Pogba's thoughts

2 posters

Go down

Pogba's thoughts Empty Pogba's thoughts

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has outlined his ambition to emulate Zinedine Zidane in the colours of the Bianconeri.

The France international has emerged as one of the continent's finest youngsters following a promising first season in Italy - which resulted in a Scudetto - after his move from Manchester United last summer.

Zidane won two league titles throughout a five-year spell with the Italian giants before departing for Real Madrid in 2001, and Pogba has revealed he hopes to leave his mark on the club.

He told Corriere dello Sport: "I had a year with this club and am very happy because we won the Scudetto.

"I hope to become as big as Zidane, Lillian Thuram and Didier Deschamps, but I have to work hard to reach their level."

Pogba, who won the Under-20 World Cup this summer, went on to state Andrea Pirlo was the modern-day player whom he hopes to follow the example of.

He added: "Certainly Pirlo! I hope I can do what he is able to do one day."

The Frenchman, whose contract with the Italian giants runs until June 2016, featured 27 times last season for Antonio Conte's men scoring five goals.

our next french legend :bow:
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pogba's thoughts Empty Re: Pogba's thoughts

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Has the potential to become great, but we gotta give him time and rest pirlo. I dont like to see either march or vidal on the bench tbh
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down