BarcaLearning
Winter is Coming
neuro11
futbol
BarrileteCosmico
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FC Barcelona - Osasuna | La Liga Matchday 28 | Mar 16th 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Osasuna | La Liga Matchday 28 | Mar 16th 2014

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:57 pm

The moment he gets over his injuries and recovery of he starts moving off the ball better and making more runs. Surprise!

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona - Osasuna | La Liga Matchday 28 | Mar 16th 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona - Osasuna | La Liga Matchday 28 | Mar 16th 2014

Post by neuro11 Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:40 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Eh? Messi hasn't been pressing the CBs properly for like 3 years lol.

You don't watch Barcelona as yourself said. At the begining of this season Messi was made to press like he was Eto'o and the injuries came. Two of them in useless sprints to balls he would never get.

This season i haven't yes... well majority of the games anyway i watched most of big games though.

Anyway its not the point.... Messi hasn't pressed properly since 2011.

He didn't do it under Tito where i watched every game and he didn't do it in Pep's final season which i also watched with regularity.

His attitude clearly has come into question long before this season, has nothing to do with Martino this has  happened for a while now.

I watched the City game though and he looked a lot better than i have seen him for a long time in terms of work ethic.

So what of his attitude came into question ?? May be you have messed up with the word "attitude", no?
Dont join some anti Messi fan who asks regularly to bench/sell him if he does not care to run  Very Happy 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2