Manchester United 2013/2014 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

+24
iftikhar
Angoulême
DavidVilla92
Zero
M99
azzurres
Valkyrja
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
AlinJ92
Abramovich
DeletedUser#1
Yolskjaer
Dutti
Firenze
MaraVilla
Art Morte
archwooohh
jibers
Glory
RED
B-Mac
Busby Babe
Vlad the Impaler
28 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United 2013/2014 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 34 Empty Re: Manchester United 2013/2014 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:24 am

It is fulltime yet? My stream has stopped working

Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Manchester United 2013/2014 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 34 Empty Re: Manchester United 2013/2014 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by Glory Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:26 am

yea. its full time. 0-3. way to go the great man united.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Angoulême Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:32 am

Moyes is Clearly not up for the job. Tactially outclassed by Rogers today - 1-0 down in the first half I just KNEW he wouldn't be able to change anything. I want him out NOW. But its a losing battle, this idiot will not be sacked this season. fecking joke.
Angoulême
Angoulême
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:33 am

I despise him. I really hate him with a passion. And the fans singing their hearts out, he doesn't deserve that support. I don't condone booing, but him getting that type of support makes him disillusioned and realising he is under no pressure.

We are stuck in a twilight zone of shitness. Stuck in limbo under this guy with no way out.

We were comprehensively beat at OT. The dippers made us look 2nd rate.

The team looks disjointed as always, even our suposed best 11 looks sh*t. It's the manager...today proved even when we have a good side, we still struggle against a tough opposition.

No plan b. No ideas how to counter Rodgers' tactics, subs till the 75th even though we were crying for them at HT.

The man is as incompetent as u can get at top level management.

We'll get knocked out of the CL midweek, then lose to WH, then get slaughtered by City. What a glorious week coming up.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:40 am

RED wrote:
Art Morte wrote:It won't feel very neutral after we've trashed you by three goals, so might as well get into the non-neutral mood pre-kickoff, too :coffee:

Cocky much, Art? We'll see bruh Cool 

Busby Babe wrote:Art's trash talk Mad 

All right, guys, it's easy for the victor to smile, in this instance meaning that it's easy for me to quote you in a positive manner and say that thanks for the fair banter before the game Thumbs up

Reading your posts during the game, hey, those were penalties all right, and we even had one legimitate one not granted. Can't just laugh at the referee when your defenders give away fouls in the box. You scored nil at home and didn't really deserve anything more than that, so let's call it a fair game, eh? All right if you don't agree with me, but the better team won, see you next season and I wish you personally well at a time of such despair Thumbs up (well, half-heartedly anyway!)

gg
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Angoulême Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:48 am

The biggest question has to be why he waited so long to make changes? Around 75 minutes was it? And it was clear that we were being completely out-number in midfield which was giving them so much control. I can't understand that at all.

I can remember the last time I saw any team look so poor defensively either. I was going to put the first two penalties down to individual errors, but as it went on Liverpool looked like scoring everytime they went forward. The 3rd pen was a blatant dive, he shouldn't have been sent off for that

`But one shot on target .. just not acceptable ..
Angoulême
Angoulême
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:52 am

-1 shot on target against our arch rivals...at OT

-5 wins out of 14 in 2014

-Makes changes in the 76th minute.

LOL. You can only laugh, otherwise you would be gouging your eyes out in frustrations.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:54 am

Angoulême wrote:Moyes the cnut has obviously ruined our glorious defence of last season. Joke. I hope people realise now that defensively Jones is shit, its his ability to be found out of position on many occasions which make his last ditch defending look good.

I can see Moyes leaving the reigns at the end of the season now, and the players are the ones who should be fecking ashamed with themselves. Michael Carrick has been certifiably shit this season. I wouldn't give him the responsibility of controlling the direction of my piss stream, let alone controlling a midfield.

Everyone looked sub-par even Rooney who was decent was shite, even Rafael who had a good game ruined it with his recklessness was shite. RvP our best player looked shite. Jones has only come back from injury and this is his second game. He's hasn't been eased back in, he has had to play two full 90 mins and one game being the biggest of the season. I agree his positioning is poor, but this is something he can learn tactically, not a question of a lack of talent, also stems from the fact that he hardly plays CB to really know the position well.

My point is, they've been bad but unless they were also bad last season then I blame it on Moyes, and won't judge players like Jones until we get a competent manager.  Thumbs up 
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:57 am

Art Morte wrote:
RED wrote:
Art Morte wrote:It won't feel very neutral after we've trashed you by three goals, so might as well get into the non-neutral mood pre-kickoff, too :coffee:

Cocky much, Art? We'll see bruh Cool 

Busby Babe wrote:Art's trash talk Mad 

All right, guys, it's easy for the victor to smile, in this instance meaning that it's easy for me to quote you in a positive manner and say that thanks for the fair banter before the game Thumbs up

Reading your posts during the game, hey, those were penalties all right, and we even had one legimitate one not granted. Can't just laugh at the referee when your defenders give away fouls in the box. You scored nil at home and didn't really deserve anything more than that, so let's call it a fair game, eh? All right if you don't agree with me, but the better team won, see you next season and I wish you personally well at a time of such despair Thumbs up(well, half-heartedly anyway!)

gg

We only think the Sturridge penalty was not a penalty.  We're not complaining about it being an unfair result, hence the attack on Moyes. I hope you lose your remaining fixtures, I mean that in the nicest way, okay not that nice  eco smile
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Angoulême Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
Angoulême wrote:Moyes the cnut has obviously ruined our glorious defence of last season. Joke. I hope people realise now that defensively Jones is shit, its his ability to be found out of position on many occasions which make his last ditch defending look good.

I can see Moyes leaving the reigns at the end of the season now, and the players are the ones who should be fecking ashamed with themselves. Michael Carrick has been certifiably shit this season. I wouldn't give him the responsibility of controlling the direction of my piss stream, let alone controlling a midfield.

Everyone looked sub-par even Rooney who was decent was shite, even Rafael who had a good game ruined it with his recklessness was shite. RvP our best player looked shite. Jones has only come back from injury and this is his second game. He's hasn't been eased back in, he has had to play two full 90 mins and one game being the biggest of the season. I agree his positioning is poor, but this is something he can learn tactically, not a question of a lack of talent, also stems from the fact that he hardly plays CB to really know the position well.

My point is, they've been bad but unless they were also bad last season then I blame it on Moyes, and won't judge players like Jones until we get a competent manager.  Thumbs up 

True about Jones , been played out of position far too often , and hopefully the Moyes nightmare will end soon . If I was to pinpoint one area of the pitch that has let us down this season it would be in the centre and more specifically the centre of midfield where we should be controlling possession. If you don't control the ball in the middle you are right up against it. Carrick has been lacklustre in every single game and he is now fully responsible for dictating our play and he has come up way too short. He has always been a slightly passive player but he could cut the mustard against anyone. His legs have completely gone for me and he can't compete in that position any more. Very poor season from someone who has been very solid for us for many a year. I would not start him at all for the rest of the season unless confident of the opposition being on the back foot.
Angoulême
Angoulême
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:21 pm

So annoyed with rvp and his attitude.

If I was the coach I wouldnt have given any more games to this guy after such a performance and would have just released him for free even coming window.

Royally fking up the 2, 3 really promising chances. And his reaction after those misses they were like really.. mightily shocking...He siimply didnt want us to score. He was determined to give mingollum a clean sheet.

GTFO RvP!!

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Angoulême wrote:True about Jones , been played out of position far too often , and hopefully the Moyes nightmare will end soon . If I was to pinpoint one area of the pitch that has let us down this season it would be in the centre and more specifically the centre of midfield where we should be controlling possession. If you don't control the ball in the middle you are right up against it. Carrick has been lacklustre in every single game and he is now fully responsible for dictating our play and he has come up way too short. He has always been a slightly passive player but he could cut the mustard against anyone. His legs have completely gone for me and he can't compete in that position any more. Very poor season from someone who has been very solid for us for many a year. I would not start him at all for the rest of the season unless confident of the opposition being on the back foot

Yeah Carrick has been frustrating, he has been as bad as Cleverley, but no one says anything. He makes interceptions and makes a short pass, Cleverley does this too and covers more ground as well. Some of it is tactically David Moyes' fault but also I feel Carrick could be doing better. Carrick looks awfully fatigued and should be used as a squad player next season.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:So annoyed with rvp and his attitude.

If I was the coach I wouldnt have given any more games to this guy after such a performance and would have just released him for free even coming window.

Royally fking up the 2, 3 really promising chances. And his reaction after those misses they were like really.. mightily shocking...He siimply didnt want us to score. He was determined to give mingollum a clean sheet.

GTFO RvP!!

Yeah he's pissing me off too, don't come out saying I want to renew my contract when it's clearly a lie. He can leave we actually will be better without him.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Where are the mass booings and anti moyes banners . Its way overdue now for those things.
Fans pleaseeeee its upto you guys now. I mean the lucky ones who flock the Theatre. What are you guys waiting for.

Show the dissent, show the rage. If they wont act on their own, force them.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:54 am

It's because it was against Liverpool, they couldn't boo. Especially when Liverpool fans started singing 'We're going to win the league'. Nah, they weren't having that, not in their own backyard. They had to out-sing them chanting '20 times, 20 times', they just had to. David Moyes chant wasn't chanted yesterday, he's not backed by them anymore.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:45 am

Busby Babe wrote:It's because it was against Liverpool, they couldn't boo. Especially when Liverpool fans started singing 'We're going to win the league'. Nah, they weren't having that, not in their own backyard. They had to out-sing them chanting '20 times, 20 times', they just had to. David Moyes chant wasn't chanted yesterday, he's not backed by them anymore.

hmm. yea fair enough.

I hope they will start with next game onwards.Protests, burning effigy and sorts. Lets all pledge to get his a$$ outta here.
High time we take matters into our own hands now. Enough is enough. No point in whining. Lets get the job done.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:00 am

so with RVP out...

Rooney up top Mata in the hole, Januzaj out wide and Kagawa ostracised  Sad 
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:40 am

For all the scouting Moyes does, maybe he should go watch Japan to see how to use Kagawa effectively hmm

In all seriousness, if we play Januzaj-Mata-Nani behind Rooney, I won't mind Kagawa coming on later. Welbeck is in some good form too. It's when Kagawa is dropped for utter scrubs is what's frustrating. Deserves to play today though. I don't think Nani should start though, he should come off the bench, just came back from injury.

However, considering that this match doesn't really mean anything I think he should play whoever he wants to start against Bayern, today. If it's Welbeck, play Welbeck. If it's Kagawa, play Kagawa. Unfortunately, that means no Mata behind Rooney but it's more important to figure out his team against Bayern. I doubt he will experiment today though.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:42 am

I am seeing not much change from that recent line up we are fielding barring welbeck coming in for rvp. mata on the right and januzaj on the left probably....
and well shinji who ?? its better we forget about him. its history now.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:07 am

Starting 11 v West Ham

De Gea;
Rafael,
Jones,
Carrick,
Buttner;

Mata,
Fletcher,
Fellaini,
Young;

Kagawa;
Rooney.

Neg- Carrick at the back, no Welbeck (why is he not starting after playing great v Oly)

Pos- Kagawa is back, and I'm assuming will play in his favoured position
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:09 am

the deception when it is Young behind Rooney.

At least, he played Buttner, he needs the games before Bayern

Naan bread on the bench too cheers
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Angoulême Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:10 am

Caroll will love the look of our defense. Buttner, Jones, Carrick? Understandably, we really do not have much better alternative. Nevertheless, it will be an interesting game and i am looking forward to seeing how well Kagawa and Rooney combines down the middlle. Welbeck is probably getting a rest, while Moyes seems to have lost faith in Hernandez. Not a fan of Rooney as an out and out striker because he lacks the necessary attribute to be a potent player in this role, but at least ue will give us some flexiblity upfront.
Angoulême
Angoulême
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:29 am

We're def gonna concede. I just hope Mata can work some magic in his favoured position. Create some chances for us.

Cmon Utd!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:30 am

Moyes is Rooney's bitch
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:38 am

ommmmmmgggg what a goal by Rooney!! My lord!! Shocked
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:38 am

lmao great goal
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next