El Chelsea Fuerte
DeletedUser#1
21 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Empty Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Finally, the time has arrived.
We've all been there when we are exchanging some love to some extent to a beautiful lady....and while it's nice and cute, and she teases you, you want sometime to say "Alright, Let's get down to the real business now". To make you understand this, think of any of these girls below:

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen15

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen16

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen17

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen18

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen19

You are Liverpool FC. Your aim to lay with any of these girls. You are making superb progress. You are playing your game perfectly, she is playing with her hair, casually touches you...flirts and in one instant you realized you've kissed her (top 4). Now you want to aim bigger. She is THERE for the taking, and god she's gorgeous. You want to take her home. You know she is open to the idea....but there is always that one c*ckblock. Be it her fat friends or if she's there with her best gay friend and they want to in their mind "protect" her. **read as they are jealous she's landed a boss guy like you and they've failed to do so" . This is where we are.

We've almost secured top 4, we've kissed the moro. Now this game is a big step to prove our big aim is no joke. On our way (the cockblock) stands Manchester United and David Moyes. Now, think of any of these 5 guys as potential cockblocks you need to beat, to secure the girl for some sexy time.

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen20

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen21

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen22

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen23

COME ON !!! If we let these guys ruin our night, then we must have done something seriously wrong. In fact, if we let these guys ruin it, we deserve f*ck all anyways. It must have been something bad we said that ruined the chance, and not these guys who ruined it. It means, we missed the chance due to our own sloppiness, as opposed to how stud these groups are. But yea, So let's take care of it. Do you trust these good looking gentlemen to get the better of those c*ckblocks posted above ?

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen19

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen20

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen24

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Screen21

Yes man. Let's have these. Let's show we can land those beauties posted in the very beginning. Let's do it man. Tonight is the night. TONIGHT IS OUR NIGHT. Tonight, we're getting lucky (sing and repeat)

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Empty Re: Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:13 pm

rofl

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC Empty Re: Moyeschester United vs. Liverpool FC

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Sep you beauty Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Creative Genius  :bow: :bow: 

btw my love for Netherlands just quadrupled!!  Heart 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud 

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: 

Our boys have to win this game just to ensure Sepi continues his big game thread's.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Well it's not 12th man Howard Webb cheers

Checked Clattenburg's record for us

12 games, 6 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss. 3 penalties given.

:coffee:

Natalie my love Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:54 pm

dat thread v2
lol
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:33 am

Greatest game thread ever. Hands down.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:13 am

I'd like to see Portugal vs Russia. Razz

(With Sweden playing the winner. hmm)
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:58 am

Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz Twisted Evil Wink pirat tongue bounce cheers drunken Thumbs up :bow: :bow: :bow: banana banana banana eco smile rofl :wub: :wub: :wub: 
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:47 am

Sep's form with these match threads has been through the roof this season eco smile :bow:

A curious fact is that this will be United's first home game in five weeks. Hopefully they've forgotten what home advantage means - although that seemed to happen in August already.

Will be interesting to see our XI. Sterling was dropped in the Soton game and although he was brought on from the bench, I don't know if the decision not to start him was a good one, probably not, and he should defo start against United.

That would mean Allen or Coutinho on the bench. I'd be fine with either option, Coutinho hasn't been in shining form lately.

And will Sakho start hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:41 am

I dont think Sakho will start, he had already suffered a little cramp during the U21 game :facepalm:

Also, I do not mind benching Coutinho or Allen, as long as it goes along the tactics. Coutinho is due a good performance from a long time, imo. So may be he will give this in this game and generally this season he seems to be a big game player. So I wont mind if he starts.

I dont know how everyone is feeling that we will smash them, I am damn damn nervous about whether we will be actually getting three points. Just happy that we have a good record under this referee, otherwise one tackle, one red card, one penalty...we are damned  silent 

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:57 am

That dutch girl (the 5th picture)!!!!!!!! Makes me go like. . . .

Shocked Shocked drunken drunken Heart Heart :wub: :wub: :whistle: :whistle: banana banana drinking drinking :bow: :bow:

Everytime i open this thread!!!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:20 pm

I don't know that we will smash the Mancs, but I feel like to send a message to the rest of the league and put a stamp on our title challenge we need to go in there and chase them off the pitch.

In order to do that I'm thinking Liverpool needs to win by 3 goals or more...WE CAN DO IT!! YNWA
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:21 pm

I'm missing parts of the Polish, Portuguese and Dutch one :-(
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Refresh ify it didnt work for me eother in the first try.

Best chance to do a double over them, This IS our toughest away game in the title winning march , West Ham is the only "tough" game left after this.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:01 pm

This thread is gonna be a beautiful read when we beat your lot on Sunday.

MUFC. <3
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:15 pm

RED wrote:This thread is gonna be a beautiful read when we beat your lot on Sunday.

MUFC. <3

The table will also look equally beautiful.  Surprised 
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Damn it Sepi!!!! Again i come in this thread i see the dutch girl and i forget the topic of the post!! DARN YOU MAN!!!!!!  :facepalm: 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:37 pm

El Cujo wrote:In order to do that I'm thinking Liverpool needs to win by 3 goals or more...

Don't get too comfortable. It might turn around and bite you in the ass.

We shouldn't be too relaxed for this and especially not consider this match as 'already won'.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Our away fixtures after this:

Cardiff
West Ham
Norwich
Crystal Palace

Will be a big win if we win this, Chance to go clear of Spurs and maybe go 3 (4 with GD) of Arsenal.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:43 pm

we already thinking ahead when we are not even on the pitch of training ground :facepalm:
calma boys, I am still expecting a very difficult game

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:52 pm

4th is in the bag. I don't even know why Spurs are still being considered here. Hope they batter Arsenal this weekend. Next step is to get away from Arsenal.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 pm

Howard Webb isn't the referee, RED.

Loving how "United will step up so they'll win" everyones talking about.

What are we going to do? Have coffee on the sidelines while we watch United dominate the game by floating crosses into the area to a striker that likes the ball at his feet? :facepalm:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next