Juventus target 92 points

+2
Cotes
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Juventus target 92 points Empty Juventus target 92 points

Post by DeviAngel Thu 9 May 2013 - 15:48

Juventus have one more objective left this season – to beat the 91 points won by Fabio Capello’s Old Lady side.

That record total was collected by the latter in the 2005-06 campaign, although the club were later stripped of that Scudetto and demoted to Serie B for their part in Calciopoli.

“We’re going to try our very best to beat Capello’s record,” assistant boss Angelo Alessio stated after the 1-0 win over Atalanta.

“We managed to win a very difficult match in Bergamo. Credit to the lads who always train really hard and ensure they’re in shape for the game.

“Over the last two years, this group of players has been amazing and really embraced the club’s hard-working culture.

“Coming here and winning against an Atalanta side fighting for survival was no easy task.”

Juventus, currently on 86 points, need wins in their last two games – at home to Cagliari and away to Sampdoria – to set a new club first.

The Bianconeri have won their last nine games in the top flight.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus target 92 points Empty Re: Juventus target 92 points

Post by Cotes Thu 9 May 2013 - 18:38

Conte is just erasing Capello's record!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Thu 9 May 2013 - 18:49

well..it's time to move on...it's time for this new Juventus to be remembered as Capello's squad (which was magnificent)....

...and records are made to be broken! cheers
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu 9 May 2013 - 18:53

It'll be tough if we use mostly our reserves. Pogba's suspension really sucks because he would be playing every game during this final stretch of the season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 9 May 2013 - 18:59

am I the only Juventino that hates Capello ??

I love when Conte and Capello fight lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu 9 May 2013 - 19:10

I like Capello a lot. He wins everywhere he goes. I honestly don't understand why any Juventus fan hates him. Calciopoli? Lippi and Conte are probably the only two Juve managers that would have stuck with the club through that. I don't blame Capello for leaving. Heck, I don't blame anyone for leaving Juve. I love those who stayed, but have no negative feelings towards anyone that left.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 9 May 2013 - 19:23

Juventude wrote:I like Capello a lot. He wins everywhere he goes. I honestly don't understand why any Juventus fan hates him. Calciopoli? Lippi and Conte are probably the only two Juve managers that would have stuck with the club through that. I don't blame Capello for leaving. Heck, I don't blame anyone for leaving Juve. I love those who stayed, but have no negative feelings towards anyone that left.

No no Its not about leaving, I didn't like his attitude towards the players and some of the legends of Juve and how he was treating ADP. Also some of the comments psot calciopoli but still its just that kind of energy he vibes around him for me. And after those comments for Conte's Juve and how he always shows up saying his juve this his juve that... I don't like that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu 9 May 2013 - 19:32

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I like Capello a lot. He wins everywhere he goes. I honestly don't understand why any Juventus fan hates him. Calciopoli? Lippi and Conte are probably the only two Juve managers that would have stuck with the club through that. I don't blame Capello for leaving. Heck, I don't blame anyone for leaving Juve. I love those who stayed, but have no negative feelings towards anyone that left.

No no Its not about leaving, I didn't like his attitude towards the players and some of the legends of Juve and how he was treating ADP. Also some of the comments psot calciopoli but still its just that kind of energy he vibes around him for me. And after those comments for Conte's Juve and how he always shows up saying his juve this his juve that... I don't like that

I can see that, but Conte didn't exactly treat ADP the best either. I think that Capello utilized ADP as best he could considering he had to figure out a way to play Zlatan, Del P, and Trez. A Zlatan and Del P partnership probably isn't a good idea, so basically Capello was stuck with pairing either Del P or Zlatan with Trez because of playing styles. Let's face it, Zlatan was on the rise in his career and it's hard to bench him for Del P.

I respect how Capello is straight forward with his players. I hate when coaches play mind games, which I think Conte does to some of his players that he doesn't care for, such as Elia. As a working professional, I would rather my boss tell me the truth rather than play mind and Capello is truthful. You may not like what he says, but he's pretty honest. I like Conte too, but for different reasons.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Thu 9 May 2013 - 19:53

DeviAngel wrote:am I the only Juventino that hates Capello ??

Trust me Dejan, thousands of Juventini including me do share your hatred for Capello. I hate Capello with passion.

His two years stint with Juve was downright failure. Some of the guys here would jump on this statement with ''Come on man, the guy won two back-to-back Scudetti, how can you label him as failure?''. Fu*ck that. The guy had the strongest squad in Europe at his disposal, and yet on both occassions he failed to go beyond the round 16 in CL. Eliminated by Arsenal and Liverpool who had much weaker squad than his.

A team consisting of Buffon, Thuram, Canavaro at his peak, Zambrotta, Emerson, Vieira, Ibrahimovic, Mutu, trezegoal, ADP, Camoronesi and so many stars would be expected to fare much better than they did. Nothing to say about his ugly, defensive and boring brand of football style he played.

And the way he mistreated Del Piero.......Fu*k you Capello! Evil or Very Mad
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu 9 May 2013 - 20:00

The Legend wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:am I the only Juventino that hates Capello ??

Trust me Dejan, thousands of Juventini including me do share your hatred for Capello. I hate Capello with passion.

His two years stint with Juve was downright failure. Some of the guys here would jump on this statement with ''Come on man, the guy won two back-to-back Scudetti, how can you label him as failure?''. Fu*ck that. The guy had the strongest squad in Europe at his disposal, and yet on both occassions he failed to go beyond the round 16 in CL. Eliminated by Arsenal and Liverpool who had much weaker squad than his.

A team consisting of Buffon, Thuram, Canavaro at his peak, Zambrotta, Emerson, Vieira, Ibrahimovic, Mutu, trezegoal, ADP, Camoronesi and so many stars would be expected to fare much better than they did. Nothing to say about his ugly, defensive and boring brand of football style he played.

And the way he mistreated Del Piero.......Fu*k you Capello! Evil or Very Mad

A lot of good managers with what seems to be the best squad on paper don't win the champions league each year. Just ask people like Ferguson and Mourinho. That's a ridiculous complaint. It's a long tournament and anything can happen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu 9 May 2013 - 23:29

except England...lol
just had to point that out
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri 10 May 2013 - 1:46

He was basically forced out of that job for non-football reasons. He had England playing good football in my opinion.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 10 May 2013 - 2:04

I don't hate him. I dislike him and he did fail in Europe.

No team no matter the squad should expect to 'win' the CL more than say once every 5 or 6 attempts. But R16 with a super squad is poor.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum