If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 24 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

+67
Donuts
aleumdance
Chumlum
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Arquitecto
elm_baraja_shaman
djoe26
The Franchise
The_Badger
Raptorgunner
Firenze
Ganso
Albiceleste
El Gunner
Adit
DuringTheWar
BarrileteCosmico
VanDeezNuts
Clandestino
lenear1030
futbol
LeBéninois
danyjr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
TheRedStag
M99
urbaNRoots
benedictor
Helmer
Lupi
Twoism
S
REWB
Rebaño Sagrado
hrealmadrid
ExtremistEnigma
EL Patron
donttreadonred
Gil
halamadrid2
Highburied
fatman123
FennecFox7
Clockwork Orange
RedOranje
Arsenalfaithfull
Djcomplain
stevieg8
Eivindo
Grooverider
guest7
Red Alert
BeautifulGame
Zealous
RealGunner
McAgger
mr-r34
Art Morte
Tomwin Lannister
Nishankly
jibers
sportsczy
Lex
Mr Nick09
Onyx
71 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 24 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Ah poor liverpool fans, i tried to warn you beginning at the summer, but you didnt listen and got lost in your delusion.

I dont even feel bad for you Laughing Suarez wants out of merseyside at all costs, looking for bigger clubs to express his football Proud

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 24 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Liverpool could compete for 4th next year with Suarez. Arsenal aren't in the elite tier with Chelsea/Man Utd/Man City.

What does that even mean?

Arsenal finished two points behind Chelsea ffs Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Ah poor liverpool fans, i tried to warn you beginning at the summer, but you didnt listen and got lost in your delusion.

I dont even feel bad for you :lol:Suarez wants out of merseyside at all costs, looking for bigger clubs to express his football Proud

I'd dig up some quotes but there's simply too many Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:12 pm

The Red Stag wrote:What a dumb ass thread title based on your link anyway....  rofl

Exactly. No where did he say: " I want out of Liverpool and possibly England"

TheRedStag wrote:Mr Nick09 wrote:
denial mode has been activated Laughing

Where did he say it. If he did actually say that I want to know where...Otherwise you are a trolling *bleep*.

Tell us Nick, are you perhaps making some shit up?

TheRedStag wrote:che wrote:
in fairness, noone in their right mind would want to live in liverpool for an extended period of time...

Whether true or not. This never came from the mans mouth....

Mr_Nick09 wrote:i can see how upset you are getting, but that's what he is saying, the man is on the lookout for a better opportunity outside liverpool and outside of england if he can, in one of the "great clubs" (his words, not mine).

read it as you will, but a player that is dead certain of wanting to continue with his club doesnt speak like that.

Nishank wrote:Mr Nick09 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
I admit that i'm a message board asshole at times... so what of it? Nick isn't wrong in what he said; just didn't put a qualifier for the sake of keeping title short methinks. Suarez said he want to play at a bigger club than Liverpool. What that means is subject to Suarez' perception. But the bottom line is that he's being disrespectful as frak going public with this now when Liverpool has been great to him despite his bs.

yeah he did say that he wants to play and succeed for bigger clubs, aka he is in a small club. oh well

Great input, Shower us with more of your wisdom please.

nick wrote:Closing a thread because Liverpool fans cant handle Suarez implying he wants to go play for bigger club than liverpool? that insecurity rofl

amen Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Mr Nick09, I suggest you don't get on the wrong side of the Liverpool fans on here. Trust me.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Liverpool could compete for 4th next year with Suarez. Arsenal aren't in the elite tier with Chelsea/Man Utd/Man City.

It's not like this is the first year they'll have L.S on their team is it? Not to mention he misses quite a few games next year. So if anything, their chance at a top 4 finish might be even lower than last season.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 pm

I dont want to be a jerk and ruin such a big moment of your life, Nick. But there is nothing wrong in my reply. What you said that time was on these lines

I haven't cooked the potatoes properly, Hence they are undercooked.

I just came in and said your input was great, That's all.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm

This is equivalent to me saying in 2008 that Torres is world class. And then you bumping that in 2013 and laughing about it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-pfa-chief-2137102

Woops, Suarez in trouble. #freesuarez

"There are different ways it can be interpreted. If it goes to the Premier League it will take time, and the window is then closed."

"If you are going to have a supposed buy-out clause it should be that, but it is different as it says if there is no qualification for the Champions League and if there is a minimum offer of £40million then the parties will get around the table to discuss things but it does not say the club has to sell.

"It quite clearly states £40million is a minimum offer for discussions, but it becomes really difficult with such clauses.

50 million pls Arsenal Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 pm

More from that
"If you are going to have a supposed buy-out clause it should be that, but it is different as it says if there is no qualification for the Champions League and if there is a minimum offer of £40million then the parties will get around the table to discuss things but it does not say the club has to sell.

"It quite clearly states £40million is a minimum offer for discussions, but it becomes really difficult with such clauses.

"There is a 'good faith' clause in relation to serious discussions but I can't say it is cast-iron buy-out clause.

"Luis is one of our members and we want to be supportive, however, he may well have thought such an offer would trigger a move.

"The interpretation is not that simple by any means and there is no guarantee of getting a (successful) result if it is referred to the Premier League.

"I just feel like in any other transfer it is better for both parties to get around the table to try to resolve it.

"You are hoping the club say 'If you are determined to go this is the figure we are looking at but if you are prepared to stay another year and you still want to go we will accept this much'.

"At the moment it is certainly festering and I don't think it is a good situation for the player or the clubs involved.

"It is not edifying and that is why I feel we had to do our best to get round the table and see if there are grounds for consideration for the move but it (the clause) is not specific and 100% certain.

"We are in touch with both parties to try to see if some resolution can be achieved that is satisfactory to both sides."
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 pm

McAgger wrote:This is equivalent to me saying in 2008 that Torres is world class. And then you bumping that in 2013 and laughing about it.

It was all but a few days ago Liverpool fans were getting annoyed and upset that people were debating the possible transfer of Suarez, adamant he wouldn't be going anywhere and that he he no interest in leaving.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 pm

The_Badger wrote:
McAgger wrote:This is equivalent to me saying in 2008 that Torres is world class. And then you bumping that in 2013 and laughing about it.

It was all but a few days ago Liverpool fans were getting annoyed and upset that people were debating the possible transfer of Suarez, adamant he wouldn't be going anywhere and that he he no interest in leaving.

Those quotes Nick posted are from the start of the transfer window or late June or something.

In July everybody and their cat knew that Suarez wanted to leave, the debate was just about us letting him go to a team in England and for 40m
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Suarez has gone too far for me, i cant support a player orchestrating such a campaign to move out of his club. He went that extra bit too far for me, coming out in the press and threatening his club to go to the tribunals. Personally, i think he is lying about Rodgers saying he would happily sell him if no CL... makes no sense.

Players have sometimes too much power in footy, i wouldnt mind Pool giving him a real slap and keeping him for another year.

I genuinely feel for liverpool fans, although the situation is extremely hilarious, specially when i think about some of pool fans here acting out last month when it started. oh well... Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

What does that even mean?

Arsenal finished two points behind Chelsea ffs Laughing
Oh you didn't get the memo? Now that Chelsea have Mourinho, they're considered to be one of the "elite" teams in the PL
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 pm

He's c*nt Nick, that's how he repaid Pool fans after all the shit he pulled and we still stood behind him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 pm

McAgger wrote:Yesterday at 6:09 pm
People making a mountain out of a mole hill Laughing

He's not leaving this summer that's been sorted already.

Agger pls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
McAgger wrote:Yesterday at 6:09 pm
People making a mountain out of a mole hill Laughing

He's not leaving this summer that's been sorted already.

Agger pls.

Well yesterday that seemed to be the case. I'm not a psychic to know that he was going give his interview later that day

Plus I'm not saying he doesn't want to leave. I just said he's not leaving. And he won't be because he won't win the legal case against us. So unless someone pays what we want he might still stay.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:47 pm

In the Guardian:

What about the verbal assurances that Suárez believes he received from Liverpool, agreeing to let him leave if someone offered more than £40m?

Any such assurances are legally irrelevant as Premier League contracts contain something called an "entire agreement" clause which excludes, or overrides, all prior verbal agreements. Morally it is a different matter, of course.

LOOOOOL

There goes Suarez's verbal agreement bs. It's IRRELEVANT
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Does it matter legally if the agreement exists or not?

If Liverpool told him that (they would be stupid to) then they should honour their words.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Shouldnt he as well?
Said in Jan 2013 when we were 10th in the table. The interview was posted here.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:51 pm

The Franchise wrote:Does it matter legally if the agreement exists or not?

If Liverpool told him that (they would be stupid to) then they should honour their words.

No one should do anything in business that doesn't benefit them.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Said what? He wont leave?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:53 pm

There is no point in keeping him now though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Arsenal lack class ~ Brendan Rodgers
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:Said what? He wont leave?

Yeah he said in his own words that if we don't finish in CL he will still stay
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:There is no point in keeping him now though

There is no point selling him to your direct rivals in the league for a cut price.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next