izzy
Donuts
Mamad
45 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match Empty 7-0

Post by Mamad Wed May 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Humiliation. i feel sorry for Barca fans.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match Empty Re: Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match

Post by Donuts Wed May 01, 2013 9:28 pm

I don't feel too bad, sucks but we lost to a better team and hopefully we'll finally buy the players we need in the summer and use this as a wake up call.
We still have the League title and Madrid not winning Champions league to make us feel a tad better.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match Empty Re: Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match

Post by izzy Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Donuts wrote:I don't feel too bad, sucks but we lost to a better team and hopefully we'll finally buy the players we need in the summer and use this as a wake up call.
We still have the League title and Madrid not winning Champions league to make us feel a tad better.

You see Billy_gr, what did I tell ya. Very Happy
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 01, 2013 9:30 pm

?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match Empty Barcelona v. Bayern Munich - post match

Post by Collblanc Wed May 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Deserved win for Bayern, again. What a solid team. They have some good pressing, attack and defense! I wonder how they would have been against us in our prime. We could have give them a great match! Happy that we are buying six new players, so we can start building a great team again. Dont rely on Messi as much as we did this season would also be great help. The guy can always get injured, and you see what happens.

For now, we need to look forward so we can dominate again next year! Congrats to Bayern Munich, the better team.

Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 01, 2013 9:30 pm

all I want to say is that Bayern can still score Smile
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Well let's look on the positive side, at least we scored!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed May 01, 2013 9:32 pm

We will rise again!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Laughing at Barca fans. Their team gets humiliated and they are happy that at least Madrid didn't win.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Donuts wrote:?

Inside joke. Don't worry. Razz

But thank you. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 01, 2013 9:33 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Well let's look on the positive side, at least we scored!

?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Is that everyone gets out of my post? All I said was winning the La Liga and our Rivals not winning the cup we wanted was something to make the fans feel a bit better.
would you want your Rival to win the most important cup or some other respectable team? herp derp I know my answer.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

BOOOOOOO!

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

I don't know how a Barcelona fan can find any positives from the outcome of these matches.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Donuts wrote:Is that everyone gets out of my post? All I said was winning the La Liga and our Rivals not winning the cup we wanted was something to make the fans feel a bit better.
would you want your Rival to win the most important cup or some other respectable team? herp derp I know my answer.

No no no no no.

That's not the point at all.
Ask Billy_gr, he knows. Razz

Funny as fck!
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Donuts wrote:Is that everyone gets out of my post? All I said was winning the La Liga and our Rivals not winning the cup we wanted was something to make the fans feel a bit better.

Your teams just got pounded and the first words that you say is that "well at least Madrid lost too"

The obsession with each other for both Barca and Madrid fans is unhealthy.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:

Your teams just got pounded and the first words that you say is that "well at least Madrid lost too"

Actually my first sentences were we lost to the better team and we're going to use this as a wakeup call but leave it to the obsessed to ignore that and make this about an obsession war xD
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Madrid fans don't even do this anymore. They worry about their own team.

Fck what Barca do. Who gives a sh1t?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed May 01, 2013 9:38 pm

I can sleep well tonight knowing at least Madrid are not in the finals. Very Happy

Last edited by Brady2Moss on Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Well let's look on the positive side, at least we scored!

?

Pique OG lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm

As an independent adjudicator and in the interest of fairness, allow me to laugh at both teams

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

But at least Madrid gave it a go, so...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 01, 2013 9:40 pm

rofl
BC wins this thread.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:40 pm

great bayern... has set new benchmark.

without messi .... barca are not the best. iniesta xavi makes them efficient but its messi who always makes difference in the world.

i am incredibly happy for bayern and dortmund.

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:I can sleep well tonight knowing at least Madrid are not in the finals. Very Happy

rofl

Wait does he count? scratch
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Donuts wrote:I don't feel too bad, sucks but we lost to a better team and hopefully we'll finally buy the players we need in the summer and use this as a wake up call.

This. There are things which need to be changed, bring new players who still have the hunger to run their legs out for those titles.

And the score was a bit unfair in my opinion, was pleased with the way we played in the first half without having Messi, we created some chances but their defense was Fort Knox.
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next