S
Arquitecto
RealGunner
McAgger
Onyx
79 posters

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours - Page 15 Empty Re: Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:15 am

M99 wrote:
Red Alert wrote:
M99 wrote:Taarabt omg, someone pls kill me.

He's not a defensive midfielder, AC Milan aren't interested.  :coffee: 

Deal almost done. The bright side is it's a swap with Zaccardo lol.

Surely just a back up with Kaka and Honda already there?

Taab is talented, just needs a manager "right" for him to get over his attitude problems; similarly to Balotelli really. Milan could be good for him.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours - Page 15 Empty Re: Winter Transfer Deadline Day Rumours

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:50 am

Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi has admitted that signing Barcelona attacker Lionel Messi is an unfeasible option for the Ligue 1 champions.

A recent report in L'Equipe suggested that PSG were ready to spend €250 million in order to lure the Argentina international away from Barca.

However, Al-Khelaifi has made it clear that the four-time Ballon d'Or winner is out of the French giants' reach.

"Messi is a fantastic player," the PSG president was quoted as saying by L'Equipe.

"I read the other day in your paper that he would join PSG. Well, if you have the money to take him to PSG, make him sign a contract and bring him to Paris...

"Is there any chance that the dream of signing Messi will become reality one day? No, PSG will never sign Messi.

"If we did not have any limits, we would sign Messi. He is not coming here, though, because we do have limits. I am happy with the current squad, the best players are already at PSG."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:10 am

Taarabt? GTFO. Get a *bleep* first class player you useless sack of crap Galliani! No money you say? Well why not go and get that other pezzo di *bleep* Berlusconi to transfer the millions of euros in his "Bunga Bunga" retirement fund to the club, because he won't be needing the money in prison... or after he's dead (whichever comes sooner).

Odds: Prison 5%, Death 95%
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:15 am

Brendan Rodgers expects Liverpool to add a "major signing" to their squad before the January transfer window closes on Friday.

The Anfield outfit quickly got over the disappointment of missing out on Chelsea new-boy Mohamed Salah by boosting their hopes of Champions League qualification with a 4-0 victory over local rivals Everton on Tuesday night.

Yet Rodgers is still determined to bring in an additional player, with reports of a late bid for Dnipro's Yevhen Konoplyanka, and admits he has been frustrated by the Reds' inactivity in the window so far.

"I think we will hopefully do something over the next couple of days," the Liverpool boss told reporters.

"I saw some headlines after Monday's press conference in terms of the manager being angry with the club - nothing is further from the truth.

"We are not just going to get the players we want to get in for a number of reasons.

"Hopefully we can have a major signing before the window shuts and if we can do that we will be set up for the remaining games."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:16 am

Schalke striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has admitted that he would be open to a move to the Premier League if the opportunity arises in the future.

The Netherlands international, 30, has played across a range of leagues in Europe, enjoying spells in the Eredivisie, La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga.

And Huntelaar has acknowledged that a move to England could prove to be an interesting option if he were to leave Schalke at some point.

"I still have a one-and-a-half-year contract with Schalke. I think six months before my current deal expires a decision will be made about my future," he told Bild.

"Of course, I think about England every now and then. But only Schalke and the second half of the season count for me at this point."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:20 am

A couple of days ago Liverpool were linked with young Benfica midfielder Andre Gomes by the Sunday Times. Today, Portuguese outlet A Bola claim the 20-year-old could be headed to Monaco for €15 million (£12.4m). Gomes is in the hands of superagent Jorge Mendes, with Manchester City also linked to his signature.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:21 am

Parma winger Jonathan Biabiany looks set to become the latest player to head east to China. The 25-year-old has previously been linked to Tottenham but is now mulling over an offer from Guangzhou Evergrande, managed by Marcello Lippi.

"His contract is about to expire and we've just received a staggering offer from China," Parma president Tommaso Ghirardi told Radio Anch'lo Sport. "He's thinking about it and if the offer is confirmed, I think we'll lose him."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:22 am

Tony Pulis' attempt to bring former Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko to Selhurst Park looks to have failed. The free agent will sign for La Liga strugglers Valladolid, according to L'Equipe.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:22 am

Sky Sports Italy claim Fulham are on the brink of signing Olympiakos striker Kostas Mitroglou for €14 million (£11.5m).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:24 am

No new arrivals at Tottenham - they probably had enough of those in the summer - according to Tim Sherwood. He told reporters today: "It's not going to happen. As I have continually said, we are not actively looking for anything unless something drastic happens between now and the end of the window.

"I'm happy with the squad we've got, it's a big squad. We brought in seven new players in the summer and I do trust this group of players to get us to where we need to be."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:24 am

According to Superdeporte, Valencia general manager Rufete has admitted to being in contact with Southampton regarding Dani Osvaldo. The Italian striker spent a very successful period in Spain with Espanyol, scoring 20 goals in 44 league games over a season and a half.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:25 am

Gremio chief executive Rui Costa has insisted that the club has had no contact with QPR goalkeeper Julio Cesar, despite the Brazilian's claims to the contrary. "Julio is the goalkeeper of the Brazilian team, any club would like to have him," he told Radio Gaucha.

"But we have a great goalkeeper here, our No.1 is Marcelo Grohe. We want a more experienced goalkeeper for the Libertadores, but not for the first team. We have trust in Marcelo and we have nothing [happening] with Julio Cesar.

"I never talked with Julio Cesar, he is a great professional, a great athlete, but there is not and has never been any contact with him."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:12 am

According Di Marzio Inter wants Nani

scratch 
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 am

Does anyone know who Yevhen Konoplyanka is?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:18 am

Sky confims ... Inter is talking with Manchester United to have Nani on loan with option to buy
Nani is favorable
Anyway I don't understand because we want him (nothing to say about his value, even if he wasn't same levels than 2011 , but it is a tactical matter )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:36 am

Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes
Liverpool are attempting to sign Yevhen Konoplyanka from Dnipro.

Who is he?!
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:49 am

Red Alert wrote:Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes

Who is he?!

All my assumptions about you have all been clarified with these last 2 posts  Thumbs up 
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:52 am

Very tricky winger, I was very impressed with him at the Euros.

Would be a great signing IMO.

Sky are saying we have made a "substantial" bid for Clement Grenier which will no doubt not be enough.

So we can say "we tried".
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:57 am

Mirko Vucinic will train away from Juventus' squad this week ahead of an anticipated exit from the club, according to his agent.

The Montenegro international has made only six starts for the Italian champions this season, with the likes of Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente preferred as attacking options by coach Antonio Conte.

Former Roma striker Vucinic has been linked with a move to Arsenal, rejected a move to Zenit St Petersburg, while a swap deal between Juve and Inter involving Fredy Guarin collapsed.

However, Vucinic's representative Alessandro Lucci confirmed an exit is looking likely.

"Vucinic spoke with Conte and they have agreed he will train apart in these last days of the transfer market because he is involved in some possible negotiations," Lucci told Sky Sport Italia.

"But I want to say that Mirko has never asked to be sold."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:58 am

Liverpool have begun negotiations with Dnipro over a deal for Ukraine international Yevhen Konoplyanka.

Brendan Rodgers is keen to take the opportunity to add to his squad before the January transfer window closes on Friday, with the Reds firmly in the mix to challenge for a top-four finish.

Dnipro are hoping to secure a fee of €24 million for winger Konoplyanka, who hit the headlines in England following his terrific long-range strike against the Three Lions in a World Cup qualifier back in 2012.

Liverpool are, however, reluctant to pay such a lofty fee and are looking to strike a deal around the €15m mark as they attempt to secure a signing late on in the window having missed out on Mohamed Salah to Chelsea.

Speaking after watching his side's 4-0 thumping of Merseyside rivals Everton, Rodgers expressed his desire to seal a "major signing" before Friday's deadline.

He told reporters: "I think we will hopefully do something over the next couple of days.

"Hopefully we can have a major signing before the window shuts and if we can do that we will be set up for the remaining games."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:05 pm

After Willian we knew that Chelsea would hijack the first deal for a winger, so in this window we used Salah as a smoke screen before moving on to our real target, Koplyawhatever Proud

...although we need a CM more than a winger...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Red Alert wrote:Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes

Who is he?!

All my assumptions about you have all been clarified with these last 2 posts  Thumbs up 

I apologise from the bottom of my heart if I don't watch Dnipro babe. Sad Please don't judge me, I'll change I promise. Sad

Seriously though, who are you and why are you feeling relevant towards me?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Very tricky winger, I was very impressed with him at the Euros.

Would be a great signing IMO.

Sky are saying we have made a "substantial" bid for Clement Grenier which will  no doubt not be enough.

So we can say "we tried".

Is he more goal scoring or is he creative?

Not sure if a wingers what we need, we lack cover for Lucas and a number 10...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Saw him against France NT in the WC playoff. good in first game. invisible in the second game. Good technique winger.... Young enough that he can be molded into something.

Dude is a massive diver though... I mean Suarez and Neymar level douchiness there Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:Saw him against France NT in the WC playoff.  good in first game.  invisible in the second game.  Good technique winger....   Young enough that he can be molded into something.

Dude is a massive diver though...  I mean Suarez and Neymar level douchiness there Laughing

He is what 25??? Not much time to peak or molded into something, IMO. Was pretty good in Euro, don't know if he have improved further. Tends to dribble a bit more than necessary (from all those 3-4 matches I saw).
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:Saw him against France NT in the WC playoff.  good in first game.  invisible in the second game.  Good technique winger....   Young enough that he can be molded into something.

Dude is a massive diver though...  I mean Suarez and Neymar level douchiness there Laughing
I knew the name was familiar. I saw him in these games.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next