billy_gr
Collblanc
izzy
Donuts
Mamad
45 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match - Page 4 Empty Re: Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match

Post by white_star Thu 2 May 2013 - 0:31

Barca was tragic today. For a top team to lose 7-0 in a cl semi is beyond embarassing. The way they played with no drive no hunger is tragic. This team should take a look at themselves because that was a shitty performance! atleast madrid put upa fight.

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match - Page 4 Empty Re: Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match

Post by danyjr Thu 2 May 2013 - 0:33

I can completely understand people being happy with Bayern's fantastic display but to be happy that Barça got thrashed...sad to say the least.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu 2 May 2013 - 0:36

white_star wrote:Barca was tragic today. For a top team to lose 7-0 in a cl semi is beyond embarassing. The way they played with no drive no hunger is tragic. This team should take a look at themselves because that was a shitty performance! atleast madrid put upa fight.

It was pathetic tbh. I was happy barca got destroyed. Maybe now peoples eyes will open and see pep made that team what it was. 2nd largest semi final defeat in European cup history, at least they are in the history books.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 2 May 2013 - 0:37

Bénin wrote:If This bayern loses to Dortmund , i'd stop watching football for a while .

Why? scratch
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu 2 May 2013 - 0:45

danyjr wrote:Victor "I'll never be loved" Valdés
Dani "I have the whole flank to attack and defend all by myself" Alves
Carles "I spend more time in operation room than on the pitch" Puyol
Marc "Where am I" Bartra
Jordi "Angry Bird" Alba
Alex "I play with my legs opened wider than an Amsterdam prostitute" Song
Xavi "Why should I play a first time pass when I can count the number of spectators first" Hérnandez
Andrés "Still trying to get passed Martínez" Iniesta
Pedro "passback human pinball bumper on the wing" Rodríguez
Alexis "I'm so nervous I forget which side the opposition goal is" Sánchez
Cesc "Lost lamb" Fàbregas
my sides were not ready

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by abetelle Thu 2 May 2013 - 0:59

Kind of puts Juventus's respectable 2-0 losses in perspective.

abetelle
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 2 May 2013 - 1:15

And Tito has said it after the match, Messi wasnt injured, but just unfit to start. He would have introduced him as a sub if Barca had a chance in the second half.... still, what a mess....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu 2 May 2013 - 1:20

And there were those calling Schalke and Lyon semi-final pushovers...
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu 2 May 2013 - 1:24

Great performance by Bayern. Really enjoyed their performance throughout the two legs!
I can see alot of positives after this with one being that our board will open their eyes and buy a centreback as well as a striker or two
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu 2 May 2013 - 1:26

Toffer Harley wrote:if bvb manages to go up 1:0 they ll might take it

Agreed - Dortmunds gotta get dat lead so they can play on the counter
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu 2 May 2013 - 1:29

The Sanchez wrote:Great performance by Bayern. Really enjoyed their performance throughout the two legs!
I can see alot of positives after this with one being that our board will open their eyes and buy a centreback as well as a striker or two

None will make a difference. Tito has failed tactically in every big game.

Brb real Madrid in super cup.
Brb real Madrid in league
Brb real Madrid in copa
Brb milan 1st leg
Brb Bayern over two legs

Second largest defeat in European cup history is not a fluke. He is inept. It is obvious barca need a drill sergeant.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 2 May 2013 - 7:56

I wasn't surpised barca lost. they really have been utter garbage in big games this season. unless they really do a squad overhaul they will be the same next season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu 2 May 2013 - 8:51

I'm pretty much sure Tito won't be staying next season. Who will be his replacement? Bielsa is the first name that comes to my mind.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 2 May 2013 - 9:42

Barca's most frequent passing combination in the 2011 CL final and vs Bayern 2nd leg:

Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match - Page 4 0knBy

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu 2 May 2013 - 10:04

What Bayern Munich did to Barcelona over the two legs will be talked over and over again in the future. Such a ruthless annihilation of the team that was still clinging on to their "Best in the world" reputation. Many people saying - not just on GL - that they're happy Barcelona got trashed and I can undestand them. There is something fascinating to see a remarkable era come to an end. Barcelona have a handful of big questions facing them, probably starting with the manager and ending with the players; on the other hand let's not forget that Barcelona will win La Liga this season, so it's not like they're exactly in trouble. Yet it is clear that they're not as good as they were a couple of years ago and it will be interesting to see how Barcelona are able to re-build their team in the next few years, will they come out as strong as they were in the Guardiola era or will that prove too big a challenge.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 2 May 2013 - 10:54

Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match - Page 4 Image11
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 2 May 2013 - 12:11

Until Bayern actually win CL, this is a good moral victory... but who cares about moral victories really.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu 2 May 2013 - 13:34

"Bayern not better than Barcelona, says belligerent Dani Alves"

rofl rofl
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 2 May 2013 - 13:54

juveman17 wrote:"Bayern not better than Barcelona, says belligerent Dani Alves"

rofl rofl

rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu 2 May 2013 - 13:55

Dani "whoops conceded 3 by myself" Alves walking the walk.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 2 May 2013 - 13:56

VivaStPauli wrote:Dani "whoops conceded 3 by myself" Alves walking the walk.

scratch talking the talk Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu 2 May 2013 - 13:58

juveman17 wrote:"Bayern not better than Barcelona, says belligerent Dani Alves"

rofl rofl

Meh, Dani is a sore loser and some of this quality is exactly what is missing in the squad these days.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 2 May 2013 - 14:02

"They are sore losers" - Xavi Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri 3 May 2013 - 3:41

As I posted on the Barca section and it also applies here as well!

First, a lot of people are ignoring that this team basically played without Tito for most of the second half of the season. This had some detrimental effects:

1. There was less rotation. Not sure if this was Roura or Tito, but it seemed that while Tito was away the “best XI” started almost every match and that lead to tired legs. Ultimately this meant that our best players weren’t in good condition for the Champions League knockout matches, and it showed in all of them.
2. Tactical stagnation. While Tito was out there were virtually no tactical alterations. People often say Barca forces other teams to adapt to them, but Pep was very good at making small tactical tweaks for each opponent, and altering the tactics during the match. The tactical stagnation while Tito was gone really hurt the evolution of the team.

This season and the 7-0 have to be evaluated in light of the loss of continuity at the most important part of the season.

This is also the reason Tito should be allowed to continue for another season. He was on the right track in the first half of the season, and it is difficult to judge him from this entire season due to the continuity issues.

People have argued that Tito was the mastermind behind Pep, and people have argued that Tito is awful and deserves to be sacked. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle – he is a pretty good manager, but certainly not elite. However he needs another season before we can truly evaluate him.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 3 May 2013 - 16:30

Remontadas by Tito: 0
Remontadas by Roura: 1

Roura > Tito
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 3 May 2013 - 16:37

#Justice4Roura

The true tactician behind Pep's era :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next