McAgger
Kaladin
Rebaño Sagrado
BarrileteCosmico
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who... ?

Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 11 ]
Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 13 ]
Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 28

Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Empty Re: Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico

Post by M99 Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Except everyone is laughing not crying Laughing

You are actually serious, so you do the honors. Make a Croatia vs Brazil thread and poll and see the response from everyone in the entire forum. Fighting spirit lol. Galatasaray has a lot of fighting spirit so they are better than Juventus and Milan or any other Italian team for that matter Proud

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Empty Re: Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:06 pm

lol.. poor analogy, in fact Galatasaray actually played an UCL quarter final last year.. You should have say some team like Crvenza Zvezda to prove your point of fighting spirit... And you are taking things out of context, not fair...
and i didn't see anyone laughing bar brasil and argentine supporters, and i don't care what result of a poll would make... You'd hardly prove anything with a poll.. You're not very bright tbh!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:19 pm

I'd say Colombia, but my fear is that after not going to a world cup after so long, that they will crumble and fail in the group stages.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:
and i didn't see anyone laughing bar brasil and argentine supporters, and i don't care what result of a poll would make... You'd hardly prove anything with a poll.. You're not very bright tbh!
So opinion of the masses will not prove anything but your point on fighting spirit will? OK bright boy.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Tbf this is now probably the biggest GL jinx in history and I now fear for any SA team that faces croatia in the WC.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Tbf Croatia are a lot closer to Colombia than they are to Argentina and Brazil.

They might actually beat Colombia, they would have to take drugs the night before to beat Argentina and Brazil.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:18 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:I'd say Colombia, but my fear is that after not going to a world cup after so long, that they will crumble and fail in the group stages.
The jinx is safely planted in the the first page, now we play the waiting game
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:02 pm

More like
Ion Creanga wrote:Ion Creanga: Croatia is better than any South American team.

South american fans:
Croatia vs Colombia vs Belgium vs Mexico - Page 2 Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Ganso wrote:More like
Ion Creanga wrote:Ion Creanga: Croatia is better than any South American team.

South american fans:
Spoiler:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 am

Since when are Argentina so good ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:00 am

Valkyrja wrote:Since when are Argentina so good ?
Diego "Masche is my only midfielder" Maradona / "Pep" Batista out.
Sabella in.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:13 am

Gil wrote:Colombia. They have better strikers.

Great strikers, good luck getting them the ball, I'll go with Belgium and it's not close :coffee: 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:25 am

Motogp69 wrote:

Great strikers, good luck getting them the ball, I'll go with Belgium and it's not close :coffee: 
james rodriquez and quintero/
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
Sabella in.
I remember pre 2010, they were overhyped as well, and see what happened.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Ganso wrote:
Motogp69 wrote:

james rodriquez and quintero/
You forgot to say, "especially with Guarin."

Great pairing in a one off tournament where you don't have to rely on depth, but Columbia has 3 international class midfielders.

Belgium has: Nainggolan, Witsel, De Bruyne, Fellaini, Defour, Dembélé, Chadli, and Hazard.

Like I said, it isn't close :coffee: 

Also, typical of most South American teams, Columbia's major weakness is going to be between the sticks. Nevermind that I'm not sold on the 4 in front of him either.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Great strikers it's just sometimes getting the ball to them.

James can't do it all, Falcao isn't the type to track back and look for the ball in our half (if he does, it's always bad for us). I'd love for peckerman to pair up Falcao and Bacca and just keep Falcao a bit further up the pitch.

Our full backs are always 50/50. Armero almost always fails at crossing the ball, so no hope there.

Cuadrado despite being called best rwb in Serie A, he tends to almost always f*** up with the ball. He's too spastic and is all over the place with no sense of direction. No one needs to really mark him because he cancels himself out with unneeded dribbles.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Also, please don't take this as me thinking Columbia isn't going to do damage in the World Cup, but as a squad if I had to pick I would go with Belgium.

However, Columbia has the ability to beat any team in the world right now.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:05 am

Motogp69 wrote:
Also, typical of most South American teams, Columbia's major weakness is going to be between the sticks. Nevermind that I'm not sold on the 4 in front of him either.
Colombia will call up Alvarez Balanta and they will end the world cup with as many clean sheets as games they played. Eder :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
Sabella in.
I remember pre 2010, they were overhyped as well, and see what happened.
Who hyped them in 2010 lmao? they were shit and needed a last minute goal from Martin Palermo to just qualify for the WC lol.

Fast forward to today.... since Sabella has been in joined they have been on a roll.... Messi is finally replicating his Barca form and they are unbeaten in well over a year.

Beating everyone and anyone, you have to be utterly delusional to not realise they are one of the 5 teams who have a genuine chance to win the WC.

Infact they have lost just once since July 2011 Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Argentina are my favorites to take the Cup.

I still think Germany is the most talented team, but until we sack Joachim Löw we will under perform in the big games under his insufferable tactics.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Argentina would have a shot at this if they were playing in a neutral ground
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Moal wrote:Who hyped them in 2010 lmao? they were shit and needed a last minute goal from Martin Palermo to just qualify for the WC lol.

Fast forward to today.... since Sabella has been in joined they have been on a roll.... Messi is finally replicating his Barca form and they are unbeaten in well over a year.

Beating everyone and anyone, you have to be utterly delusional to not realise they are one of the 5 teams who have a genuine chance to win the WC.

Infact they have lost just once since July 2011 Laughing
Not sure I agree. Argentina are like a mermaid. From the belly up it is incredibly attractive and has the voice of an Angel in Messi's dribbles. But from the defensive middle and all the way down to the keeper it is sloppy as a fish trying to swim on the grass. As is often claimed, goals win you games but a strong defense wins you titles.

Our top 2 GK options are having some of the worst form of their life, with Romero being benched at both Samp before and Monaco now, and Andujar is incredibly inconsistent. The less said of our FBs, the better. Sabella seems reluctant to try new options after working so hard to build a dynamic and well functioning group, he doesn't want to risk new players ruining the harmony.

In order to compensate for this the coach needs to create a solid structure. I think our game-plan right now is the correct one but I have serious doubts about its ability in front of top-teams. I'd like to see us play against Elite teams in the friendlies leading up to the WC, but in all likelihood we'll play against Singapore and Saudi Arabia for the cash.

So while top 5 is probably fair, I don't think we will win. I would honestly be happy with reaching the finals, but even reaching semis would be an achievement. We haven't done that since 1990.

I can't think of any side that won the WC with a weak defense in recent history.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Belgium vs Colombia friendly in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Colombia with a strong team:

Colombia XI - Mondragón; Arias, Perea, Zapata, Armero; Sánchez, Aldo Leao; Cuadrado, James; Falcao, Muriel.

Belgium team news shortly...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Belgian XI - Mignolet, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Vermaelen, Meunier, Witsel, Defour, Fellaini, Hazard, De Bruyne, Benteke
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:01 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Belgium vs Colombia friendly in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Colombia with a strong team:

Colombia XI - Mondragón; Arias, Perea, Zapata, Armero; Sánchez, Aldo Leao; Cuadrado, James; Falcao, Muriel.

Belgium team news shortly...
#pray4colombia
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Arias getting a start O_O

Very nice, he's young an probably the only promising natural RB that Colombia have

Surprised that Muriel is starting, he's been atrocious recently

Hopefully Colombia puts down Belgium
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum