Albiceleste
sportsczy
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
54 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Official: Mario Gomez to Fiorentina - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Mario Gomez to Fiorentina

Post by schrutebucks Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Napoli

schrutebucks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Official: Mario Gomez to Fiorentina - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Mario Gomez to Fiorentina

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Cavani off then
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Yeah Bild just reported that he'll go to Napoli
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:31 pm

i dont care where he ends up ill buy a shirt
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:01 pm

I can see him making a deadly duo with Hamsik. Also, Napoli crosses heavily all game long, suits Gomez.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Cavani to City

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Le Samourai wrote:The fundamental revelation of the whole Falcao 3rd party thing - Atletico payed almost nothing for Falcao.

City I don't think is on the list. Get the feeling Pelle will stick with Dzeko, or if he leaves, bring back Santa Cruz.

Works both ways though, they also got almost nothing for him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by timzink Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Le Samourai wrote:The fundamental revelation of the whole Falcao 3rd party thing - Atletico payed almost nothing for Falcao.

This .
timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:48 pm

some say hes already signed to napoli
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:48 pm

gomez to Napoli???? thats a bit shocking lol i expected him to end up either in EPL clubs or real madrid... or even juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Someone point me in the direction where i can buy a donkey who has nearly 250 career goals.

A donkey named Godmez :bow:

Don't worry about all that German hate, he'll do very well at Napoli, though I had hoped he'd end up in the Premier League so I could watch him in HD every week.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:33 am

Real Madrid would be a perfect destination for him though he'll want alot of game time and with Benz and possibly Ronaldo/Suarez there he'll find it hard to fill that expectation...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:33 am

German newspaper Bild claims Napoli have agreed a deal for Bayern Munich striker Mario Gomez.

The online edition of Bild published the surprise story this evening, suggesting that his entourage has already been in talks with Napoli for several weeks.

There are suggestions that Gomez has agreed a three-year contract with the Partenopei.

The 27-year-old has been at Bayern since 2009 after growing up in the Stuttgart youth academy, prompting a then-Bundesliga record €35m transfer fee.

He scored a brace in the DFB-Pokal German Cup Final against Stuttgart yesterday, helping Bayern to become the first German side ever to win the Treble.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:57 am

Napoli
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:52 am

It's not too late to come to Tottenham Proud

Godmez Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:23 am

I want him at Chelsea, he is exactly what we need.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:36 am

am I Nostradamus :3
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:43 pm

He should stay. Screw Pep, Gomez is still better than Lewandowski and Mandzukic.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:37 pm

he'll end up at chelsea, napoli is used as bait..
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Would make a lot more sense, at least.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:10 pm

He just constantly scores, people seriously underrate the importance of scoring goals.

I swear that if a lot of people here watched Super Pippo often they'd be constantly posting comments like 'Pippo Laughing ' or

'Offside again rofl '

Goals are sort of... you know... the objective of football, you're meant to outscore your opponent. And if you have a team that can service a player like Mario then he's a great player. Top striker.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:He just constantly scores, people seriously underrate the importance of scoring goals.

I swear that if a lot of people here watched Super Pippo often they'd be constantly posting comments like 'Pippo Laughing ' or

'Offside again rofl '

Goals are sort of... you know... the objective of football, you're meant to outscore your opponent. And if you have a team that can service a player like Mario then he's a great player. Top striker.
this

unless you are a scrub who kills a lot of plays like Lukaku, contributing a lot to build up play is just a bonus.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 pm

It's also not like he's super lazy as people like to pretend.
He just isn't that great at tackling, so his backtracking isn't so effective, but he does work defensively, and TBH if he'd been given as much game time this season as Mandzukic was, he'd have improved his pressing a lot.

He would also have scored far more goals than the lesser Mario did.

Gomez is a beast, doesn't deserve to get stabbed in the back just because Pep wants Bayern to be Barca instead of Bayern.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Yeah, I've never gotten the impression that he doesn't put a shift in whenever I've watched him play.

It frightens me a little bit that on this forum some people see goals as little more than a bonus for a striker. And good technique + pressing is more vital than constantly getting goals.

Come on people Laughing

GOALS FFS.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Goals galore, hardworker, fast, strong, good in the air, can score with both feet...

What the hell is wrong with you people? Most teams would be killing it for this type of player.

Gomez is a world class striker. Hold your horses, world class striker. You know, like the guy who's job it is to score goals, that also happens to be the main objective of the game.

I'm deeply saddened if we really sell him, because players of this type are hard to come by, but I understand having his sort of talent on the bench does not suit him nor football in general.

Gómez to Napoli, Cavani to Arsenal Proud
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Goals galore, hardworker, fast, strong, good in the air, can score with both feet...

What the hell is wrong with you people? Most teams would be killing it for this type of player.

Gomez is a world class striker. Hold your horses, world class striker. You know, like the guy who's job it is to score goals, that also happens to be the main objective of the game.

I'm deeply saddened if we really sell him, because players of this type are hard to come by, but I understand having his sort of talent on the bench does not suit him nor football in general.

Gómez to Napoli, Cavani to Arsenal Proud

There is hope after all Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next