beatrixasdfghjk.
CBarca
Forza
Kick
isignedupjusttoseesigs
18 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by fatman123 Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:36 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:I didn't watch the full video until last night and it seemed more like a "see you later", not an actual goodbye (something you already mentioned). I actually ended up buying the book Intuition that was mentioned in the video Thumbs up- these last two days I've been thinking about cutting back on television and gaming in order to dedicate more of my time to reading. I will be sure to check out the competition videos when I get the chance.

P.S. Third time is always the charm, baby Very Happy

Funny you mention you bought the book he mentioned in that video, because I've been thinking about buying a copy of the book Mastery by Rob Greene which hes mentioned a few times, I'm a bit hesitant though as I've never read a book of that nature, have you either you or Dom read it?

Have a look at the most recent vidoe on his channel, he's not gone yet Proud

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:40 am

As a believe is destiny, I say read the book...what's the worst that can happen? I'm loving the book I picked up, I consider it to be the most life changing book I've read to date (not a huge reader, but I'm changing that). I still don't enjoy reading stories (I can't keep track of characters and story), so I tend to stick with informative books. Anyway, I'm a little pressed for time, but I'm making some serious life changes...for starters, I'm looking to cut back on television (although the new job is kind of making that a thing due to time constraints). I'll be sure to drop in later on today an talk about the other ones on my mind.

Fatman...get the book!!!! :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:20 pm

fatman123 wrote:I dont know much (anything) about politics, but this guy just put Overlord Tony on show :bow:

:bow: Proud 

I have never voted Green because I think some of their ideas are aspirational and reveal a general lack of economic nous. But damn, he just summed up my thoughts on the the current Government. Tony Abbott's reign of terror will hopefully be remembered as an outlier in the political history of this nation due to it's backward socio-economic policy, complete absence of vision and long-term planning, and most importantly, the general lack of compassion shown towards the most vulnerable members of Australian society and humanity.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Yeah, Australia has to up their game
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:17 pm

good thing i voted for smokers rights eh
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:02 pm

meanwhile in australia:

Straya Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:23 pm

I saw that happen while I was eating breakfast this morning, it happens all the time. Damn Snakes.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:49 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
Forza wrote:
Kick wrote:How has everyone been these past two weeks? I am back from my holiday now.
Uni.
Sorry I've been away, had '60kBps down don't even talk about up' internet for my first two weeks here, haven't really had the time to come on whilst sorting out my life, then Arsenal screwed up a couple of times .. Mad.

Good job on missing half your lecture, I was meant to meet my friend in my one o' clock lecture, before I rocked up and realised it actually started at twelve o' clock :facepalm:. I'm kind of really worried I'll do that to a more important class and then totally fail though..

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:50 am

"Important class." This is uni, brah The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 40 Lulcas11

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:57 am

lulcas The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 40 Lulcas11.
I mean I'm worried I'll miss a tutorial that has a compulsory 'must complete to finish course' quiz or something.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:59 am

Uni, Important? What are you smoking? The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 40 Lulcas11
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:02 am

How about you drop out of your degree The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 40 Lulcas11.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:06 am

Why not. The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 40 Lulcas11
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:29 am

What are you guys planning for careers after uni anyway?
I know that geology is a very broad field..

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:31 am

isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:i made a comment one day and someone had given me an avatar.

that was 2 years ago.
Why you, and why a spider squirrel anyway, do you know who gave it to you?

..And who kept changing my club supported Laughing.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:43 am

dostoevsky wrote:"Important class." This is uni, brah The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 40 Lulcas11

This man, he knows Proud

Beatrix, what are you studying?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:19 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:As a believe is destiny, I say read the book...what's the worst that can happen? I'm loving the book I picked up, I consider it to be the most life changing book I've read to date (not a huge reader, but I'm changing that). I still don't enjoy reading stories (I can't keep track of characters and story), so I tend to stick with informative books. Anyway, I'm a little pressed for time, but I'm making some serious life changes...for starters, I'm looking to cut back on television (although the new job is kind of making that a thing due to time constraints). I'll be sure to drop in later on today an talk about the other ones on my mind.

Fatman...get the book!!!! :coffee:

You're right, ive ordered it Proud

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=35119
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40