FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Fredy Guarin #13 Empty Re: Fredy Guarin #13

Post by Vibe Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:31 am

Manchester Uniter consider Guarin bid

Manchester United are reportedly considering a €20 million bid for Inter midfielder Fredy Guarin.

The Colombian is reportedly on the market as the Nerazzurri look to raise funds to strengthen their squad elsewhere.

According to the Guardian, the Premier League side are keen to add to their midfield and have targeted the 27-year-old.

It is thought they will look to tempt Inter with a €20m offer, with Barcelona and PSG also said to be monitoring his situation in Italy.

Guarin had made 15 appearances for the Nerazzurri in Serie A this season, scoring three goals.

Source - http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/12/manchester-united-eye-e20-million-move-for-inter-midfielder/

____________________________________________________________________________________

Guarin's agent in London for talks with English clubs

There are reports Inter directors and Fredy Guarin’s agent were in London for talks with Manchester United and Tottenham.

The Colombian has long been a transfer target for Spurs, as he is familiar with his old manager Andre Villas Boas from their Treble-winning campaign together at Porto in 2011.

Now Manchester United are stepping up their attempts to sign the 27-year-old attacking midfielder during the January transfer window.

According to Calcionews24, Inter directors Marco Branca, Piero Ausilio and Guarin’s agent Marcelo Ferreyra were in London today for a meeting with both Manchester United and Tottenham emissaries.

Guarin could be sacrificed to raise funds for the Nerazzurri’s January targets Radja Nainggolan of Cagliari, Southampton striker Dani Osvaldo and Paris Saint-German forward Ezequiel Lavezzi.

He is particularly prized by the Premier League duo because Guarin is available to play in Europe, as Inter did not take part in the Champions or Europa League this season.

Guarin joined Inter from Porto in May 2012 when his loan spell became permanent at a cost of £9m.

The Italian clubs is hoping for at least £15m to sell him on to an English side.

Source - http://www.football-italia.net/42743/man-utd-and-spurs-talk-guarin
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:55 am

Devi vibe ?  Razz
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:01 am

I asked yesterday on chat why do I feel like Devi recently Laughing

But I will bring this section to life,whatever it takes :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:08 am

#saveusvibe. We need the others to get on that train though. Bhends, Zorola, Inter, Robe im looking at you brothers.

On topic, i would certainly welcome selling Guarin for the right price. That could change though if he keeps the form of the last two matches for the rest of the season.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:39 am

Di Marzio saying we're meeting Chelsea about a swap between Fredy and Demba Ba :facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:59 am

Ba will reject the poverty salary we're gonna offer him, and as good as Milano's pasta might be, it wouldnt convince him of cutting is earnings in half
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:01 am

Indeed Demba Ba is Di Marzio ' s conjecture , Demba Ba is a Chelsea 's reserve but they haven't many forwards (infact he is playing  because of  Eto o 's injure)  so if he goes away must be replaced.
it easier to image only  a " cash offer " , I think
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:05 pm

New meeting between clubs over Guarin transfer

Inter and Chelsea officials have set up a new meeting next week to negotiate the transfer of Nerazzurri midfielder Fredy Guarin.

Inter sporting director Marco Branca was sent to London with the instructions to open negotiations between the two clubs over a possible transfer that would see the Colombian move to Stamford Bridge.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter’s asking price of €18 million is around €4 million more than the fee Chelsea are offering, which is thought to be between €14 and €15 million.

Another meeting has been scheduled for next week to try and narrow the gap between the asking price and the offer.

The newspaper claims Manchester United have also expressed their interest in joining the race to sign the former Porto midfielder.

Guarin has played 15 times for the Nerazzurri this season compiling three goals and three assists.

Source - http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/12/inter-and-chelsea-to-meet-over-colombian-next-week/
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:30 am

Agreement reached between Chelsea and Inter

Bye bye Guarin. It seems almost certain (nothing official yet) that Fredy Guarin is going to be playing in the Premier League in January. According to the Gazzetta dello Sport and also Tuttosport, Inter and Chelsea have come to an agreement to send the Colombian to the Blues next month for a transfer fee of 18 million euros. The initial offer from Chelsea was 15 million while Inter’s request has been 20 and it seems both parties have come to a common ground in the middle at 18 for the transfer of Guarin.

Source - http://fedenerazzurra.com/2013/12/16/breaking-news-agreement-reached-between-inter-and-chelsea-for-guarin/

Four year contract for Guarin,text messages from Mourinho

“The agent – already returned to Milan from London – has been taking steps to find agreement in principle with the English clubs (four-year contract) to the delight of coach Jose Mourinho who in recent days is sending text messages to the player.”

Source - http://fedenerazzurra.com/2013/12/17/four-year-contract-for-guarin-at-chelsea-text-messages-from-mourinho/
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:51 am

I really don't want him, I hope he can prove me wrong but I'd prefer a passing midfielder rather than a physical one.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am

Guarin actually has a great pass if there's a coach who can make him do it Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:28 am

Someone said he's a headless chicken who shoots all the time and is quite lazy.........

I want a DLP type of midfielder Sad
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 pm

lol hes the ideal mou player tbh

pretty overrated by his fans. totally braindead 10 iq player
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:11 pm

watching his performance in the last few weeks i wouldnt say that. He improved a ton since Mazzari moved him to a more advanced position
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Abramovich wrote:Someone said he's a headless chicken who shoots all the time and is quite lazy.........

I want a DLP type of midfielder Sad

lazy no , he isn't so ,  he  devotes himself to work much

about the first thing...yes he has this vice LaughingLaughing because he tends to overdoo and he is anarchic in field , his main defects Laughing
but  I repeat you have Mourinho he  is best coach in the world about the mental work he  knows how to work on these flaws...you can be optimistic .. moreover mourinho wants him, he knows him...
Giggity5313 wrote:lol hes the ideal mou player tbh

pretty overrated by his fans. totally braindead 10 iq player

simply for this Inter, poor quality club ( it s is one of the weaker ever remembered) , he is Gold.
Because he can be a difference maker.  One of the few.
Moreover... last 3 matches... he scores against Sampdoria and hits a pole ( VERY Unlucky this year with poles,otherwise he would have better statistics) , he scores against Parma, he creates 2 goals for Inter against Napoli.

You are a Taider fan but Taider can't do this, he never comes close to do it.

you can mark these my words : Inter will make a huge effort to win matches without Guarin.
I dread to see how we will replace it.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:44 am

Assist for Palacio

yes he misses a lot but eventually he is often decisive

serious mistake sell him , we can't permit it with this squad
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Guarin: "I have not spoken with Mourinho - he said - he did it to my agent. I hope that Inter Consider how much I want to stay here in reality. There is movement, there is definitely something I can not deny it. But now I think only Inter and do well here in the future to see. "

Crying or Very sad 
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:26 pm

this guy really loves the team, i think we must re-consider selling him, and very simply swap taider for kova, and we have a very creative midfield of alvarez guarin kova with cambiasso covering in the back
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:13 am

He's really been coming through for us lately.Decisive player...

Seems to be finding some consistency that he's been lacking all career.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:20 pm

15 million pounds check is ready for Guarin

Chelsea are pushing and really want Fredy Guarin. According to the Daily Mail, a check of 15 million pounds is ready. Last summer, the English club had bought many forwards but the problem remains in the midfield where Mikel and Essien continue to have physical problems.

Source - http://fedenerazzurra.com/2014/01/01/daily-mail-15-million-pounds-check-is-ready-for-guarin/

Guarin’s departure is imminent

In the UK, they believe that Fredy Guarin is destined to leave Inter in January and his departure is imminent. Chelsea are the club who have the greatest interest in the player but so far, as wildly reported, no concrete offer has been presented to the Inter management to decide. January is just one day old and so we will have to wait for a couple more weeks to understand more.

Source - http://fedenerazzurra.com/2014/01/01/from-england-guarins-departure-is-imminent/
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Mourinho: “Guarin? Anything is open”

Jose Mourinho after the match won against Southampton also mentioned the expectations when it comes to the transfer market of Chelsea. Fredy Guarin seems very close to go to the Blues but the Special One believes that not much will be done in this January transfer month.

“The transfer market is open and when it is open, anything can happen. However, I do not think a lot will happen. We would surely react to certain situations and if someone leaves, we will bring some new players but we will do everything with confidence.”

http://fedenerazzurra.com/2014/01/02/mourinho-guarin-anything-is-open/
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Guarin to Chelsea “frozen” at the moment

Here is the latest update from the Gazzetta dello Sport on the transfer of Guarin to Chelsea. The update is that… there is nothing to update because both clubs seem to have slowed down in negotiations. Everything has stopped right now. Waiting for further updates…

http://fedenerazzurra.com/2014/01/04/guarin-to-chelsea-frozen-at-the-moment/
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:59 am

Inter-Chelsea negotiations remain open

Negotiations between Inter and Chelsea for Fredy Guarin remain open. However, as reported today by the Telegraph, the Nerazzurri are waiting for an offer of 18 million pounds (21.7 million euros) after saying no to the initial proposal of 13 million pounds (15.7 million euros). Both clubs are pretty much in constant contact and this thing could still happen.

Source: Telegraph

Inter waiting for official offer from Chelsea, there’s deadline

Fredy Guarin remains in the sights of Chelsea even if the offer hasn’t arrived yet. Here is the latest on the negotiations according to Sky transfer market expert Gianluca Di Marzio.

“Head on the field. With an eye to the future. Fredy Guarin and Inter are waiting. The Nerazzurri are expecting the arrival of Chelsea’s official offer that can put an end to this saga. At most, it will be next week as Inter will not go beyond next Monday or Tuesday.”

Source: Sky

Here’s why Inter-Chelsea negotiations for Guarin have slowed down

Close contact in December and then nothing. Chelsea asked for information by inviting Inter to London but now it seems that the Blues are no longer active to make the Nerazzurri an official offer. Negotiations are not alive.

According to Sport Mediaset journalist Marco Barzaghi, the reason may be what the player is asking in his contract. Guarin wants a three-year deal at four million a season.

Source: SM

Bronzetti: “Inter offered Guarin to Real Madrid”

Ernesto Bronzetti, FIFA agent and an intermediary who is very close to Real Madrid, reveals that recently Inter offered Fredy Guarin to Real Madrid.

“A transfer market signal from Thohir? The signal that I have is that Guarin was offered to Real Madrid but Ancelotti is not interested in the player. I also read today that Inter are in contact with Morata and Jese but I would say to Mr. Thohir that these two players are untouchables.”

Source: Premium Calcio
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next