Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days?

+5
JAY-Z
Lupi
flameas
McLewis
Ausi90
9 posters

Go down

Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days? Empty Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days?

Post by Ausi90 Sun May 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days? As_romaax

Yesterday it said ''-5'' - hmm very interisting....

What will Roma announce May 23rd?

No doubt it's something important/big since Roma are making a bid deal out of it. Here is a few guesses on what this surprise may be:

- Big name coach (Mazzarri or Allegri) is announced
- Superstar signing will be announced
- Construction of our new gets the green light
- The company that will make our kits

anyway this looks very interisting as Roma board are trying to hype up something big...

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days? Empty Re: Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days?

Post by McLewis Sun May 19, 2013 6:42 pm

- We don't have the money to sign superstars Laughing
- Our stadium has already gotten the greenlight and will be completed within 2 years Laughing
- Nike was already announced as the company that will make our new kits, but that is for 2014-2015 season Laughing

So all that remains is that we get a new coach, but that's hardly an earth shattering revelation, now is it? Laughing

I was unaware you were Romanista, good sir.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days? Empty Re: Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days?

Post by flameas Sun May 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Unless the superstar is considered to be a Astori level of player...
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun May 19, 2013 10:58 pm

So basically it will not be Allegri. Berlusconi was trolling again.

Inter have reconfirmed Stramaccioni, but Mazzarri has already left Napoli, but his destination remains unknown.

Baldini confirms that AA remains one of our top choice as well so it's basically down to him and Mazzarri, who is also being courted by Anzhi.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon May 20, 2013 1:12 am

drunken jovetic or skrtl ?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon May 20, 2013 4:17 am

Shit. Im so anxious now. Damn.

Something is happening ohhhhhhhhhh. Maybe the new manager...
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausi90 Mon May 20, 2013 9:29 am

let the countdown begin...
Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days? As_roma

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon May 20, 2013 10:14 am

Change to the crest,perhaps ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausi90 Tue May 21, 2013 10:01 am

yep that's probably it.

here is a story on it from vocegiallorosa (u may have to use google translate to understand anything of it)
http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/?action=read&idnotizia=53588

Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days? As_roma

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue May 21, 2013 1:07 pm

What a cool way of announcing something, and also drag more people to the website.

McLewis wrote:- We don't have the money to sign superstars Laughing
- Our stadium has already gotten the greenlight and will be completed within 2 years Laughing
- Nike was already announced as the company that will make our new kits, but that is for 2014-2015 season Laughing

So all that remains is that we get a new coach, but that's hardly an earth shattering revelation, now is it? Laughing

So Roma got the greenlight, thats amazing. Somehow slipped my mind.

Udinese first with a modern stadium, then Roma, #abolish running tracks! :bow:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausi90 Tue May 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Eivindo wrote:What a cool way of announcing something, and also drag more people to the website.

well they are only plans so far. Italian laws do not allow teams to begin construction of their own stadiums yet. Normally it takes around 10 years going from a proposed plan to the actual construction in Italy, but there are talks of changing these laws. Roma have plans to build the stadium before season 2016-17, but God knows when the construction will get the green light, and that's what I meant in OP.

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Ausi90 wrote:
Eivindo wrote:What a cool way of announcing something, and also drag more people to the website.

well they are only plans so far. Italian laws do not allow teams to begin construction of their own stadiums yet. Normally it takes around 10 years going from a proposed plan to the actual construction in Italy, but there are talks of changing these laws. Roma have plans to build the stadium before season 2016-17, but God knows when the construction will get the green light, and that's what I meant in OP.

So wait....how were Juventus able to build their own stadium if Italian law prohibits teams from beginning construction on their own stadiums?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausi90 Tue May 21, 2013 3:25 pm

McLewis wrote:
Ausi90 wrote:

So wait....how were Juventus able to build their own stadium if Italian law prohibits teams from beginning construction on their own stadiums?

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure that the authorities have the final say on whether or not a team can build their own stadium and that's why it usually takes so long time. Juventus had plans of a new stadium all the way back in 2006.

edit:

''For instance, Italian clubs can only commence construction of a new stadium eight years after initially lodging their application to build one. Why this is so makes no sense. For a game that is already behind the eight ball when compared to rival leagues, such a law will only serve as the coffin in the nail of the Italian game. There is hope, however, as clubs are pushing for the law to be changed so that progress can start promptly.

If AS Roma’s new President Thomas Di Benedetto intends to fulfil his promise of building a brand new stadium for his club, than it seems this law will have to change unless he is content to wait the best part of a decade. While he may be content to do so, the club’s fans may not be so.''

link: http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/08/the-importance-of-italian-clubs-developing-their-own-stadiums/

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue May 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Thats why I was a little surprised, cause I hadnt read anywhere that Romas plans were approved by the city. When Udinese got their plans approved recently, their president said that it took him 10 years, about the same as Jube to get it through. Sensi family had plans back in 2009 or something for the new stadium (not sure if this is the same plan as today) but it could mean that at least you can wait a little less
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 pm

This is a genuinely exciting method to market a surprise. Last time this happened was when Gokhan Inler was made to wear a Lion's mask and unveil himself in front of the press.

Only in Serie A Laughing

Stadio? Neal you should be thankful that the stadium will take 2 years as frankly, going through Italia's heaviest city of bureaucracy is nothing short of a miracle. Not implying that you are being unthankful, but to appreciate the situation that was overcome.

And Allegri is pretty much sacked as it will be announced tomorrow. Roma is still likely. And frankly it would be an excellent appointment imo
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue May 21, 2013 8:37 pm

I'll have to dig up the reports that Rome's mayor had approved the construction that's what I'm going by.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Wed May 22, 2013 6:00 am

Its probably nothing important.. or suprising. Americans know how to make a fuss about little things, make them big and then sell them. Some comercial thing probably.
appointing Allegri woudnt be much of a thing to have a countdown to..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 22, 2013 6:02 am

Maybe new kits ?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed May 22, 2013 11:38 am

Will be interesting to see what they felt like being so big that it deserved a countdown. I have actually no idea, Allegri is not that much of a name yet tho
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed May 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Just like I said.

Mazzarri / Allegri / Superstar announcement in 4 days? RV7OYR5

Rolling Eyes
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed May 22, 2013 12:18 pm

oh ye hehe, still a fantastic logo though
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum