Albiceleste
guest7
DeviAngel
Gil
juventus101
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Where is Mata going in January? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Mata going in January?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:You don't have to bench Oscar to play Mata either(hello? Where were you last season?)

And no, Oscar is NOT our best attacking player on form.
Yes you do. Neither works on the wings.

And last year was a disaster. MAZACAR is nothing more than a PR move. They dont work together. You need a winger out there.

Which attacking player for chelsea is in better form than Oscar?

Back to top Go down

Where is Mata going in January? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Mata going in January?

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:33 pm

They don't work together? Disaster? Is that why they had 45 goals and 65 assists between them last season?

If you tell me they weren't good defensively, I'd agree with that of course. Stop pulling statements out of thin air. If those stats are seen as "disasters" then I'd love to have disasters in my midfield trio every season.

And Hazard & Mata are far better than Oscar when they're both on form. Depending on how you like to play.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:They don't work together? Disaster? Is that why they had 45 goals and 65 assists between them last season?

If you tell me they weren't good defensively, I'd agree with that of course. Stop pulling statements out of thin air. If those stats are seen as "disasters" then I'd love to have disasters in my midfield trio every season.

And Hazard & Mata are far better than Oscar when they're both on form. Depending on how you like to play.
What are those stats when you take out Europa league play?

Thing is, Hazard and Mata are pretty good together, but they will leave you wide open. Hazard has got better at it, but Mata seems a long way from it. Look at Basel first goal last night. Mata, brought on to defend a lead, was just jogging nonchalantly when they waltzed into the box. Was sickening really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Wtf do you mean take out Europa League play? Laughing Why would you take out Europa League play? Did the competition vanish? We won it, no?

And I'm not denying that Mata is horrible at defending. Just don't make it seem like he's an average attacking player as well.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum