on target when they beat Arsenal 6-3 at the Etihad Stadium last December.
  • Arsenal have had draw/draw results in their last nine home draws against top-six teams
  • There have been just four goals scored in the last five meetings in all competitions between Arsenal and Man City at the Emirates Stadium.
  • Victory at the Emirates last season ended a run of 27 league games without a win for Man City away against Arsenal (D8 L19).
  • Arsenal have had Under 2.5 goals in their last nine home matches against top-six teams
  • Arsenal have won just three of their last nine Premier League games (W3 D3 L3), this after a run of five successive victories beforehand.
  • Man City have converted the highest percentage of shots into goals of any team in the Premier League (20%).
  • Man City have not had both teams scoring in their last six away matches against Arsenal
  • Olivier Giroud has scored five goals in his last three games at the Emirates in all competitions.
  • Manchester City have kept five consecutive clean sheets in the top-flight for the first time since 1915 and they have never kept six in a row in the top flight.
  • Arsenal have conceded first in their last three matches against Man City
  • Yaya Toure has scored 12 goals in his last 15 Premier League games.
  • Edin Dzeko has scored six goals in his last seven Premier League starts for Manchester City.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Arsenal vs. Manchester of City (AKA BLUEMOON) Empty Re: Arsenal vs. Manchester of City (AKA BLUEMOON)

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:29 am

....l like the way you think, Sepi.

And gosh darn it, if this works then good show. l believe in miracles. l always wonder things about life and how interconnected the world can be. And how is it possible that the little things we do affect the way the big events in life? lf Paul McCartney hadn't mixed up Desmond and Molly in the verses of Obla Di Obla Da, would no one, on this forum ever have been born?...

lf l hadn't made a spelling error on a preview for the Bayern match.. Would Chez have gotten red carded?Maybe City fans will look back and think "lf sepi didn't create that thread maybe WE would have won the league."

Well just have to click our hells together and hope for the best.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Arsenal vs. Manchester of City (AKA BLUEMOON) Empty Re: Arsenal vs. Manchester of City (AKA BLUEMOON)

Post by Sina Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:58 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/16/79/56/27/calma10.png

your cousin best have a quiet day ClubberRazz

Super Bobby Heart
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:10 am

Sepi, Laughing  Man City will have their easiest game of the season on Saturday. We have no one to score or defend against their attack. i am being honest, I take a 3-0 now, but I know it will be worse.

I just hope Wenger parks the bus. We must defend the whole game. I would even put Giroud as CB for this game, I am not kidding. The less they score the better would look on us. smoking

Before I used to look forward the big games... now I just want to ignore them. Sad 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:30 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Sepi, Laughing  Man City will have their easiest game of the season on Saturday. We have no one to score or defend against their attack. i am being honest, I take a 3-0 now, but I know it will be worse.

I just hope Wenger parks the bus. We must defend the whole game. I would even put Giroud as CB for this game, I am not kidding. The less they score the better would look on us. smoking

Before I used to look forward the big games... now I just want to ignore them. Sad 

lmao same.

anyway i think we will lose but we will lose like 1 or 2-0. we WONT score if giroud starts, and even if he does manage to score, i bet he will make us play like shit in general so there is no point. #startYaya
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:43 am

Bellerin, Källström, and Akpom to smash five past a woeful-looking Man City side. Mertesacker will astound the Emirates with his precise, confident tackling of any player in blue who tries to play his way into the box.

Ox won't score, but he'll provide a few assists, and he will fire a powerful shot that will deflect off of Nasri's chin-throat. (Nasri will wake up a few minutes later, substituted, dizzy, but with no serious injuries.)

Sagna will sign a contract extension to stay at Arsenal right after the match, publicly, center circle.

Jovetic will sob on the sidelines, wishing he'd joined Arsenal after all. He would have been a star.

Yaya Toure will give Arsene Wenger a very heartfelt hug.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:45 am

Chumlum wrote:Bellerin, Källström, and Akpom to smash five past a woeful-looking Man City side. Mertesacker will astound the Emirates with his precise, confident tackling of any player in blue who tries to play his way into the box.

Ox won't score, but he'll provide a few assists, and he will fire a powerful shot that will deflect off of Nasri's chin-throat. (Nasri will wake up a few minutes later, substituted, dizzy, but with no serious injuries.)

Sagna will sign a contract extension to stay at Arsenal right after the match, publicly, center circle.

Jovetic will sob on the sidelines, wishing he'd joined Arsenal after all. He would have been a star.

Yaya Toure will give Arsene Wenger a very heartfelt hug.

That was amazing. cheers :bow: 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:12 am

Sepi :bow:

Might as well make this the official preview. I'll put in the team news and stuff tomorrow.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:48 am

Sepi, we coming for Liverpool.  Laughing 
Wenger Everybody speaks about Everton coming back on us [to challenge for fourth place]. Why should we then not come back on the teams who are in front of us?
 rofl rofl rofl

‏@wengerknowsbest

Is Paul Scholes right that we are a million miles away from title challengers? No. Chelsea have a chance and they are only 6 miles away. rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Aguero and Silva might both be out. Let's see if they actually are or not. But it might get easy for us a bit I guess.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:58 pm

we are gonna get raped( no lube). without rambo, jack and ozil, our midfield is just sad.

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:17 am

What's the news on Kompany, Demichelis, Nastasic.

Thought Kompany would be banned, Nastastic injured, looking forward to Lescott/Demi.

not sure if any are true.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:02 am

Sepi just wants us to win so that it increases their chances of winning the league.
Anyway, no harm done in that.

We'll do it!!!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:03 am

“The team is exactly the same as last week,” Pellegrini revealed. “Aguero and Nastasic are out. Silva is ok, he is in the squad list.

“Aguero needs one more week, we will see next week how he improves from his injury.

“Jack Rodwell is in the squad, but Micah Richards and Dedryck Boyata are working here and are not available.”
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:30 am

Guess we'll see

Hart, Zbele, Kompanion, Demitrash, Cliche, Tore, Ferdinandinho, Na$ri Millner, Navagoinhomes, Dezkoff
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:33 am

want AOC at LAM
track Zabaleta all the way but can trouble him offensively or even take up positions behind him[when out of position] and take him on for pace
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Can't see anything other than a City win, but you never know in football.

Shocking that we're in this position of fighting for 4th.

I'm heading out after the game for the night with friends. Hopefully I won't need so much alcohol..
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Can't see anything other than a City win, but you never know in football.

Shocking that we're in this position of fighting for 4th.

I'm heading out after the game for the night with friends. Hopefully I won't need so much alcohol..

Cheers, gonna be celebrating my sisters birthday while we play, I plan on drowning in it no matter what the result Razz 
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:09 pm

worked :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down