Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
McAgger
Doc
BarrileteCosmico
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sanabria snubs Arsenal for Roma - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanabria snubs Arsenal for Roma

Post by M99 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:29 pm

free_cat wrote:A pity he is gone, but anyway his spot is Messi's spot and in the future we have Lee Seung Woo who is much better than Sanabria.

The Korean Messi? I forgot about him, how is he doing?

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Sanabria snubs Arsenal for Roma - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanabria snubs Arsenal for Roma

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Cant wrap my head around that someone just snubbed EPL for Serie A.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:08 am

M99 wrote:Loan him to us. He will be a massive upgrade over Matri (anyone will be tbh).

How you guys paid 11millions for Matri is beyond me . There might be some other agreement lol

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 am

M99 wrote:
free_cat wrote:A pity he is gone, but anyway his spot is Messi's spot and in the future we have Lee Seung Woo who is much better than Sanabria.

The Korean Messi? I forgot about him, how is he doing?

FIFA banned him to play until he is 16 I think. His birthday is this month, so he should be back. The few friendlies or itnernationals he has played, he has been great as usual.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:44 am

Dude couldn't even wiggle his way into a struggling Barca B lineup. I don't think Arsenal should feel to ashamed to miss out on the kid
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:46 am

windkick wrote:Dude couldn't even wiggle his way into a struggling Barca B lineup. I don't think Arsenal should feel to ashamed to miss out on the kid

That's not really true. Sanabria was supposed to spend this year at Juvenil A, but he became a starter at Barça B the past two months.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:54 am

Thanks for the update. Last I had checked he was still not starting, I wasn't aware

We need to gather some points
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:01 pm

Sabatini is simply amazing.

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/serie-a/roma/2014/01/10/news/cessione_bradley_plus_valenze-75557385/

50 milions of capital gains ( I hope to have it translated well)

I envy more him than Coliseum to Romans Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:18 pm

That being said, the large majority (38.7) of that comes from Marquinhos and Lamela. Overall though I'm a huge fan of Sabatini and have been since his Palermo days. Sabatini :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:27 pm

Barca push to up Sanabria clause
By Football Italia staff

As he misses training today, Barcelona are reportedly attempting to change Antonio Sanabria’s contract status to increase his buyout clause.

The Paraguayan striker is expected to complete a move to Roma in the coming days, after announcing his intentions this week, with his absence from training today suggesting a deal may be imminent.

However, Sport are reporting that Barca are pushing to change the 17-year-old’s contract status and therefore increase the buyout clause from the amount Roma are seen as activating.

As a current member of the Barcelona B team, terminating Sanabria’s contract is believed to be costing the Giallorossi €3m.

However, it is alleged that Barca are claiming to have taken all the necessary steps several weeks ago to officially promote the forward to the first team squad, which in turn would activate a clause in his contract to increase his buyout fee to €12m.

Sport say, though, that whilst Sanabria and his representatives acknowledge a request came through from the club to action this promotion, the fact that the player has not yet responded to this, nor has any document been signed by him, his father or his representative to that effect, his contract cannot be altered.

---------------------

A little late in the day to do this, no? Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Just a negotiating move, I'm sure. Either way 3m for an exciting prospect is not that much money and it's better than having Barca bitch and moan about it for years to come, with possible legal action.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Probably.

Just interesting that they waited until the player had already said his goodbyes publicly before testing Roma's mettle. Though in all fairness, he probably should've waited until the deal had been finalized.

We may just pull out if 12m is considered too much. I could totally see that if Barca stick to their guns.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Sport is generally not a reliable source at all. They get pretty much everything wrong. MD is (slightly) better.

Having said that, Sanabria has Barca DNA and will come back anyway if he turns GOAT. Cesc, Pique etc. will talk about him being kept as a slave etc. etc. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Sport was better under Laporta, MD is better under Rossel. This also is true for their political siding.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:28 pm

I heard barca made him a first team player to get 12m , I'm lost 4 words here
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:36 am

"Roma hasn't yet officially contacted Barcelona on B forward Sanabria. Player didn't train on Friday, without notifying the club."

It's from RAC1. They are the most reliable Barca source.

Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Yea Barca wants 12m.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:00 pm

If they just promoted him to get the extra 8million then that's a dirty tactic but I'm not surprised if it's coming from Barcelona tbh.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2