TMO IS DISAPPOINTED.

3 posters

Go down

TMO IS DISAPPOINTED. Empty TMO IS DISAPPOINTED.

Post by TMO-BILE Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 am

Well Jose is dead.

I have always admired mou for what he was able to do to bring himself into the spotlight, and i found his ability to motivate and to win great, a role model symbolizing self belief and self earned greatness...

but in the back of my head, despite my often misunderstood fanboy-ism of mourinho, i was aware of his limitations and they have finally hit the rock bottom...

He was able to build a team which outscored even pep's barcelona in its first two years when compared, and could have won the treble if it wasnt for the lack of efficiency in the semi's against bayern (despite the tactical deficiencies we were close), but he has failed and i suppose he will leave us in ruins in a certain way...but it is for the best...

I am dissapointed that he is leaving, and that i wont be able to see my hero jump, whine, argue, and fight in madrid any longer, but enough is enough and the law that i believed in, being the ends justify the means no longer applies.

Laudrup? Klopp? Who knows, but hopefully, i get to finally see my madrid win the cl..

Farewell Jose, Farewell.

And hopefully Adan,Carvalho,Coentrao,Essien,Kaka,Di Maria, and Higuain follow suit.

I'd say ronaldo but its unlikely i feel, maybe next year, but im sure that pepe and ronaldo will hopefully not be here in two years time.

Carvajal, Ozil, Benzema, you masters lead us to glory.

TMO-BILE
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

TMO IS DISAPPOINTED. Empty Re: TMO IS DISAPPOINTED.

Post by LeBéninois Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:14 am

Your fist post is quite depressive but welcome .

this subject is already being discussed in many threads here.

Yes Mourinho is not a long-term manager . he is not wenger , Ferguson etcc ...

I don't remmenber who but many guys wrote greats posts about it.

He was never supposed to say very long at Madrid anyways , because he is Mourinho and it's Madrid
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:17 am

Look AT the thread Greatest magician ever , all about Mou Laughing
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TMO-BILE Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:18 am

Bénin wrote:Your fist post is quite depressive but welcome .

this subject is already being discussed in many threads here.

Yes Mourinho is not a long-term manager . he is not wenger , Ferguson etcc ...

I don't remmenber who but many guys wrote greats posts about it.

He was never supposed to say very long at Madrid anyways , because he is Mourinho and it's Madrid
"My first post.." yeah.. Very Happy

Oh im aware of the situation, and it was in the first season @ madrid i noticed that he had big faults but i was always a fan, i understand the situation , and um i really doubt we will win anything this season unless the players hit top form in every way...Or mourinho works with the team for one last hurrah.

Bayern,Dortmund,Juventus all i believe in, heck if barcelona wins congrats to them to, but i doubt they will for sure...yet to be seen.

Nick,Sports, you are mou haters but with good reasons and you are correct, and OL-POWER learn to try to see things from nick's perspective...Also buddy-taller you are smarter than this, mou fudged up big time and its hard not to understand the whole picture.

TMO-BILE
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 am

The Madrid One come back just to get banned again... :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum