Cerezo: "I am disappointed [in the manager shortlist], Simeone is the European sensation"

+14
Donuts
Lord Awesome
McAgger
danyjr
Gil
zigra
Freeza
free_cat
Uncanny
Khaled
AnchorMan
FalcaoPunch
The_Badger
BarrileteCosmico
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cerezo: "I am disappointed [in the manager shortlist], Simeone is the European sensation" - Page 2 Empty Re: Cerezo: "I am disappointed [in the manager shortlist], Simeone is the European sensation"

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:28 am

The Franchise wrote:Except better you mean.

None of his players hate him for starters lol
Laughing Ego level in RM is certainly higher than AM.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cerezo: "I am disappointed [in the manager shortlist], Simeone is the European sensation" - Page 2 Empty Re: Cerezo: "I am disappointed [in the manager shortlist], Simeone is the European sensation"

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:41 am

Talent level just as big a gap I would guess too.

Which makes what Simeone did (2nd for most of the season, beat Madrid int he CDR) over him more of a reason to include him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:27 am

Should have been nominated. He did a great job, and imo did a better job than almost everyone on that list. Seems you have to belong to a big club to be nominated.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:54 am

For all the "Why is Wenger included???" brigade - Arsene Wenger has more points than any manager in the PL in the year 2013..... so yeah

P.S: Ozil's capture might have played a part too
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:19 am

Gil wrote:
zigra wrote:And yet he failed. This is not an award for what he has done over the past 10 years. It's about 2013 when his team, to most expensive team in the world, won nothing.
So?

Madrid are a joke. Not his fault his players can't execute.

Players didn't seem to have a problem with that at Chelsea, Inter and Porto.
Even if you were right: Not being shit shouldn't earn you a place on such a list. In 2013 Mourinho achieved nothing. His team failed in every competition. His fault or not he hasn't done anything to earn himself such a place.

Kamikaze692 wrote:For all the "Why is Wenger included???" brigade - Arsene Wenger has more points than any manager in the PL in the year 2013..... so yeah

P.S: Ozil's capture might have played a part too
That's ridiculous. Chelsea, City and United all have new managers. Including him is just as stupid as including Mourinho.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Just thinking about it, Wenger doesnt deserve to be in there, this season Arsenal are good, but they were pretty bad last season?

Agree with everyone else, Simone not in is a joke.

Jupp to win it.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2