halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
------------------------------------Iker/Diego/Jesus----------------------------------
Carvajal/Arbeloa-----Varane/Albiol-----Ramos/Garay-------Marcelo/Nacho
--------------- -Khedira/kondogbia---------Gundogan(Thiago)/Xabi------------------
------Bale/Callejon-------------------Ozil/Modric------------------Ronaldo/Jese-------
-----------------------------------Benzema/backup-----------------------

thank me later

fixed

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Clandestino Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Mamad wrote:Ronaldo taking unnecessary shots right and left has nothing to do with other players.

I remember against bayern in bernabeu Ronaldo had the ball and Ozil was in a fantastic place. all Ronaldo had to do was pass the ball to Ozil. but instead he took a idiotic shot in an impossible angel.

so, how that's justified? Ronaldo takes a lot of unnecessary shots and that is not good for the team. as simple as that.

It has a lot to do with other players, and especially Ozil who is the worst finisher we have on the team - and that's including our Cantera midfielders and forwards. He simply can't score, which is why he chooses to pass so often. I do agree that CR is still taking too many shoots, but Ozil is making way too many passes which is also not good for the team.

Anyone thinking that CR leaving would be best for this team is thinking with his ass. Who is going to score his 50 goals a season - and a huge number of them being either game-winning or big game goals? Now with Pipita gone that's basically 80 goals per season. So who? Benzema? Ozil? Di Maria? You'd get rid of "a cancer" by cutting off your head, your right leg and both of your arms, wouldn't you Sporty?
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:37 pm

It's embarassing.

We're expected to trust someone who can't even control his own weight.

My God. :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Izzy... he's been in fantastic shape for over 2.5 years now. You do realize this, right? You also do realize that Marcelo and a certain other favorite of yours were the ones who went through the Mou weight loss program in January, right? Just making sure you're keeping up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:43 pm

You really on that warpath when it comes to Benzema huh Izzy...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Ronaldo taking impossible shots have nothing to do with other players. Just like some one pointed out that Ozil need to shoot more instead of just passing every time to bring an element of surprise and force defenders to come out of their comfort zone IS also applicable to Ronaldo who is too much of a shooting machine and rarely makes a relevent creative pass,which also makes him predictable out side the box.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:Higuain had drive and still sucked. What should we be asking about him then? Laughing

We'll be asking it of Benzema in year's time. He hasn't been much better (he's been worse)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Clandestino wrote:
Mamad wrote:Ronaldo taking unnecessary shots right and left has nothing to do with other players.

I remember against bayern in bernabeu Ronaldo had the ball and Ozil was in a fantastic place. all Ronaldo had to do was pass the ball to Ozil. but instead he took a idiotic shot in an impossible angel.

so, how that's justified? Ronaldo takes a lot of unnecessary shots and that is not good for the team. as simple as that.

It has a lot to do with other players, and especially Ozil who is the worst finisher we have on the team - and that's including our Cantera midfielders and forwards. He simply can't score, which is why he chooses to pass so often. I do agree that CR is still taking too many shoots, but Ozil is making way too many passes which is also not good for the team.

Anyone thinking that CR leaving would be best for this team is thinking with his ass. Who is going to score his 50 goals a season - and a huge number of them being either game-winning or big game goals? Now with Pipita gone that's basically 80 goals per season. So who? Benzema? Ozil? Di Maria? You'd get rid of "a cancer" by cutting off your head, your right leg and both of your arms, wouldn't you Sporty?

Yeah you don't pass the ball to someone who can be 1 on 1 with keeper and instead you take an impossible shot just because you think he may not score. that's ridiculous.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Doc wrote:You really on that warpath when it comes to Benzema huh Izzy...

For every Izzy you have three guys on the war path against Cristiano Laughing

It's pretty sad really. I mean hating on Cris because your favourite isn't pulling his weight (not a Benzema fat joke btw) is bordering on pathetic.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Mamad wrote:
Clandestino wrote:

Yeah you don't pass the ball to someone who can be 1 on 1 with keeper and instead you take an impossible shot just because you think he may not score. that's ridiculous.

Neutral
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:50 pm

It makes me sick.
The amount of passes, excuses, lack of blame or even expectations this guy receives baffles the hell out of me. The amount of stick that players like Di Maria, Coentrao, Khedira, Arbeloa, Alonso receives and this guy who has FAILED during his time gets zero of that. Really, just read his player thread in this section, not an ounce of criticism. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault and i'm tired it.

Produce from day 1 or fck off. It's that simple. 4 YEARS. He's been given a pass for 4 YEARS.
Does anybody not see a problem with that?
We sold a striker because of him. He has to produce. No ifs, buts or maybes.

@Spots, Nah i'm not listening that. He was out of shape this year. AGAIN. Disgrace.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mou gone... i hope CR7 is next and soon. The second cancer on the team.

rofl

This is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited by Zealous on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Using the "Cristiano takes too much shots" line killed it for me. Anyway, I don't trust Benzema but I do believe he can become more than he is showing. Just like Izzy, from Matchday 1, I'll be thoroughly critiquing his performance.

There would be no excuse for him next season...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Zealous wrote:

For every Izzy you have three guys on the war path against Cristiano Laughing

It's pretty sad really. I mean hating on Cris because your favourite isn't pulling his weight (not a Benzema fat joke btw) is bordering on pathetic.

I don't care about CR7 criticism. because some of it is fair and I believe he should maybe make some adjustments.
But fck no am I gonna ask of him to change his game to accommodate a low-level fat fck who hasn't got the drive or passion to succeed.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Benz ran Higuain out of town..... SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Higuain is the fat slob SUCK IT HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Higuain went crying to mommy because of Benzema SUCK IT ONE FINAL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:55 pm

So far the Back Four seems to be completed
Carvaja-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo

Still sad to see Higuain leaving, and If Bale joins us I don't think Benzema is the striker to have. We might just sell Benzema too and then buy a traditional old school poacher who's job is going to be un the deflected shots into the net.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:55 pm

I think Benzema can do it but we'll have to put him in a position to do so. He's obviously not cut out for fierce competition. If we sign Cavani then he'll be a glorified back up on 5 million a year.

If we don't extended Benzema's contract next season he is gone. No way we let him go for free.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Zealous wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Clandestino wrote:

Neutral

What's the video about? i can't see it.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:Benz ran Higuain out of town..... SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Higuain is the fat slob SUCK IT HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Higuain went crying to mommy because of Benzema SUCK IT ONE FINAL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing
banana
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:Benz ran Higuain out of town..... SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Higuain is the fat slob SUCK IT HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing

Higuain is leaving with his head held high. A great servant to the club and showed more loyalty than what was shown to him.

Benzema won't be sticking around for much longer either the difference is that people will miss Higuain. Benzema... I'm not so sure Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Laughing
banana
banana banana
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Mamad wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Neutral

What's the video about? i can't see it.

It's Ozil shooting when he should have passed to a guy who was in front of an open goal. It's as you phrased it "ridiculous"
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:00 pm

More like Higuain left with a big box of kleenex and booing Bernabeu fans for over a month Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Yeah, Sport just went off the deep end lol

Go cool off dude you're embarrassing yourself eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Higuain went crying to his mother, Benzema went crying to Papa Perez and Daddy Zizou. I'm certain Benzema was praying Eugenio stay broke...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Zealous rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next